Retirement ... at what age?

philosophical debates and companies.
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Retirement ... at what age?

View Aumicron » 16/06/10, 10:21

I think this topic deserves a debate because of the news and also when I see this type of discussion on another subject:

Macro wrote:There are other explanations .... With the increase of life expectancy and retirements of some privileges not completely used at present .....
logically to 2075 there should be more centenarians in France than assets ...

Macro, should the workers really retire completely worn out?
And so much the better if in 2075 there will be many centenarians.

+ 1 with sen-no-sen to the remark of Macro

sen-no-sen wrote:I see that around me, there are many more pensioners completely worn than privileged!
I have trouble understanding this inter-generational animosity!
0 x
To argue.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 16/06/10, 10:42

The problem ... How can some working people who want to work less will be able to pay the lifestyle of our dear seniors who will live older and healthier with more and more expensive care ...

Either we slow down or we rack up more to large companies that will delocalize even fewer assets ...

We must stop messing around. A train ticket controller a TGV driver ... Are not worn at 50ans ...
A soldier with years of brothels overseas can still taffer without starting to pay him a pension 40ans

When an instit having had 3 children ...... Inform you how old she can stop with a small pension ...

A college teacher who works 18hours weeks (yes but there is work at home : Cheesy: : Cheesy: ) can we consider that he has sufficiently taffed how old he ???
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View nlc » 16/06/10, 11:04

Indeed it would be pure happiness that things stay as they are!
But unfortunately we must stop thinking about his little person, the pension system is a system that only works if there are enough contributions, so assets, in good proportion with the number of retirees and amount of pensions to be paid.

Since we live longer, it's a fact, if nothing is changed it can not work, it's mathematical !!
So there are inevitably changes to make!
And when I see all these perpetual debates with proposals on the one hand, refusals and strikes on the other, it breaks my ass !!

There is nothing complicated, there is no 36 possible solutions:

1) Extend the duration of work so contribute longer
2) Increase contributions
3) Lower retirement pensions
4) Euthanize pensioners who exceed the limit of a certain age
5) A mix of 4 previous solutions

But obviously as soon as one of these solutions is proposed, it raises a general tolerance within the left, the extreme left and the various unions that try to keep their privileges. But these fools they have no brains? You have to change something, otherwise the system do can not mar-expensive

When I see all these endless discussions while in the end there is no 36 solutions to solve the problem, it amazes me ...

PS: obviously the 4 solution was a joke : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 16/06/10, 11:21

nlc wrote:
PS: obviously the 4 solution was a joke : Mrgreen:

Euthanize ... Pitet not ... keep alive by dialysis, multiple bypasses, respirators anus artificial bladders. Grafts of mycatda on nonagenarians .........

Must know stop ...

When to the regimes and privileges of the pensioners of the power .... Couic Couic Couic meeting ... Z 'go to see there will be less of voluntary parties at the post office
0 x
Did67

View Did67 » 16/06/10, 12:30

nlc wrote:
When I see all these endless discussions while in the end there is no 36 solutions to solve the problem, it amazes me ...

:

It seems to me to be broadly representative of opinion. This explains why this "unpleasant" reform will finally pass like a letter in the mail, no offense to the unions ...

And who is going to boast ??? [that's what upsets me the most]
0 x
Did67

View Did67 » 16/06/10, 12:34

Macro wrote:
Must know stop ...

Totally agree.

But this is something very personal. We should be a little more numerous to be less "hollow" inside and a little more "philosopher" than are the majority of Aïepod or AïAïyAï something addicts ...

A world to build.

PS: I know what I'm talking about. In agreement with the doctor, I felt that an operation of my father aged 86 years did not make much sense ... He died quite peacefully a few weeks later. He had lived a hard, but full life.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View sen-no-sen » 16/06/10, 12:38

I see that mental conditioning put in place by the government works perfectly!

nlc wrote:
There is nothing complicated, however, there are no possible 36 solutions:

1) Extend the duration of work so contribute longer
2) Increase contributions
3) Lower retirement pensions
4) Euthanize pensioners who exceed the limit of a certain age
5) A mix of 4 previous solutions

On the contrary, there are many solutions to fund pensions, this cruel lack of imagination worries me! :frown:

I draw your attention to the fact that there has never been so much "wealth" produced on earth, and France is no exception, despite a decline in growth since the end of the "glorious thirties", normal since systemic.
The big problem is that the money instead of returning to the pockets of taxpayers will now swell the accounts of shareholders ...
The worst is that now "people" seem to have accepted this in a resigned way!

In fact without even wanting to play Robin Hood, very numerous measures can be used for the financing of pensions, by the principle of "vice and Virtue", to put it simply, tax what harmful for the benefit of what good for the society:
Example set in the air not the successive governments of right and left: highway tolls, the vignette auto.
We could add more of this:
1) protectionist measures (the WTO will not be happy!)
2) VAT increased on what is little "virtuous": in bulk: sugar, fat, high power vehicle ...
3) stop the tax evasion of the big French companies (only with that it is enough to finance some retreats : Lol: )
4) By environmentally friendly energy production methods (nuclear output) using vortex towers and solar concentrating would reduce the cost of kw / h by half, keeping prices at the same level that currently we could finance a large part of our retirees ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View Superform » 16/06/10, 12:48

a retreat ? what retirement?

since I was born (32 years) we are told that we will have to work longer.

my parents have heard this story for many years before I was born.

I made myself a reason. I will not have a hard and stilted retreat, so I'm going to spend my whole life depriving myself of myself so that I do not end up in misery when I can not work anymore ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 16/06/10, 13:19

sen-no-sen wrote:I see that mental conditioning put in place by the government works perfectly!

On the contrary, there are many solutions to fund pensions, this cruel lack of imagination worries me! :frown:

I draw your attention to the fact that there has never been so much "wealth" produced on earth, and France is no exception, despite a decline in growth since the end of the "glorious thirties", normal since systemic.
The big problem is that the money instead of returning to the pockets of taxpayers will now swell the accounts of shareholders ...
The worst is that now "people" seem to have accepted this in a resigned way!

In fact without even wanting to play Robin Hood, very numerous measures can be used for the financing of pensions, by the principle of "vice and Virtue", to put it simply, tax what harmful for the benefit of what good for the society:
Example set in the air not the successive governments of right and left: highway tolls, the vignette auto.
We could add more of this:
1) protectionist measures (the WTO will not be happy!)
2) VAT increased on what is little "virtuous": in bulk: sugar, fat, high power vehicle ...
3) stop the tax evasion of the big French companies (only with that it is enough to finance some retreats : Lol: )
4) By environmentally friendly energy production methods (nuclear output) using vortex towers and solar concentrating would reduce the cost of kw / h by half, keeping prices at the same level that currently we could finance a large part of our retirees ...

The one of the bisounours also works well : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Macro » 16/06/10, 13:21

Superform wrote:a retreat ? what retirement?

I made myself a reason. I will not have a hard and stilted retreat, so I'm going to spend my whole life depriving myself of myself so that I do not end up in misery when I can not work anymore ...

What our elders did ... Thinking about their future by living can their present ... And working second hand in the farm of their children until the end ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"