An ex-conspirator has been living again since she left

philosophical debates and companies.
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 8885
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 737
Contact :

An ex-conspirator has been living again since she left




by izentrop » 15/10/21, 00:11

All the springs are there: the world of new age spirituality, Trump, Bill Gates, Big pharma, chem trails, the new world order, population control, extraterrestrials, the vaccine made by laboratories ...
It's interesting how she got away with it. https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2021/ ... est-sortie.
1 x
"Details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci

User avatar
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 63718
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 3959

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by Christophe » 15/10/21, 00:38

the vaccine produced by the labs ...

Dirty conspirator !!

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 8885
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 737
Contact :

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by izentrop » 15/10/21, 01:53

"dirty" I do not know but time that it is not proven ... : Wink:

One thing that the conspirators like is the "preprint" studies, well precisely, one which made a lot of "hay":
Covid vaccines: study which suggested high risk of myocarditis withdrawn because it is false
One of the poisons of the pandemic is studies whose content is not verified, but which are shared despite everything. This contributes to an active circulation of disinformation about the health crisis. These problematic studies are generally “preprints” (which means prepublication). This type of work is disseminated on specific platforms, such as Arxiv and Medrxiv: these allow researchers to make their research available online and freely accessible.

But a study takes on the value of a "scientific publication" when it is then published in a journal, because the study then goes through a proofreading by an independent committee, an essential step which is called peer review (proofreading by pairs).

Distributing preprint studies that have not gone through peer review, a fortiori when they are not part of a continuation of other work, therefore involves great risk-taking. It was unfortunately common, over the course of the pandemic, for unreliable work to be widely reported. A recent story reminds us of this.

In mid-September 2021, a research team from the University of Ottawa (Heart Institute) released a preprint publication concluding that there is a 1 in 1 chance of contracting myocarditis after vaccination against the coronavirus. The problem is, this conclusion is wrong. The authors realized this later, after the study had already been widely publicized to support discourse of “anti-vaccine” disinformation. https://www.numerama.com/sciences/74643 ... ausse.html
0 x
"Details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci
User avatar
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 19411
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 2453

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by Obamot » 15/10/21, 03:05

izentrop wrote:"dirty" I do not know but time that it is not proven ... : Wink:
No need we do not care ... Your regression to vice is not proven either, yet it stings the eyes.

You clearly see...
0 x
Fans-Club of “funny”: ABC2019 (known as bouzo), Izentrop (misanthrope) Pedrodelavega (Ex PB2488), Sicetaitsimple (Kiki),
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11027
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 664

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by ABC2019 » 15/10/21, 06:27

izentrop wrote:All the springs are there: the world of new age spirituality, Trump, Bill Gates, Big pharma, chem trails, the new world order, population control, extraterrestrials, the vaccine made by laboratories ...
It's interesting how she got away with it. https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2021/ ... est-sortie.

I like this one : Mrgreen:

“Why, for example, would the elites want to kill everyone with vaccines? Afterwards, the elites would find themselves alone on earth with the conspirators who are against them? It doesn't work, ”she laughs.


It sounds like the question I asked about Israel: why would the government of Israel want to kill or even just massively weaken its population and its army by sparing the Palestinians? : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

humus
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1044
Registration: 20/12/20, 09:55
x 355

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by humus » 15/10/21, 08:09

It would be wrong to say that everything is conspiracy, just as it would be wrong to say that there is never a conspiracy.
2 x
Living is the most evolved state of matter. H. Reeves
We are the average of the 5 people we meet the most, pay attention to our associates on forum. : Wink:
humus
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue
posts: 1044
Registration: 20/12/20, 09:55
x 355

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by humus » 15/10/21, 08:21

izentrop wrote:"dirty" I do not know but time that it is not proven ... : Wink:

One thing that the conspirators like is the "preprint" studies, well precisely, one which made a lot of "hay":
Covid vaccines: study which suggested high risk of myocarditis withdrawn because it is false


