2013 the photovoltaic feed-in tariff?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Remundo

by Remundo » 10/05/13, 21:46

good i want to say ...

taxing Chinese imports in PV, it's really a good idea ... coming too late...
0 x
moulino51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moulino51 » 10/05/13, 22:26

Remundo wrote:good i want to say ...

Most certainly, and during this time we neglect thermal solar

GS
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 10/05/13, 22:32

Remundo wrote:good i want to say ...

well, yes ! when you shit in your pants it is too late to tighten the buttocks!

translated to the current situation, with this new tax korea will be able to import cells without tax because it has the old Qcells factory in germany!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/13, 10:16

moulino51 wrote:, and during this time we neglect thermal solar

a) Here too, the "cheap" kits come .... from China!

b) I don't know who you mean by "we" or by "neglects": there is a (small) tax credit but yes, "consumers" neglect; "profitability" (in the sense of "investment recovery time") remains very low (or very long IRR)

c) So if this develops a little, it is also due to the existence of these Chinese kits (can be assembled yourself if you are a good DIYer and sometimes an acrobat).

Like what, nothing is never simple!

Where do you think the problem is ???
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/05/13, 10:56

Another topic ... that does not produce electricity is thermal solar.

Anything that encourages buildings to be energy efficient should be favored fiscally / administratively.

Priority :
- insulation
- Solar Thermal
- photovoltaic solar

Improvements:
- wood fireplace
- then Canadian, double-flow VMC
- heat pump

Not yet fully developed, but with great potential:
- Stirling cogeneration, preferably biomass

The opposite is almost the case. We have hundreds of billions for the banks, but not for the people and the planet ...

@+
0 x
moulino51
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by moulino51 » 11/05/13, 11:27

Hi Did67,

Did67 wrote:
moulino51 wrote:, and during this time we neglect thermal solar

b) I don't know who you mean by "we" or "neglect"
Where do you think the problem is ???

sorry, i am not going to get into a word for word shelling game.
And as Remundo answered before, you have the answer to my remark.
Remundo wrote:Priority :
- insulation
- Solar Thermal
- photovoltaic solar
Improvements:
- wood fireplace
- then Canadian, double-flow VMC
- heat pump

I have a very well insulated house (self-built and RT2012 compliant)
A Canadian well, a VMC double flow, I am 100% autonomous in heating, and I envisage thereafter a heat pump for my underfloor heating.
For me, the PV as it has been conducted until today is counterproductive for the image of renewable energies.
It seems to me that Adème is now changing its position for solar thermal with slightly more favorable incentives, but there is still a way to go.

GS
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/13, 14:57

I, for my part, have had a CESI since 2002 ...

So I was wondering, in the first degree, and without pun intended, on what you meant ...

After, solar thermal, it depends a little on the local climate. We spent a winter with a few things like 4 or 5 sunny days for almost 3 months. My CESI has hardly turned. No day when it was enough.

So even with LV and very inertial systems, thermal solar cannot be a heating system on its own. No preparation of the DHW for that matter ... In the majority of climates.

And so the question of IRR arises (after how long we recover the stake, compared to a "classic" system: boiler) ...

And so I do not know if we neglect or if it is too expensive (since we need a "double" system) ???

For my part, I do not think that I will "make profitable" my CESI, because I had the bad idea to replace my fuel boiler by a pellet boiler in 2007, and now, my DHW produced by the boiler is much cheaper. than with fuel (around 0,055 per kWH instead of 0,09). My initial "calculation", which provided for "profitability" only after 12/15 years, fell through ...

But there is still a pleasure (not quantifiable in euros) to take a shower when you know that the hot water comes from the sun: I keep reminding everyone that the "shower is better"!

In addition, for other reasons, the CAP has no place for me, except in special situations, in an approach aimed at autonomy ... At the end, there is a nuclear power plant, consumption peaks with recourse massive coal / lignite / heavy fuel thermal power plants, at a time when PV (to return to the subject) collapses (short days and not always sunny) ... But this is a whole other debate. Off topic here. So I'm not going any further.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/05/13, 16:55

pelet, or solar panel, anyway it comes from the sun!

if the profitability of CESI is not obvious with a pellet heating, it is a sign that trees are very good solar collectors!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/13, 17:50

Photosynthesis still remains, by far, the most efficient system, with the additional energy "delivered" directly in an easily storable form (biomass or some of its "natural" derivatives: biomethane, ethanol, etc.).

This is why I am for reducing the use of electricity to "noble" functions (electronics, lighting, communication, motors in common use ...) and find it a pity to "burn" it into heat, a degraded form of energy (toasters or heat pumps - even if the latter are "less worse").

But biomass is also food. Hence the difficulty of the approach.

I am therefore not "against" PV, to stay on the theme of the wire, because there are dead surfaces that it is better to enhance (factory roofs, supermarkets, buildings ...).

Nor against thermal solar energy, for the same reasons. In particular, the production of DHW in summer is a "niche", where the other devices are "heavy" and not always efficient (boilers).

And I hasten to clarify it before I came across it: all, of course, after all the saving solutions (including the insulation not only: economical devices and behaviors!). Otherwise, no salvation outside of nuclear power!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/05/13, 17:52

chatelot16 wrote:if the profitability of CESI is not obvious with a pellet heating, it is a sign that trees are very good solar collectors!

... and the "systems" of human origin that are still too complex, or expensive, or inefficient ...
0 x