Price of a photovoltaic installation

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
lpmontjoux
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Price of a photovoltaic installation

by lpmontjoux » 16/02/09, 14:11

Hello,

I am a student at lycée montjoux in besançon in the doubs (25).
In the context of a presentation on renewable energies, I would have liked to know the cost of a photovoltaic installation for the individual and to know the possible aids.

thank you in advance for your answers
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/02/09, 14:56

Prices installed in Belgium, assembly reported: between 5,5 and 6,5 € per watt peak installed (sometimes a little more, up to 7,5 € / Wp for difficult installations: small roof 6 th floor or natural slate)
6% VAT not included, crazy sellers eliminated.

In France, it is more expensive, because we practice more integrated assembly and the "building" trades are more expensive there: count 1 to 2 € / Wc installed, but there are special bonuses for building integration

I'm talking about an "all-inclusive" price for labor, reception by an approved body, travel expenses, inverter, safety box, green competur, cables and special plugs, everything!

search on google: pure photovoltaic forum (I forgot the exact name) and eventually will see on www.ef4.be et www.drytec-solaire.be. the first site will refer you to official French sites and French aid.

Note: I am no longer with Drytec. (if a competitor is interested: I am free :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be