Photovoltaic garage roof project

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic garage roof project

by sicetaitsimple » 09/09/22, 17:18

Macro wrote:The design of my house electricity is such that I can easily "isolate" the lines of the few sockets and consumers I am talking about...and control them with relay switches which will put them back on their original phase of the linky in the event of a cut off the "renewable" source with the WEEE bin that I currently have I can relay a gogo : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

A little curious on my part, but you don't have to answer!
According to Remundo's calculation, we saw that you could install around 4kWp, which is not bad for an individual. In any case, normally too much to consume everything in the middle of the day in summer.
Well, I understand that you may have a "drums" project in parallel.
But what is "retaining" you from doing a project with the injection of surpluses into the network? At 100€/MWh injected, you won't become a millionaire, that's for sure, but on the other hand, it's a certain peace of mind.
And that doesn't prevent you from maximizing your self-consumption by controlling your consumers with your load-shedding relays or triggers controlled by time, production, or more simply by "manually" switching on at the right time.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/22, 17:24

Agree with simpleton (for once on the PV it's rare!)...
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/09/22, 17:35

What stops me is above all the administrative procedures... With all the bullshit standards, the obligation to have the work done by approved installers, who take the opportunity to stuff themselves seriously...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/22, 17:47

Ah good you can not certify a self-installation in France? As long as it's up to standard, that's what matters, right?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/09/22, 17:57

According to the simulator December January 164 KWh of production by installing 4000Wp in July 558kwh in August this year I consumed 404kwh... Of which 52% at night (load of c zero hot water and detergents)

Indeed the most judicious would be to resell this electricity because it will be produced when the house is empty...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/09/22, 17:59

Macro wrote:What stops me is above all the administrative procedures... With all the bullshit standards, the obligation to have the work done by approved installers, who take the opportunity to stuff themselves seriously...

It has already been mentioned, your installation must be compliant to inject into the network (certificate consuel) that's for sure, but it does not lead a priori to an obligation to go through an approved installer.
Can't your roofer mount the panels for you (which you would have bought as a "Solar kit" with the rest of the elements)?
Even if it means having the bulk of the connections made by an "approved" electrician after having pulled the cables yourself, fixed the inverter, in short everything prepared...
OK, maybe I'm dreaming...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/09/22, 18:05

Christophe wrote:Ah good you can not certify a self-installation in France? As long as it's up to standard, that's what matters, right?

Obviously not...

To self-consume and resell your surplus you must:

Have your self-consumption solar kit installed by an approved installer (QualiPV Elec module certified, 5911 certified - ENR Photovoltaic or SP1 and SP2)
Indeed, you cannot install your self-consumption solar kit yourself and resell your surplus. Installation by a professional guaranteed to EDF OA that the electricity purchased comes from an installation that meets the standards it imposes.
Sign a contract to buy back your surplus with EDF OA for a period of 20 years.
Have your solar kit installed on the roof and not on the ground or in a view.
Source:

https://www.monkitsolaire.fr/blog/auto- ... df-oa--n13
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/09/22, 18:08

sicetaitsimple wrote:OK, maybe I'm dreaming...

Apparently yes you are dreaming... (but I agree with you on the substance...)

In self-consumption, nobody has anything to say if?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/09/22, 18:09

My roofer is my nephew, newly installed on his own...I don't think he has such an approval...I was the one who installed his electricity at his home... : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/09/22, 18:34

Christophe wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:OK, maybe I'm dreaming...

Apparently yes you are dreaming... (but I agree with you on the substance...)

I don't know where it was, but Remundo had said recently that he had made his installations (about 40kWp in total if I remember correctly) himself and that he had them certified by an organization himself.
1 x