My solar installer has melted the lead (bankruptcy)

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 25/06/13, 22:56

Good evening Elephant

sorry but this is easy ... you're wrong : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

A car costs much more than a photovoltaic installation
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/06/13, 23:36

Ben ....

There are used cars for 2000 euros and new porsches for 100.000!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/06/13, 00:15

a car is not that expensive ... you don't have to buy a new one ... there is no used photovoltaic installation

No matter how much I criticize car manufacturers, I've never seen a car that doesn't sell for 30 euros

even the mechanic who sells a used car for 1000 euro is obliged to sell something in good condition ... and would be easy to condemn if he sold anything

for a car we do not go into debt to buy a too expensive car ... we are satisfied with a cheaper used car

the ecology scam is a fairly new thing: we make you believe that it will produce enough to easily repay a loan ... and if it does not work, ask ... you

the same goes for double glazed windows, which are supposed to produce huge savings, even if the rest of the house is insulated no matter how

it would be useful to invent some laws to put some order in there, because for the moment that rots the very idea of ​​investing in ecological material so much the risk of being swindled is scary

how to define this new offense? selling a car three times more expensive than a normal car is not a crime! it's just a luxury car! the seller does not say that this super car will repay its credit on its own

what should be a crime is to make false promises!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 26/06/13, 00:42

I don't really see how we can be fooled.

may be having an installation at 30.000 € which costs 20.000 €.
It's the quote game: never call on just one company, especially if they know they are the only one there.

I have clients who have inverters in their living room that make crazy noise, that's not cool. Crazy fan noise.
The same inverter in the cellar: it's less annoying. In the garage or in the cellar it is hardly disturbing.
: Arrow: it's not ADM.
An SMA makes less noise than a mechanical programmer. It is a wonder. I have one and it's zero Wh leak over 3 years and inaudible (in the cellar).

Sometimes I will tap on the touchscreen to see if it works so much that it is inactive: that neni, it injects the stopper. Average of 2000W for 3000Wp of panels.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/06/13, 01:12

of course with a little technical skill we are not going to get stuffed with something at an odd price ... my previous message should have been put in the other subject of the same kind
https://www.econologie.com/forums/ademe-erdf ... 1-200.html

once we have a working installation, even if the installer no longer exists, the installation cannot disappear! any failure will be repaired by someone else

even the complete failure of the inverter when it is obsolete will not be serious because there is a good chance that the inverters of the future will be cheaper than today
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 26/06/13, 01:19

I remember hearing that a replaced SMA inverter is very expensive. we lose 1 or 2 years of production.
SMA's mine is guaranteed for 20 years (negotiated) for the duration of the EDF buyback contract.
It remains to be seen if the box will still be there in 16 years. I touch wood. I always receive mailings from related activities.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/06/13, 01:33

1 or 2 years of production for the inverter is not huge

in addition once the instalation is done erdf no longer has to see what is happening and we can mount any inverter of the right power without looking for the approved model for I do not know what
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 26/06/13, 01:47

yes but 1 or 2 years of production this represents 2000 to 4000 € TTC taxes included. It is an arm on the return on investment to replace the inverter after 8 to 10 years.
Considering that in 7 to 8 years it is self-financed and after all profit. It is a pavement in the pond.

My steel tank installation, German panels and SMA inverter guarantee me a minimum of risk.
And the friend who billed me 2800Wp for 3200Wp gives me a good reserve for in 20 years with 10% drop in yield. I could always inject 3000Wp after the contract. Today I am full.
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 27/07/13, 10:42

Hello Plasmanu

a BDPV sheet to find out more about your installation and monitor the proper functioning of your isntalation over time? http://www.bdpv.fr/index.php

an SMA 3000TL20 is 1300 € maximum

do you have the SMA guarantee certificate for your 20th birthday? knowing that it is "better" 10 year manufacturer warranty .. especially if your inverter has not been protected to the maximum because if it breaks down for an external source the warranty does not work

And the friend who billed me 2800Wp for 3200Wp
what does it mean ?
0 x