PV: centralized inverter or micro-inverter?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Centralized inverter or micro-inverter?

by sicetaitsimple » 27/07/22, 20:56

phil59 wrote:I think it's very expensive, for what we install you, ... and the rest

I'm not going to answer the question "Centralized inverter or micro-inverter?" because I don't know anything more than what you can read on the internet

On the other hand, Lougarou, I think that the post of Phil59 deserves reflection.

Because it is a little surprising that you let the suppliers make you completely "open" proposals on the installed power.

What is your need, or if it's not really your need, your desire?
- cover part of your consumption at a lower cost?
- have a nice installation of 8 to 12 panels on your roof because you want it and it would make you happy without worrying too much about the "financial return" aspect, which I can understand?
-other?

What seems certain to me is that with an annual consumption of around 4000kWh, it is not necessary under the current conditions of purchase of surpluses by EDF of 10c€/kWh to aim for too high a power. There is a threshold at 3kW which triggers a certain number of things (installation bonus, taxation or not of the income generated in particular), exceeding it in your case I would not understand, unless you have a parallel purchase project electric vehicle, for example.
For your reflection, you do of course what you want.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: PV: centralized inverter or micro-inverter?

by phil59 » 27/07/22, 21:15

Christophe wrote:
phil59 wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:
Ah the blocking of string, it is dreadful .....

Blocking a wind instrument is hard...

(...)

To situate, I am in electrical consumption, at 10-12 kWh / year ....

Do you do Perceval there? Smokestack shadow, wind, electric car...consumption/production? You are mixing a lot of things = we have absolutely NOTHING INCLUDED!

Well, the string is not a wind instrument, and also a string?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Lou Garou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lou Garou » 28/07/22, 07:07

Thank you again for these answers and your experiences (even if I did not understand everything).
To answer the questions posed:
Supplied A: built-in mounting
Supplied B: non-integrated mounting
I should point out that my Provençal roof is made of long-wave fibro plates on which Provençal tiles are glued, which has been commonly done here for about twenty years.
My initial need, to meet sicetaitsimple, is to cover my current consumption and resell the excess to EDF, while keeping the possibility of installing air conditioning in the years to come. This is the message I passed on to the providers I received.
Now I appreciate the painting sent by Christophe and I tell myself that perhaps I should buy the equipment myself and, since I am no longer old enough to climb on the roofs, hire a service provider to do the job. . If you know someone competent capable of doing the work at the price conditions you have indicated, I am a taker. (I live in the Cavaillon-Avignon-St Rémi triangle, I can accommodate him in a gîte).

Note for the moderator: I joined Econologie in 2009-2010 and at the time we discussed pellet boilers and ESE balloons. Since then, I lost my username and password, so I re-registered!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/22, 09:16

LouGarou wrote:Now I appreciate the painting sent by Christophe and I tell myself that perhaps I should buy the equipment myself and, since I am no longer old enough to climb on the roofs, hire a service provider to do the job. . If you know someone competent capable of doing the work at the price conditions you have indicated, I am a taker. (I live in the Cavaillon-Avignon-St Rémi triangle, I can accommodate him in a gîte).

Note for the moderator: I joined Econologie in 2009-2010 and at the time we discussed pellet boilers and ESE balloons. Since then, I lost my username and password, so I re-registered!

If you are a fairly good handyman and careful, mounting your PV installation yourself is quite possible, you just have to do it according to the rules of the art (there are explanations on the internet) for both the mechanical and electrical parts.

In France, in case of resale, you have to provide a Linky meter (? I think?) for production too (300 to 500€)... There are much cheaper meters (50€) but I don't know if they are accepted upon acceptance of the installation by the certifying body.

I have just installed a connected one to follow the production of my installation.

For the mechanical part, in Provence you have tiles, it's easy to assemble yourself or even with 1 or 2 friends. These are slates here so I had to call in a pro...

On Alma there are also all the mounting accessories...and the instructions!

https://www.alma-solarshop.fr/58-fixation
https://www.alma-solarshop.fr/3-accesso ... voltaiques

If your quotes are detailed you will see that the Alma prices are 1/5 or even less of the price of your local installers...yes there are still a lot of margouillins...I bet they have increased their price since the war in Ukraine those little bastards... no, I'll be polite! And they say they work for the planet? : Mrgreen:

ps: for your account I need at least your old email to try a recovery...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 28/07/22, 09:19

It's better if it's layered, so there's ventilation under the panel.

Can't you put down?

Mine are on the ground, I have the place .... less than 1.80m high, no need for a declaration.

For assembly alone, it's better, easier, and for possible maintenance too... (if only to pass the broom, if dusty, or wash possibly).....

And there you can orient and tilt at best.

An air conditioning by your home may be essential, but you don't need so many panels....

By adapting well, for your initial budget of more or less 10€, you have largely everything...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/22, 09:26

phil59 wrote:It's better if it's layered, so there's ventilation under the panel.

Obviously, except that the tariff conditions for redemption by EDF have long imposed integration to obtain good redemption tariffs!!

This makes no technical sense: an integrated panel produces less and costs much more to install!

So ask the pro-nuclear lobbyists why they imposed this! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I think we had a topic on the absurdity of integration (France is, I think, the only European country that imposed it)...

solar-photovoltaic/everything-you-need-to-know-about-photovoltaic-in-france-t7302.html
0 x
Lou Garou
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lou Garou » 28/07/22, 10:58

I have a Linky meter. It's true that EDF imposes integration into the roof
I looked at CHristophe on the Alma site, not being an electrician, I find it difficult to compare with the equipment indicated on the estimate which does not necessarily have the same name as that of Alma. On the other hand I join you the estimate, it would be interesting to compare the prices for each article, I at least spotted an enormity on the price of Fronius Primo.
Phil59, I did not quite understand your 10000€.

PS: My old email is: andre.kazmierczak@free.fr
Attachments
PV28072022.pdf
(280.69 KB) Downloaded times 191
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/07/22, 11:05

LouGarou wrote: It's true that EDF imposes integration into the roof

Are you sure? It surprises me, this obligation was removed a few years ago (maybe 3 or 4, I don't know).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/22, 11:29

Yes, integration is no longer relevant...but it has been for far too long: in the 20s I believe...

It was not an obligation it was a obligation to take advantage of the boosted feed-in tariff...so as 99% of people think about dough before the planet it was a de facto obligation diverted (does it remind you of anything like a tactic? : Mrgreen: )

Let me guess: is it the company that wants to sell you integrated that claims it's still mandatory? : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/22, 11:34

LouGarou wrote:I have a Linky meter.

I don't know if you can use an existing two-way or if you don't need a dedicated one...at the time, you needed a dedicated one!

For the quote there is a configurator simulator on alma: https://www.alma-solarshop.fr/configurateur

Enter your PV data and it calculates everything you need...(well it adds some useless stuff...you have to sort...)

No, I have no action at Alma Solar...simply I defend the REAL prices of ecology!
0 x