French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

philosophical debates and companies.

What will happen to President Emmanuel Macron?

You can select 1 option

 
 
Consult the results
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79674
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11213

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Christophe » 13/06/24, 10:10

Because it’s OUR project!

We still don't know who is hiding behind OUR... but if we have a little sense, we can get some leads quite easily...

ps: we don't have a few hundred thousand men...where then should we send everything!! : Mrgreen:

So, I suggest sending the undocumented criminals to start...that's already a few tens of thousands...

Manu you are a genius, 1 stone 2 birds!!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79674
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11213

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Christophe » 13/06/24, 10:16

Summary of “whatever it takes”…

Well in his defense Bouffon was not the only leader in the world to mess around during covid...but we were still I think among the worst, especially with the compulsory vaccination of caregivers and especially firefighters...( and the cops and gendarmes??? They are not in close contact with the public?)

whatquilencoute.jpg
2 x
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 16764
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 5514

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Remundo » 13/06/24, 11:19

Christophe wrote:ps: we don't have a few hundred thousand men...where then should we send everything!! : Mrgreen:

We're a bit HS here

When the French soldiers and reservists are decimated (200 active soldiers and 000 reservists), the mobilization... like in Ukraine, up to 40 year olds.

While this psychopath will be very happy with his bullshit with the blessing of the amerlopes!
0 x
Image
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79674
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11213

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Christophe » 13/06/24, 11:23

You're a little paranoid, aren't you?

What general mobilization? Impossible: there has been no military service for 20 years!
0 x
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 16764
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 5514

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Remundo » 13/06/24, 11:26

I think Macron would jump anyway if he went to such extremes.

When a country is at war, it mobilizes, including non-militarily trained people. Moreover, Ukraine is in this mess.

If I'm paranoid, you're being a little candid, right?

PS: for the moment, Ukraine mobilizes all men aged 25 and over.
0 x
Image
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 16764
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 5514

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Remundo » 13/06/24, 11:35

some analyzes by Philippot on the “calendar” on which the dissolution takes place

0 x
Image
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79674
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11213

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Christophe » 13/06/24, 11:59

Remundo wrote:When a country is at war, it mobilizes, including non-militarily trained people. Moreover, Ukraine is in this mess.

If I'm paranoid, you're being a little candid, right?

PS: for the moment, Ukraine mobilizes all men aged 25 and over.


Ukraine has been at war since 2014...eh...just as a reminder...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 15475
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 4563

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View GuyGadeboisTheBack » 13/06/24, 13:31

Christophe wrote:Pétain was a child at heart next to Stalin, Polpot and Mao… : Cheesy:

(Knock Knock)
- Yes ? Come in !
- Hello uncle, still in your mood forum ?
- Hello my darling niece! Yeah.
- So, what does it say?
- It talks about the French extreme left against the French extreme right in the context of the dissolution of the assembly by the president of the French. Look at.
- Oh. But... Stalin, Polpot and Mao, they are not French.
- No, but it bothers no one, this kind of vague comparison. On the other hand, Pétain is from our region.
- Say uncle, have there been gulags, purges and massacres of teachers in France?
- No. But there were internment camps in which Jews, communists, anarchists and innocent people denounced by Pétain's friends were put and then the Jews, gypsies and other nuisances were handed over to the Germans. Men, women and children.
- So the leftists of France were not the same as the bloodthirsty foreign dictators?
- Well no my niece, thanks to them we had paid leave, reduced working hours, collective agreements and great nationalizations. Then there was the CNR program, but it would take too long to explain to you.
- Say uncle, were there French Nazis?
- Good question ! Well yes, there was the LVF, the Französische SS-Freiwilligen-Sturmbrigade, the franc guards of the militia and volunteer volunteers who joined the Charlemagne division of sad reputation. And unlike the Ukrainian Nazis, they had no excuse.
- And the reds in all this?
- Many of them will enter into active or passive resistance with Jews, gypsies, foreigners such as Poles, Spanish republicans, among others and even anti-fascist and communist Austrians and Germans.
- Ah well indeed, the left here has nothing to do with the bastards mentioned above.
- You know, my niece, when you don't understand much about history or know it poorly, you shouldn't be surprised to understand nothing about the present and even less about the future! History is an eternal beginning.
- Well I hope it doesn't start again.
- Given the rise of the extreme right almost everywhere in Europe and at home, I am afraid that this is within the realm of possibility.
- Uncle ?
- Yes ?
- Shall we get out of this quagmire?
- Come on, let's let them unlock.
(door slam)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 7179
Registration: 21/01/05, 11:59
x 3115

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View gegyx » 13/06/24, 14:27

Unblock ? Was it marion with her aunt marion (aka marine)?
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 79674
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 11213

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?




View Christophe » 13/06/24, 14:33

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:Pétain was a child at heart next to Stalin, Polpot and Mao… : Cheesy:

(Knock Knock)
- Yes ? Come in !
- Hello uncle, still in your mood forum ?
- Hello my darling niece! Yeah.
- So, what does it say?
- It talks about the French extreme left against the French extreme right in the context of the dissolution of the assembly by the president of the French. Look at.
- Oh. But... Stalin, Polpot and Mao, they are not French.
- No, but it bothers no one, this kind of vague comparison. On the other hand, Pétain is from our region.
- Say uncle, have there been gulags, purges and massacres of teachers in France?
- No. But there were internment camps in which Jews, communists, anarchists and innocent people denounced by Pétain's friends were put and then the Jews, gypsies and other nuisances were handed over to the Germans. Men, women and children.
- So the leftists of France were not the same as the bloodthirsty foreign dictators?
- Well no my niece, thanks to them we had paid leave, reduced working hours, collective agreements and great nationalizations. Then there was the CNR program, but it would take too long to explain to you.
- Say uncle, were there French Nazis?
- Good question ! Well yes, there was the LVF, the Französische SS-Freiwilligen-Sturmbrigade, the franc guards of the militia and volunteer volunteers who joined the Charlemagne division of sad reputation. And unlike the Ukrainian Nazis, they had no excuse.
- And the reds in all this?
- Many of them will enter into active or passive resistance with Jews, gypsies, foreigners such as Poles, Spanish republicans, among others and even anti-fascist and communist Austrians and Germans.
- Ah well indeed, the left here has nothing to do with the bastards mentioned above.
- You know, my niece, when you don't understand much about history or know it poorly, you shouldn't be surprised to understand nothing about the present and even less about the future! History is an eternal beginning.
- Well I hope it doesn't start again.
- Given the rise of the extreme right almost everywhere in Europe and at home, I am afraid that this is within the realm of possibility.
- Uncle ?
- Yes ?
- Shall we get out of this quagmire?
- Come on, let's let them unlock.
(door slam)


You forgot Das Reich in Oradour with a lot of SS Alsatians in it... :? : Cry:

The rest is blah blah blah...and you are making an error of a factor of 100 to 1000 there in terms of human victims...if you compare the victims of Pétain / Vichy with those of the 3 sluts that I mentioned. ..

I didn't say he was a child at heart, I said he was a child at heart NEXT to other bastards much worse than him...well they were all extreme left...

And Pétain is not the investigator of this filth, he was an indirect actor, but obviously he has a part of responsibility all the same... unlike your "friends"... on the "left"... who were all directly responsible...

The photo I posted yesterday with "Jordan you're dead" should offend you more than that...if you were really left-wing! : Mrgreen:
0 x

 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Society and Philosophy"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 108 guests