PV: the Belgian Prosumer Tax is a financial and political scam?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: PV: the Belgian Prosumer Tax is a financial and political scam?

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/21, 14:35

Contrary to the attacks of person by GuyGadebois like "pure shit resulting from a misguided colonist of 68 (ex lousy leftist)" addressed against the sociologist whom I evoked, when I speak of the "green Khmer", I do not invent the term , and I supply and resupply the sources :

"We must, say Dominique Bourg and Kerry Whiteside," not replace but complete representative democracy by institutions where experts and NGOs play the leading role, not elected officials".
[...]
This is what the sociologist Jean-Pierre Le Goff sums up by the expression "ecofascism". "

The NGOs are not representative of the people, those who enter it is because they are already in agreement with the ideology defended by these NGOs. And they would become judges and parties in decisions that engage society ?! In addition supported by "experts" therefore technocrats who should be given carte blanche on the pretext that the people would not understand anything about technical issues or would refuse options that these NGOs and these "experts" would consider essential ?!

Wanting to have the future of society decided by "experts" and "NGOs", instead of citizens and their elected representatives, is obviously fascism, it is ecofascism in the sense of Jean-Pierre Le Goff. And this ecofascism is hypocritical, presenting this development dispossessing the citizen of the little power he already had, as going "Towards an ecological democracy", title of the work of the two ecologists in question, which however has nothing more to do with it. to do with democracy.
The simple fact of adding a label to "democracy" is to limit it, to limit it to the sole whim of those who label it. Ecology cannot be claimed to be the only framework or the dominant framework for the organization of society, human life is not reduced to it.

This call for ecofascism is a leitmotif coming from environmentalists themselves. Their recurring message is that, since there would be a threat to humanity - heating, pollution or others - that the threat would be unstoppable if we do not follow their recommendations, and that elected officials are unable to enforce them. , or refuse them, then it would be necessary to impose them by a "strong" power.

GuyGadebois and his outrageous remarks against people who speak out or his calumnies of organizations like the UNSCEAR of the UN, without any evidence, exactly crystallizes this ecofascism: they are only abject Stalinist trials.

the contempt he has for humans and living things in general. You no longer exist, Tryphon.

Here is the typical reaction of the Green Khmer: to put in the gulag, even to eliminate completely, with a blow of lawsuit of intention, of subjective and crappy interpretations, of slander and denial of humanity among those who do not think like him.
It is because the Khmer Vert claims to have the monopoly of humanity, the monopoly of the knowledge of the good for all, and the monopoly of the truth.
So those who do not agree with the Khmer Vert is that they would be angry with humanity, and not that they would prefer for it a whole other path that they would consider much better.
This is exactly why we talk about ecofascism. CQFD.
Thank you for having fallen so low, GuyGadebois, it is very illuminating the drift of ecologism towards a neo-Stalinism, but it will not have been necessary to push you much.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/03/21, 16:57

Exnihiloest wrote:Drool, hatred, obsession, stigmatization, overinterpretation, trial of intent, delirium, paranoia, pure fascism, spoilage ...

Stop it, grandpa, you're hurting yourself. You have to get used to it, you're good for the breakage. : Mrgreen: QED
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/21, 17:45

The debates of ideas pass you over.
Keep barking, good doggie, the grateful boss will give you a bone.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/03/21, 17:59

Exnihiloest wrote:The debates of ideas pass you over.
Keep barking, good doggie, the grateful boss will give you a bone.

But yes, but yes, you are right ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/21, 18:59

Are you going to piss off here too ?? : Evil:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 12/03/21, 20:54

Christophe wrote:Are you going to piss off here too ?? : Evil:

It is the arsonist who cries out fire ... : Lol:

You call in this thread several times a speaker of "bastard", then you ask me if I took my pills because you did not understand my answer (I will come back to it), then it escalates, your buddy Gadget So thinks he is allowed to treat two speakers as "idiots", and the moderator that you are supposed to be, plays dead, obviously, he is not going to reproach his sidekick for his insults while he himself practices them, and against them. same people!

It is still limit as behavior for a webmaster of a supposedly respectable site, one would expect a little more correction with an attitude above the fray.

Concerning your statement "The continuous fall in the price of electricity thanks to renewable energies" to which I replied that the German and Australian examples prove the contrary, and which brought you to your history of pills by asking me from which country we were talking, I explicitly re-formulated what was not understood:
Yes we were talking about Belgium. But if it was indeed renewable energies that lowered prices, we would find the fall in all these countries like Germany or Australia which have boosted wind power. However, this is not the case. So the fall in Belgium is not specifically linked to renewable energies, but to several factors, such as undoubtedly government redemption premiums, which is equivalent to a contribution from all citizens, through their tax, to pay the kWh solar power for individuals, which is undoubtedly more expensive than the energy supplier produces itself. I do not have the details of all the intricacies of the Belgian system, and I do not need them to say that renewable energies, as sources of energy and technology, do not lower prices. On the contrary, it increases the overall cost, in particular because of their irregularity requiring the maintenance of conventional power stations, and with regard to the network for reasons already indicated.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 09:16

While being assigned, the Belgian leaders continue their climate scam:

Attacked by 62.000 citizens, the Belgian state will be tried for "climate inaction" during a historic trial
Posted on 15/03/21 at 21:32 p.m.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/22, 14:45

In detail, the scam of the Belgian prosumer tax in the event of excess consumption...

580€ for 463kWh!!!! Or €1,25 per kWh! Everything is fine !!

There it is following an index statement error so I made a complaint but in principle it is this: if you exceed your production, they put it deep in you so that no solar PV installation can be economically profitable...

And in the meantime they are stealing and concealing theft with the kWh injected for free and resold for at least 0.4 € per kWh... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Everything is fine !

The production/consumption phase shift is expensive...

Prosumer.png
Prosumer.png (88.52 KiB) Viewed 1026 times

So EASY? We bring it back less there huh! Oh what if you gonna bring her back like the pov type lobbyist that you are... : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 15:32

Christophe wrote:So EASY? We bring it back less there huh! Oh that if you're gonna bring her back like the pov guy you are... : Evil: : Evil:

That is to say that it is not SIMPLET which sets the electricity tariffs in Belgium. Or who counts your kWh injected and when and your kWh withdrawn and when. There is little chance that it coincides between winter and summer.
That said, if you find it outrageous, the best thing is to take yourself off the grid for a year to see for yourself by managing your production and consumption.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/10/22, 15:36

Yes it is outrageous!

Hey there...the village idiot has spoken... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

You said it was completely normal as the operating principle of enc.... prosuming them...

Assume your words at least for once!
0 x