Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

philosophical debates and companies.
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 12/07/22, 08:16

And yes Gilles, I let people express themselves here, including you.

it happens differently on the Oleocene, huh? When the truth is told there, mods themselves create locked topics where they ridicule those they have in mind.

for me it is much worse than an insult. That's why I slammed the door there.

I also see that you are going to chouiner your accusations of racism, anti-Semitism behind the back of the forum and behind my back by quoting snatches out of context which by themselves do not support what you claim:
http://www.oleocene.org/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 0#p2345350

ouinouin_gillesque_mechantspasbo_econologie.png
ouinouin_gillesque_mechantspasbo_econologie.png (51.04 KiB) Viewed 674 times


for me here, it's even worse than an insult, it's pure defamation. Even if I validate my legitimate "hate" of Macron.

The true face of fascism, you wear it: anyone who does not think like you is a racist, homophobic, stremedroate, anti-Semitic. Besides, Macron does not have a different speech.

Calling you a sophisticated dialectician isn't much next to it...
0 x
ImageImage

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1007

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by ABC2019 » 12/07/22, 08:23

Remundo wrote:And yes Gilles, I let people express themselves here, including you.

what I'm saying is that you call me a dialectician and a liar, while you don't say anything to Obamot and Janic who line up nonsense on a chain (and you haven't corrected me on the latter point).

it happens differently on the Oleocene, huh? When the truth is told there, mods themselves create locked topics where they ridicule those they have in mind.

for me it is much worse than an insult.

Oléocène has its editorial line, like all forums, he does not want discussions that are forums for political ideas that he considers nauseous. I do not necessarily approve of it, but they only apply in the case that you cite methods that you set up as a system: Here I have been censored and banned several times without having had the right to defend myself, like quite a few others- and in addition systematically insulted with the blessing and often the participation of moderation. You have the nerve to complain about behavior in others that you set up as a basic rule in the forum that you co-lead.


I also see that you are going to chouiner your accusations of racism, anti-Semitism behind the back of the forum and behind my back by quoting snatches out of context which by themselves do not support what you are insinuating:
http://www.oleocene.org/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 0#p2345350

I'm not 'chouine', I'm describing the comments you've made in the past. If you don't have the courage to take them on, then don't hold them.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 12/07/22, 08:29

I assume what I wrote, including the fact that certain communities are not systematically positive in our country, what you set up as racism for reasons of sophistical dialectics.

for the insults you suffer here, it has already been discussed. You hide behind a formal courtesy, but in reality you are a pathological and deceitful pain in the ass through your self-righteousness and your compulsive and harassing messages.
0 x
ImageImage
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1007

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by ABC2019 » 12/07/22, 09:25

Remundo wrote:I assume what I wrote, including the fact that certain communities are not systematically positive in our country, what you set up as racism for reasons of sophistical dialectics.


I didn't use the word racism, you're the one saying it, I just said that you breathed hatred from certain communities, which were those of the traditional targets of the extreme right (and which are not "races", since it doesn't exist anyway).

It's factual and you just recognized it.


for the insults you suffer here, it has already been discussed. You hide behind a formal courtesy, but in reality you are a pathological and deceitful pain in the ass through your self-righteousness and your compulsive and harassing messages.


another version, I put you in front of your logical contradictions and your lies, and that is unbearable for you.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17349
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2647

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Janic » 12/07/22, 18:13

ABCile
another version, I put you in front of your logical contradictions and your lies, and that is unbearable for you.
and debilou who will cry elsewhere than, supposedly, we don't let him lie all the time! Well yes! Down with the lies and other fake news of the weak service who is afraid of being fired for these same reasons!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 8208
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 1481

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by sicetaitsimple » 12/07/22, 20:19

Janic wrote:ABCile
another version, I put you in front of your logical contradictions and your lies, and that is unbearable for you.
and debilou who will cry elsewhere than, supposedly, we don't let him lie all the time! Well yes! Down with the lies and other fake news of the weak service who is afraid of being fired for these same reasons!


My pov' janic....But against whom will you be able to pour your bile every morning, and sometimes during the day, now that ABCile, as you called it, has been banned?
I'm sure you'll miss him, don't make us feel depressed....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26367
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4834

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Obamot » 12/07/22, 20:39

What is outrageous is that you attack people without addressing their content.

Can you quote some posts of ABC (except the warming where others in which it broke open doors) where we would have really learned something?

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Janic wrote:ABCile
another version, I put you in front of your logical contradictions and your lies, and that is unbearable for you.
and debilou who will cry elsewhere than, supposedly, we don't let him lie all the time! Well yes! Down with the lies and other fake news of the weak service who is afraid of being fired for these same reasons!


My pov' janic....But against whom will you be able to pour your bile every morning, and sometimes during the day, now that ABCile, as you called it, has been banned?
I'm sure you'll miss him, don't make us feel depressed....

You didn't read well, he just answered your peremptory assertion...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17349
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2647

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Janic » 13/07/22, 08:04

simpleton
My pov janic....But against whom will you be able to pour your bile every morning, and sometimes during the day,
against other weaklings like you, for example, and there's plenty to talk about!
I'm sure you'll miss him, don't make us feel depressed....
not even, his clone is always present and it is also a delight to maintain these close contacts
now that ABCile, as you called it, has been banned?
I am not the author of the name ABCile but a simple user, me it was ABCon! Likewise, the simpleton nickname suits you like a glove!
PS: was he banned? Pov' ABCon he will miss himself! : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 13/07/22, 08:17

Janic wrote:Pov' ABC he will miss himself! : Cry:

I must confess that there is something like this : Mrgreen:
2 x
ImageImage
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74080
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8752

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Christophe » 13/07/22, 10:15

In any case, it will not be lacking in the good understanding of the debates…

Good riddance !
3 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping


Back to "Society and Philosophy"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : AD 44 and 78 guests