Bye

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Bye

by GuyGadebois » 01/08/19, 21:23

I just asked for my cancellation from forum. I thought to find a place of solidarity, focused on ecology, but I found like everywhere else the ass stuck between lit of the jar, who play the one with the biggest and fans of their kitchen garden / belly button. In short, I have something else to fuck that to take me the cabbage.
Yours.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bye bye

by sicetaitsimple » 01/08/19, 22:45

GuyGadebois wrote:I just asked for my cancellation from forum. I thought to find a place of solidarity, focused on ecology, but I found like everywhere else the ass stuck between lit of the jar, who play the one with the biggest and fans of their kitchen garden / belly button. In short, I have something else to fuck that to take me the cabbage.
Yours.

Last post?
It is true that your first one, of 24/07, about biogas, was quite shattering since it said "The real solution for the energy transition is biogas: it is produced from our organic waste (renewable resource to infinity: everyone eats, peels and defecates). It would enable producing countries to overcome any external dependence,

That was enough, as far as I'm concerned, to put you in the category "has no idea of ​​the orders of magnitude" and therefore to "disqualify" you on subjects on which I think I have some skills. By the way, it is this kind of allegation that made me choose my nickname over 10 years ago over others forums. Yaka eat a lot of vegetables and well c..r and we have the solution, it's very simple ....

Good, good road to you!
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 02/08/19, 07:21

1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/08/19, 07:27

a shooting star? 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"