Realization of a PV solar roof

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/09, 18:07

Christophe wrote:
Is that gaining maturity, do you think?...

I would not say!

Maturity last stage before decay ??? (I'm talking about fruits, of course).

Come on, it's openness, curiosity and at least one of the many forms of intelligence ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/05/09, 19:31

Did67 wrote:A Christophe:

- it goes without saying that you did not need to go through my "long message" point by point; I suppose you reacted (as I sometimes do too) to the messages "in order"; sometimes the answer is right after!

If I wanted to. Because it was the longest and the one where I had the most to "complain" knowing that we are, generally and apart on solar PV (exception which conf ...) rather every 2 to 100% on the same wavelength!

Did67 wrote:- when I admitted to having been naively tricked and that I apologized, it goes without saying that you no longer needed to answer; everything I wrote was with the sentiment that the person was in good faith ...

You didn't have to apologize ... I wouldn't say that for everyone ...

Did67 wrote:So thank you too. You also have to say it. And my personal apologies to you, Christophe ...

Thank you but it's not worth it ... unless you anticipate your next message?

A few remarks on the substantive debate of the debate and the site in question now:

a) the "cyber travelot" is a technique "old like the net" to attract people and curious, ask him for a photo :D

b) the email "energiessolaire@yahoo.fr" is a clue

c) these 2 pages (rather well informed) would indicate that it is about a "pro":
http://energies-solaire.over-blog.com/c ... 82195.html
http://energies-solaire.over-blog.com/c ... 82153.html

d) but a pro who does not know what he sells because elsewhere I read:

The tests are OK on Monday 04 May I produced 1.7 Kwc for 9 panels it is rather very very good considering the weather of the day :)

What is CRETE energy?

I'm not even talking about grammar and spelling photes ... but we forgive it ... in a private home!

And for once a solar PV pro has an installation at home ... it's rare enough to be noticed! :!:

It prevents:

a) it is not a commercial site
b) it is fairly well documented and interesting

So it was not spam at all even if the presentation technique was a bit brutal but at least she was honest ("my blog" is more honest than the classic "I stumbled upon this site ..." ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/05/09, 20:37

Christophe wrote:
The tests are OK on Monday 04 May I produced 1.7 Kwc for 9 panels it is rather very very good considering the weather of the day Smile

What is CRETE energy?

I'm not even talking about grammar and spelling photes ... but we forgive it ... in a private home!

And for once a solar PV pro has an installation at home ... it's rare enough to be noticed! Exclamation

It prevents:

a) it is not a commercial site
b) it is fairly well documented and interesting

So it was not spam at all even if the presentation technique was a bit brutal but at least it was honest ("my blog" is more honest than the classic "I stumbled upon this site by chance. . "...)

This is the art ..... of viral marketing: it's a job for the pro, but as it is akin to journalism, there are often errors: actually: 1,9 KWp (9 X 210 or 215 Wp per panel, maybe) is probably the installed power, which should have been in this season, except in catastrophic weather produce between 6 and 15 kilowatt hours. Perhaps the site has not yet been verified by the installer.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Catalan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

!!!

by Catalan » 12/05/09, 06:59

Hello

no i'm here it's not my spamming habits

but the current debate is not what I was hoping for

have a good day

thank you anyway for some of your opinions :)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

D: !!!

by I Citro » 12/05/09, 14:21

catalan wrote: no i'm here it's not my spamming habits :)
What are your habits. :?:
catalan wrote:thank you anyway for some of your opinions :)
It's a bit short ...
You could clarify. :?:
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Realization of a PV roof

by bobono » 12/05/09, 19:07

if you are not satisfied go elsewhere (...) start by writing the French correctly, before joining.

Chistophe the man who never twists the perfect man in a way. I find that you become a .................

I repeat it what bothers me is the people who because they have succeeded despise others. TRASH CAN !!!!!!

If you don't recognize yourself then a thousand excuses.

Well, I admit bobono (a little) pissed me off ... and when people get on my nerves, I chop!

I still haven't signed up for my PV roof.

Which bothers me at the moment.

Why remove the slates before installing the panels when it is possible to add the panels on top with a panel slate space. I will not put more than 19 € for 000kw wc. For agricultural install the old cover is kept in certain cases.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/09, 20:08

You are right to hesitate and your example shows the bullshit and the social swindle of photovoltaic solar: to earn more, the panels must be integrated into the building, ie not placed directly on the cover !! This is even under renovation which is monumental bullshit!

