Bonnecabane!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bonnecabane!

by GuyGadebois » 01/08/19, 19:10

Bonnecabane wrote:Hello,
"Wonderful". Thank you !
Guaranteed photo not retouched. It should ?
The price is that of a module entirely manufactured and ready to use, departure workshop.
The cost of transportation depends on the distance.

Already it's expensive ... I wonder who this "garden hut" is for!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 01/08/19, 23:07

With pigeons ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/08/19, 23:40

I still find you a little harsh ...
The price may seem high. Especially for a good handyman who takes pleasure in tinkering.
But there are people who don't know, who can't (physically), or who just don't have time to tinker.
And it still seems a little more elaborate to me than a "tool shed", with in particular 2kW of PV with inverters ready to connect.
For those who need an additional "room" (occasional sleeping, office, ...) this may be a good solution.
2 x
Bonnecabane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bonnecabane » 02/08/19, 09:30

Thank you for this last post!

Let us quote Confucius: "When you do something, know that you will have against you those who would like to do the same thing, those who wanted the opposite and the vast majority of those who did not want to do anything", so as not to hide from you. are not the first hostile reactions we have to face with the innovative side of Bonnecabane.

But, what is our approach:
-propose a secure photovoltaic offer, ready to use, tested in the workshop, and without damage to the existing land and buildings.
-propose a multi-use volume of a few m2, solid, durable and with a low carbon footprint.
-propose an architectural aesthetic a little more refined than the thousands of garden sheds sold in kits and whose lifespan is limited.
-participate in the energy transition thanks to a self-consumption solution which durably reduces energy consumption.

And, today, there is no similar solution as much in France as in the whole world. Normal therefore, that we get turned on!
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/08/19, 11:46

Hello,
sicetaitsimple wrote:I still find you a little harsh ...
The price may seem high. Especially for a good handyman who takes pleasure in tinkering.
But there are people who don't know, who can't (physically), or who just don't have time to tinker.
And it still seems a little more elaborate to me than a "tool shed", with in particular 2kW of PV with inverters ready to connect.
For those who need an additional "room" (occasional sleeping, office, ...) this may be a good solution.
I did not find the characteristics of photovoltaics on the site, or did you find these 2 kW?

Question efficiency, 1/3 of the panels are vertical, which takes away 1/3 of their efficiency, if not present the cabin under the trees is nicer certainly, but for efficiency we will iron. It seems to me, with the price and the efficiency rather aiming at a boho ecological customer who does not really need to save energy, it is just trendy. : Wink:
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 02/08/19, 12:03

izentrop wrote:I did not find the characteristics of photovoltaics on the site, or did you find these 2 kW?

copied pasted from the site:
The module is equipped with six 330 Wp photovoltaic panels for a total power of almost 2 kWp which will produce between 1600 and 2 kWh per year depending on sunshine conditions and geographic location.

Having said that, I have no interest in this business, nor am I interested in a purchase! It was just a comment in relation to reactions that seemed a little "definitive" to me.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 02/08/19, 19:24

At the same time basically it's still spam ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 04/08/19, 11:53

Forhorse wrote:At the same time basically it's still spam ...

At the same time at the base it is also informative ...
After we like, we don't like, it's another debate!
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Bonnecabane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bonnecabane » 03/10/19, 18:34

BonneCabane in video:
1 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 05/10/19, 14:59

On the video, at 52 seconds, we see that the PV, once the cabin is installed, are plugged directly into a power outlet from an extension output from the cabin ...

This appeals to me for 2 reasons:

1- a connection socket is a male socket and there are therefore 2 bare pins. Isn't it dangerous to have 2 electrodes, one of which produces a current coming from PV? (We mentioned this danger in a post on econology where 2 young people had fun making electric flashes with PV)

2- the direct connection to the sector of a source of electrical production is still an operation for which we do not know if it works or not in France.

We often mentioned this type of operation of certain equipment where it is enough to put them down, plug in, and presto, I send my current in the network and I deduct it from my electricity bill! Is it that simple?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"