Photovoltaic panels from € 1.4 Watt Peak !!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Photovoltaic panels from € 1.4 Watt Peak !!

by Christophe » 04/05/16, 11:15

The shop of forums now offers "power" photovoltaic solar panels at attractive prices, from 1.4 € / Wc delivered to you for free for this model: https://www.econologie.com/shop/panneau- ... p-694.html 245Wc and 151Wc / m² productivity!

That is to say that the shop offers profitable PV without state subsidies!

See the other models: https://www.econologie.com/shop/panneaux ... lins-c-117
For the moment it is only polycrystalline, the most econological model, but some monocrystalline panels will be added quickly ...

Here is the category "solar PV power": https://www.econologie.com/shop/panneaux ... ques-c-116 I will add regulators ...

Here is the time to move to applied econology there ... Thank you for doing some advertising of these offers around you, because the site needs it at this moment ...

Your humble servant 8)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic Panels from € 1.4 Watt Peak !!

by Obamot » 05/05/16, 07:44

The price is very low indeed (never seen at this price).

And how does it fit, I want it still needs an electronic box / splitter or what do I know to jump on a battery, connect a USB or what do I know? What connection suggestions?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/05/16, 08:55

Yes that's why the econological shop starts to put it! I finally found a partner at an interesting price!

I have been criticized quite often forum to have no solution concrete enough econologically speaking to advance econology (it was partly true until yesterday so) ...

The 245W panel (which therefore produces approximately 245 kWh annually) is profitable in Belgium in my area where the kWh is 25 cents, without any subsidy, in: 354 / (245 * 0.25) = 61 months or a little more than 5 years (therefore 15 years of "benefit").

I repeat it's without any help! And that changes everything! With the helpers (suppose they still exist ... that would be less than 2 years)

Of course you have to add the price of the inverter to the calculation ... and connection ... and the more surface, the more profitable!

Obamot wrote:And how does it fit, I want it still needs an electronic box / splitter or what do I know to jump on a battery, connect a USB or what do I know? What connection suggestions?

So all solar panels are supplied with AWG cable (standard cable) and MC4 (standard or standard), the large panels are already supplied with 75 or 90 cm of cable (see data sheet) and additional connecting cables are right here: https://www.econologie.com/shop/cables-s ... -mc4-c-120 from 1m to 20m by cable. There are also Ys to make serial / parallel connections (strings) ...

See this table for choosing the section:

6 mm is sufficient in most cases (see design of the string).

This regulator can be used with these panels to recharge lead batteries: https://www.econologie.com/shop/regulate ... p-684.html (1 regulator for 300W from ... other arrive)

For the moment I have referenced only panels and cables, other solar power products will arrive: I'm doing this in the week again (regulator, inverter, solar pump ...) ...

ps: the manufacturing cost, factory price, must be in 0.5 € / Wc !! What are they waiting for the states to invest at this price and to make MEGA FERMES PV instead of keeping nuclear power at exorbitant cost? : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/05/16, 10:25

I mention in passing to those interested, that the prices you are advertising are 50% cheaper that the panels found on sale at a hard-discounter *, which will offer neither SAV at the height, nor advice, nor options ... nor, neither, nor ... nothing else (and only on sale that a single day ... and break for a year or forever ... it's their method of sale! I think your offer pretty unbeatable ...!
*(small regulator to add to your price to charge a battery).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 05/05/16, 12:11

I have always been surprised that there is real solidarity for certain projects: a straw house, a "permaculture" garden, with competent people who supervise the "less competent" workforce who are trained by helping those who are...

Are there enough people "motivated" on econology so that we can consider such a "set-up":

a) the store provides the gear, diagrams, "buying guides" according to: 1) the country and the regulations; 2) of the project (self-consumption or injection); the size of the project

b) a network of competent people ready to help the incompetent is assembled (to avoid any "speculation", this would be limited to a certain power which is considered to be a personal project and not "capitalist"); they put in place

c) in the case of the injction, it would take nice skilled craftsmen, who for payment, agree to make the connection "conform"

This is done for tire purchases internet sur and it is the repairer of the corner who is partner and you up. For a fee, of course.

Who thinks what ???
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/05/16, 20:37

Christophe wrote:
So all solar panels come with AWG cable (standard cable)

AWG is not a standard of cable quality, it's just the American method of measuring cable section ... in Europe we say 6mm2 ... in America AWG ???

