#UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the Presidential?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Re: #UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the 2022 Presidential

by Christophe » 29/04/22, 17:41

Lax migration? And when "we" dare to claim that immigration at all costs is the end of nations, we are treated as... far-right neo-Nazis!!

Well then !!

And now some open their eyes?

The keys to understanding Sweden, victim of its migratory laxity

The Scandinavian kingdom is today shaken by ethnic-religious unrest: the result of twenty years of a “generous and benevolent” migration policy until the absurd.

You will soon all understand your misfortune when the great caliph of France will be there! The camps, it is you who will go in them!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/04/22, 18:26

“The Reconquest party is financially healthy, it can live for years, which is not the case with the RN. There are activists, 120 members, there are 6 times less in the RN. » Stephane_Ravier

0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 29/04/22, 18:59

Christophe wrote:Lax migration? And when "we" dare to claim that immigration at all costs is the end of nations, we are treated as... far-right neo-Nazis!!
Well then !!
And now some open their eyes?

Yes CHRIST I know that "God's ways are impenetrable" but reading the press must be up your alley, right?

Excerpt from the article that says a lot and explains the why and how in Sweden

Above all, the leader from the ranks of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers' Party publicly acknowledged at a press conference, in a direct tone deemed "unusual" by observers of Swedish political life, the insufficiency and failures of the policies of integration of new immigrants in his country. She then dismissed back to back Islamism and the extreme right, which according to her "envenom" Swedish political life and prevent this integration.
While it was the European country to support the largest influx of migrants (relative to the size of its population) since the migration crisis of 2015, Sweden has since drastically restricted its reception policy. The arrival in the country in April of the leader of a far-right Danish party, Rasmus Paludan, was the pretext for an unleashing of violence against the Swedish authorities. The man is known for provocations and in particular burned copies of the Koran in public places: he had been expelled from France as a preventive measure in 2020, and banned from staying in Belgium … as well as in Sweden.

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/mon ... ar-AAWJsSR

CHRIST is no longer blind who does not want to see, deaf who does not want to hear and dumb who does not want to speak (but there for that you do not deprive yourself to swing on your forum only information that feeds your neurosis of the great replacement.

These are probably your references.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_remplacement
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/04/22, 19:03

You bother me...
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 29/04/22, 20:36

Christophe wrote:You bother me...

CHRIST, I do not know if the question arises for you as for the one in the 2nd link below, but by remaining in your extremist positions which risk making you lose all that you have built since you have your site.
It would be a shame if that happened to you, because I think it took work to build and maintain it.

You can have political ideas, even if they were debatable, but spreading them here, in your "workplace", I don't think you will get anything good out of them, at worst a complaint, sooner or later because that you are aggressive and abusive, that's what hangs in your face and the worst that could happen to you, that the people who visit your site are no longer ECONOLOGISTS my people only think like you, about your ideas again once questionable and for you, that would be the worst thing, in my opinion, you claiming to be a nice person.
If you want people to fear you and be afraid of you, accompanied by people like you, keep going like this, you're on the right track, but if you don't change.

I know that ABC2019 is stubborn like a mule and I don't like to hear one-sided speeches for certain things, but sometimes ABC2019 is right while you are totally drifting since these elections, to believe that triggered in you a kind of need for revenge : Evil: , but you're on the wrong target, you should have known for a long time that ecology is not going at all with economy and profitability at all levels, and some manipulators use diversion to direct people towards ideas that spare them, them pretending to be angels, and here I am talking about unbridled capitalism, the right.

Ask yourself the question, if you still can, which abounds the coffers of the countries which propagate radical Islamism, them having for only goal, to remain on their lands as KING, absolute master protecting the GOLD (hard) black under their feet?
They and absolutely not wanting a democracy to be installed to risk ousting them, are ready to kill and massacre anyone who would like to try to dislodge them, the first to suffer them are their own peoples, the Muslims themselves, who suffer on a daily basis in oil-producing countries, Sharia if they try to contradict the ROI in place, which stuffs itself by selling us its oil
Because it is indeed you and me like many others, who feed these monarchies by buying oil and nothing else.
On the 1st link you will find the UNITED STATES actively participating in this ideological propagation, if it arranges them and puts them in order when it bothers them and believe me that it is not TOTAL (annihilation) who will complain about it , nor the leaders of Western states, this having the sole purpose of maintaining an acceptable price for the producer, distributor and consumer, we most often have our heads in the sand who do not want to see the sad reality.

https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/donald-tru ... 065_24.php

https://forums.commentcamarche.net/foru ... -que-faire
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/22, 12:17

On these "beautiful" words I lock here some will never understand anything and use this subject of patriotic rebound as personal attacks ... for ethnic questions wokism cancel culture migratory invasion and co. there is the dedicated subject ... created by guy le LFI ( like that you will close your well-meaning nickname valves): : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

society-and-philosophy / neo-totalitarianism-under-cover-of-scary-anti-racism-t16488.html
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/06/22, 22:48

here is part of what Zemmour denounced

1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/09/22, 23:22

A clever reasoning by Zemmour (who stammers slightly, but it is well brought to the notion of francocide, listen)

2 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 11/09/22, 23:28

Who is Eric Zemmour?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/09/22, 23:37

sicetaitsimple wrote:Who is Eric Zemmour?

In the "Nil" family, I would like uh.... : Shock: I dunno.
Pickaxe! : Mrgreen:
0 x