Photovoltaics: manufacture its solar panel!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 08/11/10, 14:53

Toxicity is a common difficulty with any product containing a substance that can become dangerous. The risk varies with the intelligence and care that is taken throughout the existence of a product, creation, use, destruction. The responsibility is collective and global.

The feasibility of confinement, nanostructures, heavy metals, organic compounds and radiation, is the parameter that must take precedence over all the others.

Second is sustainability.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/11/10, 15:15

Leaded, Kistinie is very reasonable and serious !!

I totally agree, but who hasn't had his family throwing a small nickel cadmium battery in the trash ?????

Asbestos, just soak it for a month in sulfuric acid to make it less dangerous, no more than the acid !!
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 08/11/10, 15:34

Macro wrote:
Regismu wrote:more for what do you want to recycle them at 20 years ... the manufacturers' guarantees are at least 80% of the power at 25 years

Where ???

look all technical sheets for photovoltaic panels : Mrgreen:

example:

http://www.energies-renouvelable.com/no ... ERO41.html

equipment guaranteed 10 years ... 80% minimum power after 25 years : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/11/10, 15:41

If the installers and manufacturers have not gone bankrupt or disappeared for 20 to 25 years !!!
Certain probability, given their too large number which will decrease with mature technology !!
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 08/11/10, 15:49

with an expanding industry : Shock: : Shock:

it is only in France that we are already 15 years behind ... the French market is a drop in the world of photovoltaics :x :x

we're going to wake up again .. too late ... look at the Germans and the Belgians .. while their weather is not as good as ours .. :?

even the Belgian railways have just started .. inform your : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/11/10, 15:54

80% power guaranteed for 25 years. Low hat ....

Installation on the house it will only have a maximum ten-year warranty ... and no cover material has 25 years warranty.

Meme Velux does not dare to guarantee the tightness of its glazing for so long ...

So in 10 to 15 years we will see the garbage soaking up leaking solar panels full power from the first ray of sunshine. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Awesome me who loves to trash : Cheesy:
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 08/11/10, 16:02

well macro it's part so

there are roof waterproofing systems guaranteed 20 and 40 years.

your house at what age? ..she flees? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/11/10, 17:30

Regismu wrote:there are roof waterproofing systems guaranteed 20 and 40 years ...
Absolutely. : Arrowu:
Tiles redland, for example, are guaranteed for 30 years and designed for 50 years of service ...8)
My 1976 house still has all of its original tiles, except the ones that were removed to put the solar panels in place. :P

PS: I would add that the estimated cost of recycling (the term used is "deconstruction") is estimated in € and in CO2 at the equivalent of one year of production.

It is important to remember this, because added to the CO2 balance of the construction estimated at 3 years of production, this leaves a total BALANCE WELL POSITIVE, what avoid the critics of PV.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/11/10, 09:02

Regismu wrote:well macro it's part so

there are roof waterproofing systems guaranteed 20 and 40 years.

your house at what age? ..she flees? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

My house is covered in Anger slate, it is at least 100 years old ... If I don't go there regularly to change the broken and fallen ones, it will start to take water.

As for the resistance over time of the sealing of the glazing of the solar panels ... I'm not a detractor of the thing, I'm just skeptical.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/11/10, 09:08

I went last year to take a walk in Germany ... The 15 years in advance in photovoltaics did not jump out at me more than that ... I looked for solar applications in their stores DIY ... Nothing more than with us (and maybe even less ... I nevertheless put in good will ..

That said my photovoltaic potail it still works flawless ...
I even installed another in my old house (but the price had seriously increased) ..
0 x