inter seasonal storage solar thermal

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Remundo

Re: inter seasonal storage solar thermal

by Remundo » 17/04/24, 23:46

you quote me while making fun of me, so I tend to read carefully, piss-vinegar...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/04/24, 00:15

Remundo wrote: piss-vinegar...

I bow before a Master in this field. Always negative, nothing works whatever the subject!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/04/24, 07:54

Am I negative? No, I don't let myself be walked on, that's all.

in any case, your spelling is rubbish... WHATEVER and not "whatever the subject".
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/04/24, 08:23

to return to the “Vantaa” industrial unit project in Norway
To increase efficiency, Vantaa Energy plans to build the world's largest heat storage facility. This facility would have the capacity to store a million cubic meters of water under the bedrock. The water would be heated with excess heat produced during the summer, which could then be used to produce heat more sustainably during the winter.

The waste-to-energy approach adopted at Vantaa is not only efficient, but also sustainable. It reduces reliance on fossil fuels, and by incinerating waste, it reduces emissions of methane, a greenhouse gas more potent than carbon dioxide. The Vantaa primary waste-to-energy facility processes 600,000 tonnes of mixed waste per year, approximately a quarter of Finland's total mixed waste, for 1,5 million people. More than 90% of this waste is converted into heat and electricity, demonstrating impressive efficiency.

We can understand that this incineration unit has a continuous flow of fuel to burn, that said the process will have significant thermal losses, this will always be better than losing 100% of the calories.

On a huge mass of water and rocks, because the rocks will also heat up, having a large deltaT suggests a lot of thermal diffusion, I imagine water which does not boil, but nevertheless well above 20°C since apparently it is heated water.

In short, it is an original heating network, but which is of no use to us for our individual homes, or even buildings.
0 x