Much can be done with a suitcase of banknotes or a little pressure.
Besides, if someone wants me to change my mind with the first solution, I'm not against it. : Wink:

You're funny, you have to give pfizer time to get organized.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfizer#Co ... n_en_Chine
Well, maybe they quit, are they sure clean now? : roll:
1 x
Living is the most evolved state of matter. H. Reeves
We are the average of the 5 people we meet the most, pay attention to our associates on forum. : Wink:
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 14816
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 1474

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by Janic » 15/10/21, 08:49

“Why, for example, would the elites want to kill everyone with vaccines? Afterwards, the elites would find themselves alone on earth with the conspirators who are against them? It doesn't work, ”she laughs.
abcon
It sounds like the question I asked about Israel: why would the government of Israel want to kill or even just massively weaken its population and its army by sparing the Palestinians? : Shock: : Shock:
equally bad thoughts on each side: There is not a deliberate will to kill, it is much more complex than that.
If we refer to a medical opinion provaccin, it is done to protect the populations. According to a politician, it will be to avoid panic among the populations, which is bad for the next elections, but according to an economist, it will be to raise money, to generate many profits to distribute to shareholders and therefore enrich a privileged few. And the two, three or ten parts are inseparable, regardless of the consequences for each other. It is therefore a conspiracy that does not speak its name, since it is called the business where all moralistic morality is excluded and of which the actors are not even aware of it.
l'Hhistory, theHHistory is called the lessons of the past that few take heed except a few whistleblowers.
And if ABCile wanted to look into this one, a century of hindsight on vaccines, it would stop (one can dream) to propagate all its stupid incompetent fakenews. : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 19411
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 2453

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by Obamot » 15/10/21, 10:21

ABC2019 wrote:I like this one : Mrgreen:
Said the guy about a file in which we are talking about 5 or 6 million dead!
ABC2019 always deeply in empathy ...
“Why, for example, would the elites want to kill everyone with vaccines? Afterwards, the elites would find themselves alone on earth with the conspirators who are against them? It doesn't work ”, she said


ABC2019 wrote: blah-blah-blah [...] sounds like the question I asked about Israel: why would the government of Israel want to kill or even just massively weaken its population and its army by sparing the Palestinians? : Shock: : Shock:
First of all what you say is false, the Palestinian authority refuses vaccines from Israel, "about to be out of date"... and the Palestinians inject themselves with the poison since more than 260 have received their two doses. https://www.france24.com/fr/moyen-orien ... lestiniens So you lie brazenly

Then no, it does not work like that ... if so it would necessarily be orthotechnical measures (and everything shows that they are, such as the virtual imposition of the health pass on the entire population) suddenly, it injects poison to everything is fine, even among the elites (perhaps except among those who have very large means, to be injected with physiological serum as a (pseudo) vaccine (neither seen nor known, except the accomplice nurse): who can know it: you?

Or if not, you could also say (to the number of million of comparable deaths):
- “why during“ World War II ”the German government would have wanted to kill or even simply massively weaken its own population and its financial elite by sparing the poor?”

Are you a revisionist?

(I should point out that I always question the results attributed to the Covid, but it is sourced and limited)
0 x
Fans-Club of “funny”: ABC2019 (known as bouzo), Izentrop (misanthrope) Pedrodelavega (Ex PB2488), Sicetaitsimple (Kiki),
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 8885
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 737
Contact :

Re: An ex-conspirator has come back to life since she left it




by izentrop » 15/10/21, 10:58

humus wrote:
izentrop wrote:"dirty" I do not know but time that it is not proven ... : Wink:
One thing that the conspirators like is the "preprint" studies, well precisely, one which made a lot of "hay":
Covid vaccines: study which suggested high risk of myocarditis withdrawn because it is false
Many things can be worked out with a suitcase of tickets
You've seen too many James Bond ... come down to earth : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Society and Philosophy"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 27 guests