Photovoltaic test bench for mirror reflection or solar concentration to optimize electricity production

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Re: Photovoltaic test bench for mirror reflection or solar concentration to optimize electrical production

by Christophe » 24/11/21, 08:54

izentrop wrote:I understand that it did not work: a reflector larger than the cup-shaped panel ... I'm not telling you the daily cleaning of the leaves at the moment, the additional hold on the ground.

Izy I don't understand how you can be so good on some subjects (like the advice you gave me last night for diodes) and so bad on others ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Of course YES it worked! And anyone could do it with a little motivation and a limited budget!

Obviously there are additional constraints ... the wind resistance also seems problematic to me, especially if the reflector is light / flexible!

For my tests I go for a mylar reflector (synthetic mirrors as for my Ulog oven are too expensive) ... or survival blanket ... remains to find the shape! : Mrgreen:

It's very light and quite fragile (wind) but it costs almost nothing per m² to replace ... and it's flexible!

I will cram the .pdf thanks for looking!
Saved here:
Photovoltaic_System_Performance_Enhancem.pdf
(5.01 million) Downloaded times 296
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic test bench for mirror reflection or solar concentration to optimize electrical production

by humus » 24/11/21, 09:15

Aluminum kitchen paper glued to plastic panels?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/21, 09:34

Aluminum foil is much more expensive and complicated to implement than Mylar or survival blanket ... and the mirror effect is less good (I believe ... some foils are duller than others. ..)
1 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"