Photovoltaics: manufacture its solar panel!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/08/10, 23:16

Yep, and apparently, this Magnetcore generator (I put the name to the use of distrustful people who search the net) is the copy (translation) of an American scam of which I forgot the name of 2 or 3 years. I recognized the video with the lady in red.

Basically, telling the guys how to make money easily is really a great business, I should get started! : Mrgreen:

It's been a long time since I last said it: Inventors, if you want to convince, convene a commission of skeptics who has an audience, and, if you told the truth, you won't even have to do The advert
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 31/08/10, 02:32

Before venturing on the purchase on the site secrets-energie-renouvelable.com/magnetcoretpe.htm take note of the general conditions of sale!

http://www.1tpe.com/cgv.html

You will quickly delete your name and email from this site! : Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Squall-n
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Squall-n » 16/09/10, 18:18

Hello !

Just a quick question, but couldn't we use sand instead of photovoltaic cells? Because it is made of 80% silica, right?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/09/10, 00:05

Amusing:
Just a quick question, but couldn't we use sand instead of photovoltaic cells? Because it is made of 80% silica, right?

Yes, after passing sand in the factories at several billion Euros !!
extreme purification of silica, reduction in silicon, wafers of silicon, engravings in extra clean rooms (not even a nanopowder is tolerated)!
And we can then do more than microcomputers !!

The price level of these factories reflects the years of research by hundreds of thousands of people since the 1900s, discovery of the transistor in 1948, continuous reduction of these transistors since !!
0 x
Squall-n
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Squall-n » 17/09/10, 06:59

Yes I know all that (do a research before all the same ^^ '), but the use of sand could perhaps compensate for this loss of yield by the price?
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/09/10, 08:32

Squall-n wrote:Yes I know all that (do a research before all the same ^^ '), but the use of sand could perhaps compensate for this loss of yield by the price?
Well no. :?
In most industrial manufacturing, the raw material represents only a tiny part of the sale price.
The manufacturing process and the energy used are considerably superior to the raw material.

To illustrate my point; In a 1500kg automobile, there is no € 200 of metal for € 20.000 of sale price ...
And if we distribute the total economic content, the car leaves less than € 5.000 from the factory, there is € 4.000 of VAT and the rest is divided into advertising, profits, research and development costs for future models ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/09/10, 11:39

A low-performance panel would have little success: the available space having a price, too, as well as the infrastructures
installation, cables, etc ....

In any case, I cannot imagine how one would replace a semiconductor by an insulator. Unless you know something, and in this case, you have said too much or not enough ...

It is not the silicon which makes the semiconductor, it is the very particular way in which it is treated and the "junction"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/09/10, 13:37

Squall-n does not realize the level of knowledge and technology necessary for the smallest object of everyday life !!

For example, a simple plastic pipe has 150 years of research in chemistry and petroleum behind it !!
Try to make such a pipe yourself with a liter of crude oil in your hands !!

The Romans and even Louis 14, would have been happy to have such simple pipes, but they only had lead and aqueducts !!!
Gigantic difference !!

For photovoltaics, there is all this chemistry, physics and technology, more than 200 years of cumulative progress!

You can try to recover the light energy not with the sand, but with the galena, lead sulphide semiconductor, which one finds in the ground naturally, but the output is negligible, and the reliability, that of the station with galena !!

The discovery of the transistor in 1948 was an essential step, enabled by progress in the extreme purification of germanium and silicon, to make the semiconductor properties stable of galena.
0 x
Squall-n
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Squall-n » 17/09/10, 17:38

Thank you for your answers, I believed that silicon was what made the cell (fully and not just pure).

Good continuation !
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/09/10, 18:18

0 x