Independent pool, pump-UV-panels

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Tample
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Independent pool, pump-UV-panels

by Tample » 03/06/19, 23:34

Bonjour à tous

For a pool of 20 m3 I will install a pump (55W, 12V) and a UV lamp (18W, Rated Voltage 220 - 240 V / 50 / 60 Hz).
I am looking for simplicity and want to use the least amount of gear possible so no battery. The goal is that the pump is a low flow when it is cloudy and the maximum flow (6M3 / H) when it is sunny.

For the UV lamp I imagine that it is either it is off it has no half operation?
For not grilled the pump the power should not exceeded 1,5 times 55W?
How to pair the two devices to work at the same time?
When the voltage is too low to turn the pump or goes the energy produced? Is there a risk of overheating?

Do you think that making such an installation for a reduced need is ecological?

To regulate to the max the operation of the equipment in the day I must reduce the inclination of the panels, 30 degrees
is it a good inclination? How to define the slope that will allow me to have a day of operation as long as possible in summer?

The pump is the lamp will be connected in parallel?

Thank you for your lights I am a beginner in electricity : Idea:
1 x
Christophe

Re: Stand-alone pool, pump-UV-panels

by Christophe » 05/06/19, 22:43

Good good ... so to clear things up a little:

a) You can not connect an 12V pump and a 220V lamp on the same circuit, you need 2 or the same voltages ...

b) I doubt that a pump of 55 W does 6 m3 / h ... you will use it to filter also no?

c) Which solar power do you have? or what is your budget?

d) There is never too much energy in a well-designed installation (we will help you)
0 x
Tample
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tample » 05/06/19, 23:23

Hello
Thank you for this return,

a) Ok I did not think about it but now it seems obvious, so if I find a UV lamp 12 v the pump and the UV will work at the same time even if they consume two different powers?

b) Oase Aquamax eco premium 6000 (I do not know if we can mention brands), yes to filter also.

c) I do not have signs for the moment, there is no tree nearby and I am in Corrèze. Budget out of pump out of lamp lower than 500euro ...!?

d) Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/19, 23:46

a) yes if your solar power is enough to power the 2 (cumulative power) if it is lower none of the 2 will work properly ... and it can even damage them ...

b) I did not know but it's a submerged pond pump
https://www.oase-livingwater.com/fr_FR/ ... 70566.html

this only goes up to 3,7 m..a pool is filtered with a sand filter ... which often exceeds the 10 m loss of charge ...

c) For less than 500 euros you will find a beautiful 300W panel with a regulator

For me your project requires a small battery regulation (50 €) that will protect all the elements
0 x
Tample
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tample » 07/06/19, 11:31

Hello,

I will see for the pressure losses because the pipes are 40mm and there is very little length, the filter and a bacterial filter so little loss.

How did you set 300 W panels for 73W device?

The battery will protect the elements by avoiding too much repetition on-off and the regulator will protect them by avoiding too low or high power if I understand correctly?

Do you have an idea of ​​the number of years of operation required for the amount of energy saved equalized the energy needed to manufacture the solar system in question ???

Thank you very much for your help, this advice will surely serve me for other projects.

Quentin
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/19, 12:55

Tample wrote:How did you set 300 W panels for 73W device?

Compared to your budget 500 € to start! : Cheesy:

An 300W board will only produce 300W during 1 or 2h (in summer in ideal conditions) if you want 7 or 8h pumping per day on 73W you have to oversize the solar power ... if you can still use any surplus for something else!

Tample wrote:The battery will protect the elements by avoiding too much repetition on-off and the regulator will protect them by avoiding too low or high power if I understand correctly?

Yes and smooth the use of solar energy too and put a timer for example ... here pkoi it takes a bigger panel than the nominal power.

Tample wrote:Do you have an idea of ​​the number of years of operation required for the amount of energy saved equalized the energy needed to manufacture the solar system in question ???

The energy ROI of a solar installation is from 2 to 3 years in ideal conditions.

Why this question?

99% of objects made in the world do not have energy ROI ... your pool, your pump, your UV lamp (but also your car, your TV, your phone, your computer ... etc etc ...) will NEVER erase their gray energy ... on the contrary: they continue to consume! : Cheesy:
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 07/06/19, 18:58

Good evening!
I would recommend, for less than 500 roro, a solar battery gel 80-100 Ah, solar panel (s) 160 200 W monocrystalline, a regulator (a PWM enough)
A few hours of full sun will be enough to run in my opinion pump and recharge battery, and the hours unless solar production is the battery that will compensate : Idea:
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Tample
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tample » 07/06/19, 23:00

Out of curiosity ... Why this question too?
Of course

Thank you for the information ;)

PS : Idea: : To give ideas, the pool also serves as a water supply for the garden thanks to the surface suction that adapts to important differences of level
Submerged wood a good way to have flat walls without using concrete
0 x
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bleusideral » 08/06/19, 09:05

Hello, water supply for the garden? water is not treated? just the UV of this power, is that enough?
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
Tample
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tample » 08/06/19, 21:32

UV, various plants and bacteria filter yes (The first 20 cm at least) but there are only 20 cubes.
0 x