Photovoltaic: 2010 redemption price in France?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/10, 18:00

Did67 wrote:More and more, I live here things that I had seen only in republics which one agreed to say that they had difficulty to be a State of right !!!

Uh if the "backtracking pv" shocks you, what to think of the next Franco-French radioactive objects??

: Shock: : Shock:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/01/10, 18:13

Christophe wrote:
Uh if the "backtracking pv" shocks you,

Technically, it doesn't shock me.

On the other hand, that we make a kind of "mush" of what is the right, that we get out of the decrees of which we do not know how to apply them, that does not shock me, that dismays me !!! What is this "governance" ????

The agitation would it make sense ??? You may have Brownian movement in your hot water pan, the level does not go up !!!

Here.

Afterwards, technically, we can discuss. You said it well, that it was not "reproducible" on a large scale.

Personally, I think that the cost of electricity should be reduced under the pretext of the environment (because this is the only argument that is currently socially acceptable). The only way to encourage people to save money, the only way to "seal" the heat pumps ... You have to do it in a planned, thoughtful way ...

But I admit that we may not agree.

I remain dismayed that we discover between Christmas and New Year that this is not tenable and that we issue a "half retroactive" decree. What happens to Citro, in terms of rights, I do not accept it!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/01/10, 18:18

Christophe wrote: what to think of the next Franco-French radioactive objects??

:

Do not ask me ! You know that I am for the most limited use possible of nuclear electricity ...

But hey, you're going to reconnect me to the banana republic. What a difference between putting out this type of text and dumping our waste in countries that do not have the means to oppose it ... ???

So you comfort me in the idea that France is a little more a banana republic every day ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/10, 18:29

I agree on the substance of the problem (energy not expensive enough) with you but (again) not on the form (continue to subsidize the PV)!

Already:
a) no it's not retroactive
b) the fall in redemption is not as significant as that if?

3 cents out of 60 is just a 5% decrease ... they could have done a lot worse don't you think? After 2012 we will vera but there it is still WIDELY interesting anyway the PV prices will "miraculously" align you will see ...

For agricultural buildings, I find it quite normal to ease off! The vocation of a farmer is to make food not to benefit from energy subsidies (we see the same thing with wind power ...) ... and everyone knows that the profession is already ULTRA infused with subsidies ...In the end who pays the subsidies? Simply all those who do not benefit ...
0 x
MartinMillot
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by MartinMillot » 21/01/10, 18:49

It is always very profitable!, At least until the end of the year for the majority of nice installations.
In any case, it will be very profitable for the planet in the short and long term ...

Regarding the decree, only the information contained therein is authentic, so if there is a lack of information for those who are asking may be too many questions (like bankers since 2006 ...), they invent them if they want, it will not change the law much.

To simply read the decree, all deposits validated until the 14th should be validated under the old tariff, ... nothing indicates otherwise.
Legally, a simple AR envoy should suffice to defend his rights.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 21/01/10, 18:52

Christophe wrote:
b) the fall in redemption is not as significant as that if?

3 cents out of 60 is just a 5% decrease ... they could have done a lot worse don't you think? After 2012 we will vera but there it is still WIDELY interesting anyway the PV prices will "miraculously" align you will see ...

For agricultural buildings, I find it quite normal to ease off! The vocation of a farmer is to make food not to benefit from energy subsidies (we see the same thing with wind power ...) ... and everyone knows that the profession is already ULTRA infused with subsidies ...In the end who pays the subsidies? Simply all those who do not benefit ...

It is not the 2/3 cents that are involved; what is at issue these are all large projects which were set up at the end of 2009 to take advantage of the buyout price of € 0,60. As a result, many hangar constructions have been scheduled for the sole purpose of selling electricity at € 0,60 / Kwh; all these projects have not yet been completed and will, according to this new decree, sell electricity at 0,42 € instead of 0,60 €. In this case you quickly understand the difference in yield. And needless to say, there are many investors behind in search of guaranteed returns.

