And what about production without sun, what % power?
- Econologue expert
- posts: 13248
- Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
- Location: picardie
- x 1452
- Contact :
The lifespan of an amorphous solar panel is limited to approximately **10 years**¹⁴⁶. Over the years, it loses efficiency and its performance is much lower compared to other solar panels⁴. Amorphous solar panels are made of amorphous silicon layered on top of glass or plastic, making them very light, thin and even bendable³. They have a power of between 30 and 70 peak watts (Wp) ⁷.
Source: conversation with Bing, 20/11/2023
(1) Amorphous solar panel: from €100 - For 10 years. https://www.upenergie.com/panneau-solaire-amorphe/.
(2) Amorphous solar panels - Definition - EDF ENR. https://www.edfenr.com/lexique/panneaux ... -amorphes/.
(3) undefined. https://www.prodestravaux.com/energies- ... x-amorphes.
(4) Amorphous Solar Panel: COMPLETE GUIDE 2023 - My Solar Kit. https://www.monkitsolaire.fr/blog/panne ... orphe-n333.
(5) undefined. https://mon-panneau-solaire.info/pannea ... e-amorphe/.
(6). https://bing.com/search?q=Dur%c3%a9e+de ... re+amorphe.
(7) How long do solar panels last - Panneausolaire-info.be. https://www.panneausolaire-info.be/duree-de-vie.
Martine24 wrote: When the sun is not out, these modules maintain their performance
It's a legend or it may have been true one day but it's not at all true today.
The most efficient solar panels, even in diffuse radiation, are currently mono-crystalline (around 25% efficiency)...
But if you have a study that proves the opposite, I would like to look at it...
is this a bluff? because the standard panels in the light (day and night in full moon) produce zero.
- Similar topics
- Last message
- 1 Replies
- 3050 views
Last message by dede2002
View the latest post
A subject posted in the forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 121 guests