Photovoltaic: 2010 redemption price in France?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/09/10, 16:31

here is the report of the general inspectorate of finances which was probably at the origin of the surprise of the return to school (-12%)

CHARPIN Photovoltaic Report 2010

You must read, it is an unprecedented attack on the PV in France whereas it hardly emerges and injects a rather ridiculous power on the network in comparison with our close European neighbors (Germany, Italy, Spain).

There are plans decreasing prices for large productions and even the quarterly auction of installation permits in bundles of kWp or MWp...

According to the schedule, from January 2011, the measures will be more and more restrictive for new projects.

Jean Michel Charpin is a Director at ErDF and Christian Stoffaes works at EDF RTE. : Idea:

I think they will have an increase.

@+
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/09/10, 17:18

Coaster pedaling on all floors: this morning, announcement of the division of the PV tax credit by two! (25% instead of 50%)

Again, this will calm the heat!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/09/10, 17:59

what questions me the most, this is the obvious conflict of interest between the functions of editor of the report on the PV and the obligation of neutrality that should have a document emanating from the General Inspection of Finances.

Because it is not only advisory opinions since Mr. Charpin chaired this writing. Most of the writers come from the Corps of Mining Engineers, Centrale and Polytechnique; these bodies are powerfully introduced in the nuclear power industry ...

But hey, we are starting to get used to these collusions in various fields ... for example finance ministers who are quite familiar with large fortunes and a few Swiss banks.

Ah if the media could have so much "energy" for other areas ... : Wink:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/10, 13:16

Hi friends,

during the month of August, the Hespul association had attempted a more balanced rate proposal.

I found the file: here it is.

Unfortunately, everything was already decided.

@+
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/09/10, 15:28

You don't have to worry when a Chernobyl will perform in France, inevitable, sooner or later, since men are not infallible forever, the press will find "as much energy" and more, to tap on these collusions leading to such a catastrophe by favoring only nuclear power and sinking other energies, the only one capable of evacuating a whole region of a million inhabitants in one day, only to return there centuries later !! !! !!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/09/10, 23:01

Hello Econologists,

I am announcing the publication ofa Sycomorean brochure on photovoltaics in France.

Here is the summary.

Regarding this topic, annex 1 dissects recent events ...
0 x
Regismu
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Regismu » 23/09/10, 23:43

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: BRAVOO for work

I suggest you update the map of keraunic areas there is one more recent from France weather on this site:

http://www.photovoltaique.guidenr.fr/V_ ... ologie.php

very good contact with the webmaster of this site : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/09/10, 23:11

Remundo wrote:Hello Econologists,

I am announcing the publication ofa Sycomorean brochure on photovoltaics in France.
I devoured it. Congratulations again for this summary work. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/10, 12:23

Yes bravo Remundo, it's a very good doc (I admit that I had known him for a few weeks and that I even modestly contributed to some improvement).

Good I just put it in the downloads of the site: https://www.econologie.com/photovoltaiqu ... -4292.html

And hop, Google News relayed it 8) 8)

ps: remundo as I told you in MP, you should make it a new subject for possible update because we are talking about your "bible" in different PV subjects so it's a bit diffuse ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/09/10, 13:21

Hi Christopher,

good and well it's great!

Indeed, the part "blocking / bypass diode was written on your wise suggestions. : Idea:

I create a subject on this "bible": https://www.econologie.com/forums/solaire-ph ... t9974.html

Amen :D
0 x