Retirement ... at what age?

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Ahmed » 13/03/13, 21:56

When I put forward this argument, I doubted its relevance a little ...
So I agree with you on the observation, less on the conclusion.

The development of non-productive activities is linked, on the one hand to the desire to make contradictions coexist at the level of the only consequences, on the other hand to the obligation to sell a maximum (reduction in profitability obliges), from where l development of the marketing department at the expense of the design office.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 14/03/13, 08:05

Hello
it is not enough to have a design office to have ideas. the major part of the studies are ordered by marketing according to future remote controlled needs. So it's going in circles. In addition, the unproductive rate is the result of industrialization and it is necessary to give work to this segment of the population. To remove them without finding them a useful job is to further increase the unemployed, the pre-retired.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View chatelot16 » 14/03/13, 17:37

to compensate for the decline in purchasing power in france there are more and more retirees who find a solution: spend their retirement in a country where life is cheaper ... a lousy retirement in france can become comfortable in other countries

so much the better for those who profit from it, but the result is that the money given to these retirees does not even make French trade work anymore

same problem for all those who appreciate more and more to spend their vacations in the 4 corner of the world, not only because it is cheaper but more because we are better received!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 15/03/13, 07:56

chatelot hello
to compensate for the decline in purchasing power in france there are more and more retirees who find a solution: spend their retirement in a country where life is cheaper ... a lousy retirement in france can become comfortable in other countries
It is also a double-edged sword! Buying abroad can only be sold with local currency and spent locally, plus changes of rulers such as replacement by fundamentalists and the dream turns into a nightmare!
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 04/08/15, 12:57

And one more social scam ... for the younger generations we will have nothing ...

Pensions: pensions less and less close to the last salary

http://www.lesechos.fr/economie-france/ ... 141839.php
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View chatelot16 » 04/08/15, 13:16

the even more important question is rather how long will retirement continue?

as long as the absurdity of unemployment continues, the system of social protection including retirement pensions will fail

the current absurdity dissuades employers from using to pay the social system

the current social system is stupid to eat feet in the proper sense of the word! he eats his own feet
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Ahmed » 04/08/15, 13:45

Janic, you write:
It is also a double-edged sword!

There is another aspect that you neglect: if the cost of living is cheaper, it is that the collective benefits are much lower, especially with regard to retirees (little concerned with school!), The quality health care.

Chatelot, you write:
The current social system is stupid to eat feet, in the proper sense of the word!

More fundamentally, it is the economic system which undermines its own foundations because of its internal contradictions. The social system is only a secondary and economic dependent parameter.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Janic » 04/08/15, 17:43

Ahmed hello
the quality of health care.
more specifically in matters of disease. Indeed, when one is in good health, there is no need for care! :? and it costs nothing to the social system! However, as few individuals are attentive to staying in good health, the system can only go worse and worse with "old" people kept alive with forces of chemical poisons which, on the other hand, feed the wallet (sorry the carries big bills) of the labs and its shareholders.
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 04/08/15, 17:58

chatelot16 wrote:the even more important question is rather how long will retirement continue?

Yes as I just said ...

And personally, at 37 years old ajd, I am convinced that I would have nothing of the compulsory retirement system (in Belgium it's a joke even more than in France: 450 € pension for the self-employed on average) ...

On the other hand, the charges and taxes are among the highest in the world ... the minimum social contribution per year for a self-employed person (even if I earn nothing or lose money) is 800x4 = € 2400 ...

Already that young people are struggling to find stable jobs ... the street will be responsible for reforming this crooked system!
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"