Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?

philosophical debates and companies.
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 11/07/22, 22:10

You deny reality so much that it is no longer necessary to reason with you.

I have reasoned a lot in my life, what is the result?

Oh not that I'm personally unhappy, far from it.

This country is an immense field of imbeciles and corrupt people in the middle of which some people support, either by their intelligence, or by their labor force, what is not yet in ruins.

But I have little hope for the future of France. Many points of no return have been crossed, through stupidity, cowardice, corruption, laxity, cynicism...

We are now mostly a country of unproductive people on which pseudo-leaders have been grafted with the sole compass of societal destabilization, looting and the sale to the cut of France.

Even at the cost of the health of millions of people. But it's ultimately anecdotal.

Will this change with the new National Assembly? LREM is less comfortable, but its nuisance power is still real.
1 x
ImageImage

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1007

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by ABC2019 » 11/07/22, 22:15

Remundo wrote:You deny reality so much that it is no longer necessary to reason with you.

sorry ?

what real would I have denied and where?

the stroke of the arms that grow back? the great effectiveness of homeopathy? graphene-based perpetual motion? all those stupidities that you complacently allowed to defend on your forum when you know very well that it's complete bullshit? and after that you dare to say that you defend intelligence?

but I know you, just asking the question, you'll answer that it's dialectics... : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 11/07/22, 22:23

indeed.

But you can refer, for example, to the conflict in Ukraine. Where you held forth that Russia was bogged down while the Ukrainians were gaining material and ground.

I had ex-filtered your messages, which of course you disputed having ever written.
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-2960.html

Because, I'll tell you in a trivial way, my boy, you really make us sweat with your dialectic and your sophisticated tightrope walking forums.
1 x
ImageImage
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1007

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by ABC2019 » 11/07/22, 22:55

Remundo wrote:indeed.

But you can refer, for example, to the conflict in Ukraine. Where you held forth that Russia was bogged down while the Ukrainians were gaining material and ground.


I said it because it was true when I said it. None of the quotes you quoted are wrong.

And almost 5 months later, Russia has still not won the war and is far from having fulfilled its initial objectives, which were openly to bring down the Ukrainian government. It is also true.

What you call "dialectic" are always truths to which you are indefinite to answer.
Last edited by ABC2019 the 11 / 07 / 22, 22: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 11/07/22, 22:56

you could go on BFM, you have all the qualities.
0 x
ImageImage

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1007

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by ABC2019 » 11/07/22, 22:59

Remundo wrote:you could go on BFM, you have all the qualities.

this is what I call "being clueless to answer". You have nothing to reply on the merits, so you fall back on insults (well what you think are insults, but I don't care at all).

On the side, as I said, you are very complacent with those who talk nonsense, as long as they are against the government. It's not Janic or Obamot that you're going to call dialecticians, when they only come out with nonsense in a row... : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 13518
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 3720

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Remundo » 11/07/22, 23:03

at the time, you were only relaying BFM propaganda, which was obviously false.

The Russians have constantly dominated the Ukraine militarily, only the morons or the hypocrites can say otherwise.

I put you in the 2nd category. That's not an insult, it's a behavioral statement.
0 x
ImageImage
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1007

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by ABC2019 » 11/07/22, 23:38

Remundo wrote:at the time, you were only relaying BFM propaganda, which was obviously false.

The Russians have constantly dominated the Ukraine militarily, only the morons or the hypocrites can say otherwise.

but of course, if they completely withdrew from the surroundings of kyiv, it was because they were dominating, but no, in the end they no longer wanted to visit it, they had already seen it on a postcard.. . : roll: Same for Snake Island, finally a small territory in the middle of the Black Sea, they weren't that interested...

The non-taking of kyiv is just a bitter failure for Putin, it was obviously his initial goal. And the time taken to bring down Mariupol and Severodonetsk-Lyssytchansk is much greater than they had imagined - as well as their human and material losses. It is to deny that which is stupid and hypocritical.

Of course they have a superiority over the Ukrainians, but much less than they imagined, and they are far from certain to win the war - which does not mean that I am sure that they will lose it, but it's far from over.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26367
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4834

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Obamot » 12/07/22, 02:04

ABC2019 wrote:you are very complacent with those who talk nonsense, as long as they are against the government. It's not Janic or Obamot that you're going to call dialecticians, when they only come out with nonsense in a row... : roll:
Defamation and public insults, you don't answer questions or posts addressed to you BUT WHAT THERE ARE YOU DOING HERE? What do you use? You had 72 hours to prove your scientific abilities and still nothing, except your self-satisfaction is zero... :(

In the future, if you have a little courage — avoid quoting me without putting a quote!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17349
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2647

Re: Genocide in sight and planned depopulation?




by Janic » 12/07/22, 07:45

ABCile
that's what I call "being foolish to answer". You have nothing to reply on the merits,
i.e. what you do all the time, the narcissist
so you fall back on insults (well what you think are insults, but I don't care at all).
It's not an insult, it's a behavioral observation.
On the other hand you say that you don"t care at all, which is in complete opposition to your tearful complaints that you are (supposedly) insulted! : Arrowd:

What is the meaning of the word insult?
Word or act that offends, that hurts dignity: Uttering insults. His conduct is an insult. 2. What constitutes a serious violation of something: An insult to common sense.


Clearly you are an insult to our common sense!
On the side, as I said, you are very complacent with those who talk nonsense, as long as they are against the government.
it changes a little from those who talk nonsense and who are complacent with the government, as the Nazis were with theirs. We saw the result!
It's not Janic or Obamot that you're going to call dialecticians,
- The one who reasons with art and method. what you sorely miss!
: Arrowu: while they only come out with nonsense in the chain...
"Ma'am, they only talk nonsense about me!"
should know, do you care or not? : Arrowu: I therefore repeat: to observe and say that an idiot is an idiot, it is not an insanity (the sissy!) but a relevant observation!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré


Back to "Society and Philosophy"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 82 guests