Solar road Ségolène laughing

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Solar Road Ségolène laughing

by Bardal » 06/05/18, 15:34

dede2002 wrote:
ENERC wrote:
scandalously tax-free fuel

+ 1. It has been revolting for quite some time. It is unfair. Why do we pay 1,5 + € per liter, while planes pay less than 50 cents?
A yes, the plane does not pollute? it does not emit CO2?

Hello : Wink: ,

If we wanted to be serious, in terms of taxation of co2 or energy, we should also tax fertilizers (same order of magnitude as aircraft), and all materials used (concrete, etc ...) and goods marketed ... (gray energy)

In the comparison between planes and road vehicles, there are roads, financed by "the community", while planes only need a "parking space".

Well, it's called the carbon tax ...

Try to convince our neighbors ...

ps Airplanes also need very large structures, called airports, and a powerful space police network, served by radar coverage; all this as public as the road or rail network ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 07/05/18, 21:38

and yet Colas still believes in it:

Solar road: Colas will launch a range of commercial offers in 2019

By Romain Chicheportiche - 20 April 2018

Colas, the Bouygues subsidiary specializing in road infrastructure, believes strongly in the solar road. Particularly publicized by the former Minister of the Environment Ségolène Royal who had inaugurated a section in the Orne, the concept generated a lot of debate including its costs, sound impact and sustainability. Except for Colas, which is continuing to experiment more and plans to launch a multi-service commercial offer early 2019.

About twenty experiments

Developed by Wattway, the dedicated subsidiary of Colas, in collaboration with the National Institute of Solar Energy (Ines), the solar road consists of standard photovoltaic cells integrated into (subscribers)

https://www.greenunivers.com/2018/04/ro ... 19-180414/
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/05/18, 22:59

if there are pigeons to pay, it would be a shame to deprive!
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 09/11/18, 09:57

to be serious in the tax system: it is necessary to tax the poor and not the rich ... because they can leave the country!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/18, 16:18

And the migrants? It's not the poor who leave their country? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 07/05/19, 16:58

Oh shit, they continue the bastards:
"Make the road the energy of tomorrow" is the ambition of our subsidiary WATTWAY: activity dedicated to the solar road and having developed the first photovoltaic road surface in the world!
At the end of a successful experimentation phase with more than thirty demonstrators launched around the world, and in order to support this commercial development, we are looking for a WATTWAY H / F Development Engineer for our North-West region. Is.

full announcement: https://www.estjob.com/emplois/ingenieu ... 06598.html
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/05/19, 09:03

a "successful" experiment, it is better to read that than to be blind ... : roll:
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 08/05/19, 11:36

I recall a fact: photovoltaic energies, wind power and other "calamities" are financed by 25% of the amount of our electricity bill and this produces 7% of the electricity.
it is planned by the Grenelle of the environment (under Borloo / Sarko) to bring the renewable share to 50% I believe, that makes it highways and other extremely profitable things! how much will our bill go up when we are not there?
Stop talking about technique, it is a problem of public finances!
To double the electricity bill is to double the VAT that goes into the coffers of the state, right? it's a good way to make everyone pay taxes, which is quite legitimate ......
Old tax joke: "we must tax the rich because they are rich and tax the poor because there are many"
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 08/05/19, 17:27

Remundo wrote:a "successful" experiment, it is better to read that than to be blind ... : roll:

From a technical point of view, the success is indeed debatable, but that the operation is ultimately a financial success for colas, that I doubt already less : Twisted:
After all it's greewashing, the goal is to make money by selling a green / high-tech image, while the installation is not energy efficient we do not care!

PS: For the yellow vest who are wondering about the money from their taxes, here is one element of the answer.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/06/19, 23:36

State of the road 2.5 years later ...

Image : Mrgreen:
2 x