Good or bad to store the PV in the batteries?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Good or bad to store PV in batteries?

by phil59 » 07/09/22, 12:15

Christophe wrote:Ok, but for what technical benefit? If you often have breakdowns it's interesting but that's all...

Where then is it for your self-satisfaction?

Mom didn't want to, you got up with your left foot, didn't have any coffee, didn't you poop?

I find you a little on the teeth this morning.

What interest ?

First manage to at least eliminate the background noise of the house, at a minimum.
Make a minimum investment, to have maximum profitability, like 2-3 years.
Now, roughly speaking, I have already repaired a micro inverter, maybe luck, but if it does not leave me, in the event of a problem, I could do, and the panels are 180-195 Wc, the inverters for 250-260W, in prod, so most of the time, at 150W max...

Save money, and for my personal satisfaction, on the same level.
And also have a backup solution, in case of pb.

My hydro stove is wood-fired, and not pellet-based, cheaper, much more restrictive, but in the event of a problem, you can cut down a tree, the pellets are more complicated... it was bought from it new, by against the 500L buffer tank, used at 100€.

When you do it alone, it's easier to troubleshoot, and curious as I am....
Then, from time to time, you have to spin the neurons, they are already spinning more like 40-50 years ago....

What pleases me, pleases me, otherwise I don't...
It's another story, but, among other things, when I passed the baccalaureate, in chemistry, as I had taken a dislike to it, it was necessary to explain the oxidation reduction of benzene or something like that, I says that we take the 2 compounds, put them in a jar, and shake well...
Chemistry out of 7, physics out of 13. I got 13...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/22, 12:26

Yes on the teeth against electricity suppliers who multiply their price by 5 to 10 in a few months and who advocate self-consumption on private investment!

It has nothing personal against you or those who seek self-consumption... so much the better if it satisfies you, but I don't give flowers to crooks...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/09/22, 12:36

Yes, but how then?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/22, 12:38

By doing the opposite: as little self-consumption as possible! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

These crooks allied with political crooks, despite their false promises, have decided to retroactively tax my installation, this doubles my return time (and if I have breakdowns, the installation will never be profitable...) so sorry, no, I don't give a thumbs up to crooks...

Am I dumb? Absolutely, but only with idiots! : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/09/22, 14:41

I still do not understand.

If you do less self-consumption, you pay more for your juice per year.

Self-consumption, yes, resale no, not at 10 cts, and by mounting myself, I could not resell, even if linky told me yesterday that I had been at 124 kWh to give back for about 14 months, i.e. 12.40 € at their price ..... it does not serve me, well, they win, but me more.
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/09/22, 15:35

phil59 wrote:I still do not understand..

Uuuh... No, I'm not saying anything.....
One track, Christophe lives in Wallonia.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/09/22, 15:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:

That's what I thought at first, but then I thought, probably wrongly, that he lived in France!

There, I understand much better his "state", and there is reason.

Well, I'm going back to eat camembert! : Lol: : Mrgreen: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow: : Arrow:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/22, 16:07

sicetaitsimple wrote:

I'm from the border to begin with...

Then it doesn't change anything with an EDF takeover contract at market price or worse subsidized at 5 times the market price (it still exists), you still haven't understood anything about compensation...in fact you're a pov guy on this file!

Nah, I don't think you understand: Walloon electricity has always been historically high > 30 cents per kWh... so that PV has been profitable without any help for a few years... and that's where I I decided to put some!

Except that since then there has been a retroactive prosumer tax put in place: if I inject 1000 kWh per year I have €400 to pay in any case! It's not the ass.. of that? : Mrgreen:

more info: https://www.econologie.com/taxe-prosume ... nts-verts/ et solar-photovoltaic / photovoltaic-the-Belgian-prosumer-tax-is-a-financial-and-political-scam-t16753.html

Worse apparently, some prosumers currently receive substantial overbilling of €100 to €150 per month "out of the hat" for "management costs"...while they inject more than they consume over the year! Muhahahahaha! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Try to pass such scams in France! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/22, 16:19

phil59 wrote:I still do not understand.

If you do less self-consumption, you pay more for your juice per year.

Self-consumption, yes, resale no, not at 10 cts, and by mounting myself, I could not resell, even if linky told me yesterday that I had been at 124 kWh to give back for about 14 months, i.e. 12.40 € at their price ..... it does not serve me, well, they win, but me more.

Except that some installations in France still resell X times more than the market price (between 30 and 70 cts per kWh) even today...in this case they do away with self-consumption since (unless they live at night and consume at night > X times their PV production) their bill is largely erased by the purchase...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/09/22, 16:25

If that's it, I'm going to have a friend, who put panels where it was almost the max, he pays his meters, and retouches even more than 60 cts per kWh sold.
I would say that I was very stupid not to do it at the time. Or else too careful.
I know, it's abused the system, but hey, good for him.
Too much has been given in the past, that's for sure. Now why would you want him to buy it back from you at the current selling price?

In the costs, there is also the routing, I know, I'm going to make you jump, but what does the production at "EDF" cost them? It's also everything else, including your invoice that we send to you. In France, the price is not the one we should really pay either, in fact, even with all that, we should perhaps be at 12 cts per kWh...

And 10 cts in France for the redemption, that's not what you have to reckon with to amortize the system, which moreover, when you dream, ds, I believe that you should not exceed 9 kWp of prod , otherwise, you touch even less.
Although, if you resell everything at 10 cts, with 3 kWp, you produce between 3 and 5 max, in the best case, or 500€ max per year.
6 years, 3000€? by yourself it is possible, but resale normally no longer ....
12 years by a pro, 6000€? with probably a possible inverter to change between 10-15 years?
0 x