Regarding the decree, they took a long time to get it out and it would take a translator to understand the details. But hey it's French, we are going to make commissions, everywhere in Farnce, to try to explain what the decree authorizes or prohibits from now on, we must therefore wait for an explanation of texts which should be officially admitted after the lobbies had time to say what they thought about it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/10, 18:58

This is what I think:

a) for individuals who want to "make an investment" it doesn't change much ... (5%)

b) for large investors who want to make golden balls, it's much worse ... and here I say so much the better because there is better to do than to put millions in PV concerning mass production!

Either way, installation prices will inevitably line up, so you will see profitability will be preserved, even for large projects!
0 x
MartinMillot
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by MartinMillot » 21/01/10, 18:58

As for the tariff at 0.57, it is the same as that of the previous decree ..., which was indexed according to the formula given in this same decree.
There is therefore neither a decrease nor an increase for projects entering within the framework of the better remuneration of the new decree.

Yes, I do mean remuneration ..., given the effort made in front of the bankers to make the big projects succeed in the current financial context, ... while the "risk" is particularly limited!
It's a hell of a job whatever some people think, especially when you carry big projects without having a lot of assets!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/01/10, 15:11

Hi friends,

well, a lot has been said about PV tariffs ... I add this ...

Let’s calmly observe what’s happening in France,

according to government data, in 2008 it was injected into the 26 GWh network of solar PV energy.

Which was not bought back in full at € 60 / kWh, but let's say, the sale of PV energy cost € 15.6 million in an increased assumption in 2008

Et a certain Henri Imbroglio alone asked for 2 million euros to buy his bread; no less than 12% of the gross receipts of all the French PV producers connected to the network, who have INVESTED them with their time and their money

Let’s think about it and stop thinking that solar PV energy is a financial snare for speculators living on the hook of abusive "subsidies". (Subsidies which in my opinion are only the JUST cost of producing clean and independent energy ...)

In any case, let's put it in perspective, it will already be very good. : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/02/10, 17:32

This is not the end of the story!

Photovoltaic: an appeal commission?

Renewable energies | 2010-02-08 16:16:00

Better than the soap for selling natural gas? The press release from the Ministry of Ecology of January 12 aimed at ending the deadweight effect on the purchase prices of electricity from photovoltaic energy has aroused strong reactions from the sector and ... beneficiaries s '' considering injured.

Reminder: "projects for which a request for the purchase of electricity was made as of November 1, 2009 and not having been the subject of a complete request for connection to the public network on January 11, 2010 must be the subject of a new request to purchase electricity under the new tariff conditions ".

Thursday, an amendment to the Grenelle 2 bill, tabled by Jean Dionis du Sejour and the deputies of the New Center, aimed to put an end to the retroactive nature of this provision. The amendment specified that the new feed-in tariffs were to apply "after and only after the date of promulgation of the decree". The text, indicates Les Echos, was not adopted but, to "calm the spirits, the Secretary of State, Chantal Jouanno, undertook to constitute a working group, with experts and elected officials in order to reflect ... the creation of an appeals committee ".

In addition to elected officials, the government intends to reassure farmers, starting with the FNSEA which encourages "its departmental federations to challenge this decree before the administrative court". the FNSEA will be received Tuesday February 9 at the ministry. Its vice-president, Pascal Ferey, told Les Echos that the current system seemed fragile to him: "we are facing a team of Care Bears. A discussion is possible but our lawyers consider it feasible to attack the government decree". And points the finger at EDF renewable energies which would have filed "several hundred application files to install large agricultural sheds".

On his blog, Arnaud Gossement believes that the State, with this new device, "took the risk of breaking a dynamic. It would undoubtedly have been wiser to use the town planning code than the instrument of tariffs. 'purchase to improve regulation. Most projects could indeed not pass the ramp due to a poor preliminary study of the applicable rules of the town planning code.

As for the Renewable Energy Union (SER), he recalled that the purchase prices were intended to support the development of the photovoltaic sector and not agriculture ...

Several solar power plant projects have been delayed or blocked for the time being. We try to identify them as they are listed.

Source: http://www.energie2007.fr/actualites/fi ... nelle.html
0 x