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/awg-w ... d_731.html

AWG 9 = 6,6 mm2
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/05/16, 20:55

Did67 wrote:c) in the case of the injction, it would take nice skilled craftsmen, who for payment, agree to make the connection "conform"

as long as we impose too much complication to the installer it will be too expensive and impossible for low power

when you plug in an 2000W electric radist we do not ask anyone

it would take a small 300W inverter "to standards" that anyone can connect without charge

another solution an anti-island circuit breaker to put in series with its main circuit breaker guaranteeing the respect of the norms whatever the rest of the instalation

as long as this kind of material is not available and the craftsmen must prove the conformity of each installation one by one it will be ruinous

alas tans that there is no small inverter "with the norms" nor of anti-islanding circuit breaker allowing to use freely any inverter there remains the solution of the automatic waster, which sends the power down to an electric radiator and which prevents edf from seeing that we are a producer: an electronic meter will never turn power upside down

it will be necessary that these wasters is also recorder, to be able to indicate the energy that France loses by refusing to authorize simple solution

the right solution will be an anti-island breaker, allowing to freely use any inverter
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/05/16, 06:56

can we also work in direct current? And / or have an electrical network bis (internally)? Neither seen nor known : Lol:

Anyway, even the different suppliers will have to get started and the public authorities (the legislature with) itou ... We will have to find alternative solutions with the arrival of high performance panels in the coming years (since the fantastic score of 48% efficiency is already acquired at the pre-industrial stage) the revolution will be the empowerment of energy production and it will be necessary to "accompany" it (whether the government wants it or not, that must be done amha) This is why I believe that there may be a niche for a specialized online store associated with a network as suggested by Did67 - as long as there is a need and new methods and means to answer it - it's just ideally ahead of technological evolution: enough to have time to think about the peripherals "that would be fine", and as you have rightly said elsewhere in Chatelot, what is the point of storing in batteries, let's use energy when it e st available and basta ... Man will thus find a healthier pace of activity! Now the structure of such an organization may raise questions.

Finally, it is still not forbidden to store rather than toast everything (in a radiator or produce cold, it depends on where you are on the globe ...) it will be according to ... - it was just to say that we do not necessarily need complex solutions, we just have to think about it - hence the interest of having experts to guide towards solutions "user friendly"...
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 06/05/16, 08:28

I think it's a good idea, a participatory upstream feasibility study of the project, very competitive technical solutions and internet support in addition. Lack more than the network of "fitter" affiliated with the system such as "garages" with the tires. The technical solutions would then be chosen upstream by a whole participatory community interested in the implementation of a theoretical choice discussed beforehand. To explore because to my knowledge there is no equivalent ... it is a bit the continuity of a forum which becomes much more than a set of "more or less" sterile discussions.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/05/16, 09:52

the interest of self-production is to make a small power profitable: this panel at unbeatable price of 250W is well suited! Congratulations to propose this prize!

but the current method of edf to be able to inject in rule is too heavy: relies on the quality of all instalation and the qualification of the instalator ... these false expenses tuen the profitability

the only solution is to have a single device approved, which is mounted in series with the meter and guarantees the respect of the norms whatever the or the injector device that one uses, thus making it possible to do any instalation freely without expenses

the problem is not the technique of realization of this super circuit breaker but the policy to get it approved ... when this circuit breaker will be built and developed, the policy to make it legally usable will be long

my solution so that this anti-island breaker can be used without delay is to do it also the waster function anti injection: as the regulations do not allow disjonteur anti-isotage we waste instead of injecting, so we install without asking anything a edf ... edf has nothing to do with our instalation as long as we do not inject energy

for the customer in small autoconsomation to waste or inject does not change anything since the energy injected is not paid

this super circuit breaker must contain a microcontroller powerful enough to calculate exactly the power that passes (precisely and not aproximatively as the ecowatt) and order an electric radaiteur not to inject into the network edf ... or cut completely if the wasteful is not enough

the accurate recording of electrical consumption will make this device more useful than a simple anti-islanding device: it will serve as an instructive measurement tool

and when the number of devices installed will be sufficient it will be obvious to require a modification of regulation to inject instead of wasting
0 x