Wind turbine and solar panels

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
fidobedo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Wind turbine and solar panels

by fidobedo » 05/09/18, 14:17

hello to you all here I have at home at the moment 3 solar panels that his mid to ripe and plait sun may I also have a wind turbine
that I would like to master with the panels for the night and when there is wind of course, no more than 160 kh otherwise hello damage
I ask you as I have a solar control charger PWM it has an entrance for the panels for the most and the least in the middle
the exit for the boring and an exit to master a light that I am not going to surely laugh you.
I got out to master a lamp I mi the wind turbine may voila that the wind turbine has the place to load the baterille she prand of the run for
to go result she consumes instead of me master what she can do : Evil:
I ask you if posible to have a reponce of your not for this problem is to know or master
the arrival of the wind turbine to the batery and to know if we can master two girl at the entrance of the charger damage that I do not know master a fhoto
waiting for your reconce may greeting and thank you already for the reponce fidobedo
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: eoliene with solar panels

by Ahmed » 05/09/18, 14:42

I leave to others, much more competent than me in this area, the care to answer you, but I must warn you, since you evoke this point: attention to naked girls! : Wink:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

Re: Wind turbine and solar panels

by Christophe » 05/09/18, 17:15

Seriously we do not understand a sentence on 2 ... fhoto and baterille seriously? You're doing it on purpose? : Evil:

There are free spell checkers since 10 years!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Wind turbine and solar panels

by Gaston » 06/09/18, 10:15

fidobedo wrote:I got out to master a lamp I mi the windmill
Serious :?:

I put a chain between the front wheel and the rear wheel of my bike and I do not understand why it does not move alone : Twisted:
0 x