So you have to REMOVE the roof cover to put PV (with the risk of leaks that this involves in the long term). So it will, as if by chance, be better subsidized than if we had put the panels directly on the roof !! And for the environment what is the best assessment?

This proves that the guys who set the subsidies HAVE NOTHING TO WAKE CO2 or primary energy savings!

It's no coincidence: all this certain enarques and politicians understood it well and that is how they kiss us very deep!

Wake up! But apparently it's badly crossed considering what you let pass as liberticide laws: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post125952.html#125952
0 x
Catalan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Hello

by Catalan » 14/05/09, 06:57

no I am not a professional besides nothing on my blog does not let think it of tariffs not of demarchachages ...

just wanted to upload the information that I missed when I wanted to build my file

in any case thank you very much for your queue

I am available if you feel that the blog needs to evolve

if you are ok I wish to put the link of your forum on my blog

Pending your answers

lilian
0 x
Catalan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Realization of a roof Pv

by Catalan » 14/05/09, 07:04

Did67 wrote:
citro wrote:
Concerning CatalanI have the impression that she left as she came ... A forum it's a place of sharing ...

1) Even if I have made some contributions and if I intervene quite often on one or the other theme, I am not a "lieutenant". I do not know Christophe other than by the exchanges on this forum. We "put together" the series of photos of my pellet boiler - Christophe was enthusiastic. And we "sintered" on the PV (Christophe is, one can say it, against, for arguments that I respect, not stupid at all, but that I refute in part... I put a reference on a project, just as naïve as Catalan. Nobody fell on me. Maybe because I was a little known? There were some exchanges and then it went out ...

here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/photovolta ... t7406.html

2) This being said, I was sorry yesterday for the emails which followed directly, without precautions, that of Catalan. The welcome was not warm, to say the least. And the question of censorship clearly posed: "trash?", Regarding her message ... So maybe no wonder she didn't come back, right ???

3) My point of view, since nobody asks me:

a) the blog in question is interesting (others have said), rich and well done ...

b) Catalan does not seem to me to be the "submarine" of a commercial intention - or else I did not identify it

c) I understand that she does not want to "recopy" all this on "econology" and that she does "only" suggest a link ...! Who of us would have known him otherwise? I repeat that it interested me. So the "trash can?" bothers me a lot. You know that from time to time I use the term "ayatollahs" when it comes to overly convinced people. Have we come close to the fatwah?

d) she probably has her satisfaction (I do not speak of pride) to have realized this and wants to make it known - I see no harm ...

e) In short, its contribution seems to me of the same nature as mine when I had my series of photos on my boiler, that I thought that it could interest others ... I am infoutu to realize a site or a blog, so I was delighted to be helped by Christophe and contribute to this site. Otherwise, I may have done as Catalan!

f) which brings me back to the bottom line: what is the vocation of the "econology" site? When an idea of ​​association is in the air, it may be worth asking the question.

Is this the blog of a bunch of friends (Christophe and his "lieutenants")? It is admissible. Historically, it is even legitimate. Just say it.

Or is it, in fact, today, a site of open exchanges, on "econological" questions?

I was on the second diagram.

Therefore, we must protect ourselves against commercial messages: obvious!

Let's avoid spam: obvious.

That there is a moderation to limit insults, false information, and all that is not ethical (racism, religion, etc ...): still obvious!

That there be wavering at the limits, because "econology" covers many different things which depend on the sensibilities of each one: it is inevitable.

That it is necessary to react to this by the debate (even if they can be fatsidieux on Inetrent, because of the excesses to which I do not escape, but I try to fight): there is no choice!

Catalan, his message is none of this, and it has, for me, all its place. Especially if the PV issue is controversial. And she is!

Because, underlying, there is the debate: is the "econology" site reserved only for scientists and "genius tinkerers" ??? This is another question you will need to ask yourself.

In which case I have nothing to do here.

When I say "only scientists", you see, implicitly, the high opinion that I have of this category of citizens capable of the best and the worst (although having a good scientific culture myself and being an engineer by training) .

there are a lot of true things in there

Thank you for the encouragements :)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/05/09, 07:18

Catalan said:

Besides, nothing on my blog suggests that there are no prices, no demarchachages.

this is precisely the height of art and the foundation of viral marketing and it is a practitioner who tells you. I personally went so far as to create or modify Wikipedia articles in such a sly way that Wikipedia's "gendarmes" did not notice it, passing through a purely informative site, which referred him to the site of my firm.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"