Photovoltaic Solar in France: General Information

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Remundo

Photovoltaic Solar in France: General Information

by Remundo » 25/09/10, 13:26

Hello Econologists,

I am announcing the publication ofa Sycomorean brochure on photovoltaics in France.
mirror: https://www.econologie.com/photovoltaiqu ... -4292.html

Here is the summary.

Downloadable Pdf

This brochure is published as part of a complete, clear and free information for the general public.

I leave Christophe, the Webmaster of forum, make the necessary links ...

Edit by Christophe: here is the link where is stored the doc on the site https://www.econologie.com/photovoltaiqu ... -4292.html

See you soon 8)
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 25/09/10, 20:30

Very good document, thanks Remundo!

About: "The notion of kWh / kWp is commonly the typical energy produced by a 1 kWp installation for one year."

wouldn't it be interesting to introduce the equivalence to the number of hours at 100%?

For example, 900kWh / kWp in zone 1 is equivalent to 900 h of 100% production over the year, or 2,46 h per day on average.

In addition, it is interesting to note that the price of the panels is often compared using a price per kWp. The kWh / kWp ratio makes it easy to obtain the cost of kWh by knowing the annual depreciation.

For example, if a non-integrated installation costs 3 € / Wp and lasts 25 years, it will produce according to the table indicated, 900Wh per year in the north being optimally oriented, i.e. 22500Wh of production in total for 3 € of investment, or 0,13 € / kWh.

And in zone 4, it will produce 32500Wh, with a cost price of 0,09 € / kWh.
0 x
See you soon !
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/09/10, 21:53

The notion of KWh / year / KWc installed is a good notion. In particular, it would make it possible to highlight the value of "Latitude 60" panels (with "granular" glass) or CIS panels.
Because the measurement of KWpeak are standard conditions which do not highlight certain "other characteristics", such as the sensitivity in foggy days or to a side sun.
Unimportant in the Sahara, more important in the Scandinavian countries.
These values ​​are not calculable, they must be measured, or at the very least evaluated (for example by comparison with the instal of a neighbor, same angle, same orientation, no shadows)
Let us not forget that the notion of KWh / year is a STATISTICal notion.

For the rest, a little bit of spreadsheet and it's calculated.

When I sold PV, what killed me was the "engineers" who thought they knew everything and who was still fooled (by my competitors):

- what is the difference between certain Chinese signs of X Wc and certain German signs advertised 0,95 X Wc)
- why do I refuse to sell you so many panels when there is room?
- why do I want to sell you a 3500 Wp inverter when the competitor says that the 3000 Wp will go?
- why do I ask you 30 euros more to make the descent in 6 mm² instead of 4
- why don't I put your inverter in the attic?
etc., etc....

answer: in 15 years, green invoices and certificates in hand : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 25/09/10, 23:17

elephant wrote:These values ​​are not calculable, they must be measured, or at the very least evaluated (for example by comparison with the instal of a neighbor, same angle, same orientation, no shadows)

Where can I find the results of tests that highlight these differences in behavior? Why are they not more accessible?

elephant wrote:- what is the difference between certain Chinese signs of X Wc and certain German signs advertised 0,95 X Wc)
- why do I want to sell you a 3500 Wp inverter when the competitor says that the 3000 Wp will go?
etc., etc....

answer: in 15 years, green invoices and certificates in hand : Mrgreen:

Why wait 15 years? Why is this information not published, for example in the Remundo FAQ?

Can you give us the answers so they can be published?
0 x
See you soon !
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/09/10, 23:26

These are secret riddles by elephant to stimulate our brain which becomes too old !!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/09/10, 00:04

No, no, deledeco, I will not be so cruel ...

- what is the difference between certain Chinese signs of X Wc and certain German signs advertised 0,95 X Wc)

Some Chinese advertise for example: 175 Wp + or- 3%, therefore, they sell you a real 170 Wp at the price of 175 ... and the cells sorted at 175, it is for the panels of 180 ... (Hey? Where did the flashing sheets go?)

because you have to leave 50 cm away from the edges (in raised installation, of course) to limit the problems of turbulence and wind resistance! Of course when we tell you that we have a budget of 30.000 euros and that you have 10% of com 'it's hard!

Because the little seller of the con-current is not able to do all the calculations of mppt and vocc and your panel, not only will it drop out from time to time, but in addition, it will give 5% less in summer because of the power limit.

because on 20 m of descent, you lose 1 or 2%

Have you ever seen how hot it is in your attic in the middle of summer ?. At full power, your inverter, it doesn't like it! If you want to replace your inverter 2 or 3 years earlier, okay!

etc., etc.... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/09/10, 18:18

Hello everybody,

excellent remarks : Idea: but to stay synthetic, we can't talk about all the details ...

Thank you all,

and see you soon. 8)
Last edited by Remundo the 28 / 09 / 10, 11: 46, 1 edited once.
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

reverence for references

by Pascal HA PHAM » 28/09/10, 06:55

Bravo Raymond,
Nice notice giving lots of references.
"this silence was hiding something bright .... elementary my dear WATSON" tell us ... and soon, how many M2 of roofing will be equipped on the side of VINS HAUT (144 + 80 ....?)

With a patent in +! it's great

All my encouragement

"and all my reverence for your references"

Pascal
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/09/10, 11:00

: Mrgreen: Again thank you for this topic.
I will finally have to process the data from my inverter and create my BDPV file.

I think my production is not optimal ...
So far, my installation of 2.88kWp has never produced more than 2100W snapshots. I also found that in very hot weather, this maximum power drops.
I recently put 8 cat flap tiles above the panels to evacuate a few calories but there is still plenty to do ...

I planned to insert a box containing 2 ammeters and 2 voltmeters between my panels and the inverter to read the values ​​of each string live (my inverter only displays the total values).
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 28/09/10, 11:50

Thank you, very interesting!

elephant wrote:

Some Chinese advertise for example: 175 Wp + or- 3%, therefore, they sell you a real 170 Wp at the price of 175 ... and the cells sorted at 175, it is for the panels of 180 ... (Hey? Where did the flashing sheets go?)

The action to take: ask for the flashing sheets, ie real test with calibrated light, is that it?

elephant wrote:

because you have to leave 50 cm away from the edges (in raised installation, of course) to limit the problems of turbulence and wind resistance! Of course when we tell you that we have a budget of 30.000 euros and that you have 10% of com 'it's hard!

If it is integrated, there is no problem of mechanical resistance, right? because no wind catch under the panels?

And if we are not integrated, do we have to leave an air passage between the panels to relieve the pressure? How ?

elephant wrote:

Because the little seller of the con-current is not able to do all the calculations of mppt and vocc and your panel, not only will it drop out from time to time, but in addition, it will give 5% less in summer because of the power limit.

So you have to check the calculations ... I believe that a previous link gave very clear and easy to apply indications.

elephant wrote:

because on 20 m of descent, you lose 1 or 2%

Or find an inverter that goes higher in voltage, to put more panels in series?

I believe that nanosolar panels, not yet on the market, are designed to support 1500V, precisely to simplify installations and reduce Joule losses.

elephant wrote:

Have you ever seen how hot it is in your attic in the middle of summer ?. At full power, your inverter, it doesn't like it! If you want to replace your inverter 2 or 3 years earlier, okay!

So you have to try to refresh the inverters: the Canadian well seems useful in this case!
0 x
See you soon !