Photovoltaic solar: buyout after the contract?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Did67

by Did67 » 27/08/11, 11:53

OK. So we agree.

Professionally, I am part of a team which, as I said on another thread, has already installed 600 m² and there are two additional projects in the boxes for the start of next year (+ a biomethane station from about 150 kW electric / 200 kw thermal).

[On political procrastination, of course, I generally agree with you, with one nuance: it makes perfect sense that the subsidized price drops as the price of the hardware drops - although the way to do and the arguments put forward were not correct! - and the second is that ALSO put the key under the door a certain number of pure opportunists, "milkers" of tax credits who made themselves golden balls by siphoning the tax credits of individuals and by selling turnkey installations overpriced! a) All howling wolves WITH decent people are not necessarily more honest than Proglios! b) although "photovoltaic", all of this was anything but "sustainable development"!]

But again, here, I was just reacting to chatelot16, which says wait for the market to become "normal". While I think it is "econolo" to go there now and for individuals who do not get milked, still profitable: with 20 years at a guaranteed price (revised downwards, but for less than 3 kWp always favorable) then the market price which by then will have exploded! It is therefore a reasonable investment (and only other complications mean that I did not take action in a private capacity). I did not want to relaunch a debate, for which it seems to me that there are other threads ... (in particular the one where we mention the hunger strike of this Breton investor)
Last edited by Did67 the 27 / 08 / 11, 11: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 27/08/11, 11:54

Hello Chatelot16

but what prevents you from doing your own installation according to your possibilities ... even enlarging it later .. and consuming your production? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: you don't even have to put it on your roof ... (or you have the choice depending on your situation ..)

Your home insurance may already cover your home for glass / glass breakage .. natural disasters ... and the risk of fire and electricity .. rooftop installation .. being considered "real estate"
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 27/08/11, 11:57

to complete Did67

unfortunately it is not the most sharks who have put the key under the door. those who had projects engaged too. because with the moratorium .. it has resulted 6 months without work .. which can hold ... 6 months without working ..with contract cancellations due to the financial arrangement falling apart ..and the price which is no longer fixed when you want to do a project ... : Cry: : Shock:

in all cases and whatever the primary motivation .. production with clean energy and at places of consumption must be encouraged .. and developed .. and too bad (or even better) if EDF loses its monopoly on the 'energy ... because it is mainly where it hurts ... : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/08/11, 12:03

Well, that's it: you asked the question I asked in the meantime.

Why wait until the market has "converged" when the subsidy system allows you to go there now and I think you MUST go to change the situation in France (and I understand that no one can do it at a loss? or does not want to do it at a loss).

I have a little feeling (I mean the feeling! I can be wrong) that it is the subsidized system / tax credit that poses problems of conscience.

But at that time, what about sending children to school (paid for by taxes), to have their heart attack treated by the social security system (therefore by everyone's contributions), to ride on a road paid by l 'State and maintained by the General Council, etc ???

Either we think that the system is not good, and I understand that we abstain.

Either we think on the contrary that we have to go there to "force" EdF (or others) to go towards a greener mix by using the laws and texts in force, and there is no reason to wait . This is my point of view, which I am ready to debate (not an umpteenth rehash of the government's ugly policy and Sarko's wicked Proglio Copian ... While waiting for the elections, nothing will be changed. .. Realizing our projects or abandoning them on the other hand depends only on us and of which we are convinced)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/08/11, 12:09

Regismu wrote:
unfortunately it is not the most shark who put the key under the door ..:

Just to be clear:

- I did say that it was not done correctly

- I did say (and capitalize) that among those who howl, there are also sharks - in short, the howl itself does not convince me! [see VAT in catering; as soon as we talk about touching it, it screams; to be shown to me that it is effective and to be given the cost / benefit ratio; it's just to say that I don't stick to screams]; I did not at all imply the opposite: that all those who howl are sharks - I do not think so at all, to know one of the companies which launched out in Alsace in the manufacture of panels after having propelled in the installation ...]
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 27/08/11, 14:49

Did67 wrote:OK. So we agree.

[On political procrastination, of course, I generally agree with you, with one nuance: it makes perfect sense that the subsidized price drops as the price of the hardware drops - although the way to do and the arguments put forward were not correct! - and the second is that ALSO put the key under the door a certain number of pure opportunists, "milkers" of tax credits who made themselves golden balls by siphoning the tax credits of individuals and by selling turnkey installations overpriced! a) All howling wolves WITH decent people are not necessarily more honest than Proglios! b) although "photovoltaic", all of this was anything but "sustainable development"!]

Yes I totally agree.
The problem to get started today is due to the poor visibility of purchase prices; for example, it was possible that the purchase price changed on July 1, we had confirmation only around July 20 and it was only then that we knew the new price. purchase, which is expected to change every quarter, downward of course, depending on the volume of KWp installed, which only ERDF can verify. So there are only 2 months and 10 days left to redo an amortization balance and mount the file, hoping that everything is complete.

And I am thinking of these French manufacturers, such as Systovi, in Nantes or Voltec Solar in Alsace or Sillia in Brittany, who must certainly have a bad time.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/09/11, 11:20

I know a little bit the managers of one of the companies: I confirm that at one point, this company surfed on an exponential growth of the market.

This was not sustainable ... even if it prompted us to start manufacturing.

Which does not detract from merit.

But let's say that the system, or the "business plan", was undoubtedly overly optimistic ... and not viable in the long term (I'm talking about previous tariffs, before the freeze) ...

I also confirm that the price has almost been halved. Therefore, it is not shocking that the price is halved ...
0 x