How the US rule the world (video)

philosophical debates and companies.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/01/15, 22:13

When the Europeans manage among themselves without Washington, it's immediately much better:
http://www.romandie.com/news/Accord-a-B ... 557451.rom

In full geopolitics, we see that all the problems are linked:

"Charlie Hebdo"Israel's" revenge "against France?
The lighting of Leonid Ivachov a retired but influential General:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSQ6viI36k0

Original version in Russian:
http://ivashov.ru/

Boursorama, Thomas Grove, Parisa Hafezi and Jean-Stéphane Brosse for French service, this group wrote:Russia could finally deliver S-300s to Iran
MOSCOW, January 20 (Reuters) - Russia could finally
deliver its S-300 missile defense system to Iran,
honoring a contract that she had canceled in 2010 following
Western pressures, Russian media reported Tuesday and
Iranians.

Visiting Tehran, the Russian Defense Minister,
Sergei Choigou, signed a cooperation agreement with his
Iranian counterpart General Hossein Dehqan, reports agency
Iranian unofficial Fars, according to whom the delivery of the S-300
would allow the two countries to settle their differences.

The Russian news agency RIA has confined itself to saying that the
question had been on the discussion menu.

"A step has been taken towards cooperation in
the fields of economics and armaments technologies,
less for defensive systems like the S-300 and S-400.
We will probably deliver them, "said General
Leonid Ivashov
, former director of the
international cooperation in the Russian Ministry of Defense,
cited by RIA.

The S-300 contract was canceled in 2010 by Dmitri
Medvedev, then president, in the wake of sanctions
imposed by the United Nations on Iran because of its
uranium enrichment activities.

Ivachov said that the ties of Russia and Iran
had recently strengthened as the two countries all face
both to sanctions from western countries.
The S-300 missiles have a range of approximately 300 km.

And what, to fight who? Daesh ... of course: the Russians are not fooled!
Arf ... I forgot ... and as Iran has the "blessing" of the West to bomb them: y'a pa di pwoblem : Lol:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/01/15, 14:23

Obamot wrote:"Charlie Hebdo"Israel's" revenge "against France?

Obamot, you are making fun of yourself.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 25/01/15, 16:31

[quote = "lessdewatt"] [quote = "Obamot"]
[b] "[i] Charlie Hebdo [/ i]" Israel's "revenge" against France? [/ b]

... [/ quote]

Obamot, you are making fun of yourself. [/ Quote]

Ridiculous scares the trolls .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/01/15, 18:10

Bein woui, especially that it is not me who wrote but this General ruskof (and of) ...

I was asking a question (and two)

And there the potential troll arrives and does not give his opinion (and three) just repack!

CQ FD
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/15, 18:14

To say that these events settle a number of people who have no direct relation to the sources of inspiration of their authors is one thing, that each center of power will seek to profit from it, a certainty, but there is no need for a conspiracy for that: it is enough to adapt intelligently to the circumstances ...

This video begins by concluding that these acts are the work of mercenaries, which is blatantly absurd: by definition, a mercenary seeks to be paid in gold and not in lead!
The killers acted out of personal conviction and chose their victims based on this.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/01/15, 18:41

What is not incompatible, it depends on the cap that you put on the head of the one who presses the trigger ...

What happened to the "Black Waters" army in your opinion? And why when they were "at work" a gigantic ammunition depot was completely looted which we have never found ...?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/01/15, 18:52

All speculation is obviously possible, especially since the information which could be decisive is obviously not accessible.
Therefore, by virtue of the "rockham's razor", why not favor the simplest hypothesis, especially as the consequences are independent of the possible deus ex machina.

Regarding the actions of the people of "Black Waters", I regret to admit that I do not benefit from any confidentiality from them.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 25/01/15, 21:14

Obamot wrote:Bein woui, especially that it is not me who wrote but this General ruskof (and of) ...

But I don't care if it's general Russian who says.
He does recovery, period. He's bullshit, and that's it.

And the conspiracy in Obamot is starting to do well.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/01/15, 21:49

If you don't like it, there is conspirovniscience -2W, your favorite site to play colin maillard. Image

Otherwise, if you want speak true, except for baseless accusations, you have not gotten wet so far! Just go, courage put forward your arguments that we curl a little! Image

Ahmad: for "Ockham's razor" (and not them) can we put in the balance the 1,8 billion Arab-Muslims living in the world? (Otherwise there is an anti-razor theory opposing it, but I have not studied it.)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/01/15, 00:09

Otherwise as a basis for discussion based on hard facts there is also this:

algeriepatriotique, Sonia Baker Article | 13. June 2014 - 11:28 wrote:Secret document proving that the "Arab Spring" was caused by the United States
A document released by an American think tank reveals that the "Arab Spring" is far from a spontaneous movement of populations eager for political change, but indeed a reconfiguration which has been carefully considered and orchestrated by the American administration. The organization Middle East Briefing (MEB), which is based on an official report of the American State Department, confirms the implication of the White House in the "revolutions" having shaken many countries in the region of the Middle East and North Africa. The document in question, which dates from October 22, 2010 and is entitled "Middle East Partnership Initiative: Overview", is confidential and the MEB was only able to access it thanks to the Freedom of Information Act. The country of Uncle Sam has concocted in its pharmacies many strategies to defeat the regimes in the targeted countries by relying on “civil society” which it manages to control after having carried out substantive work on non-profit organizations. governmental (NGO). The American approach consists in manipulating these NGOs so that they are in line with its foreign policy and its internal security objectives, notes MEB. “The Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) is a regional program which strengthens the citizens of the Middle East and North Africa in order to develop plural, participative and prosperous societies. As evidenced by the figures provided in this assessment, MEPI has evolved since its launch in 2002 to become a flexible tool in the region for direct support to Indigenous civil societies, support which is embedded in US government diplomacy in the region. ” , can we read in the State Department report which uses and abuses diplomatic language to mask the hegemonic nature of this initiative. In the section titled "How MEPI Works", it is clearly explained that the main objectives of MEPI are "to build networks of reformers who will exchange knowledge and help each other, and to catalyze change in the region".
Subversion funded by American embassies
The Obama administration does not skimp on the means to succeed in its interference in the internal affairs of the target countries. Local grants "provide direct support to groups of indigenous citizens, and now account for more than half of MEPI projects," the report notes. "Agents appointed in American embassies manage the funding and are in direct contact with the various NGOs and groups making up civil society" who benefit from these grants. “The country-specific projects aim to meet local development needs as identified by embassies, local reformers and our own analysis of the terrain. Political developments in a country can induce new opportunities and challenges for the achievement of the objectives of the policy of the American government, and the MEPI will transfer the funds necessary to meet these needs ”, underlines one still. It goes without saying that the initiators of this program zap local institutions and governments. It is indeed indicated there that the MEPI has only interlocutors the actors of the civil society through the NGO stakeholders based in the United States and in the region concerned. "MEPI does not provide funds to foreign governments and does not negotiate bilateral assistance agreements," said the report. According to MEB, the document lists a list of countries targeted in priority by the ulterior motives of the American establishment. These are Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Egypt and Bahrain. Libya and Syria were added a year after the State Department report was produced. As for Egypt, we learn that the American administration was betting on the Muslim Brotherhood movement, considered compatible with the foreign policy of the American government. The Obama administration even provides "after-sales service" for "these revolutions" which are helping to reshape the "Greater Middle East" according to the American vision. A special coordinator office for transitions in the Middle East was established in September 2011. William B. Taylor has been appointed to head it. This diplomat knows a lot about revolution, since he was the US ambassador to Ukraine during "the orange revolution", from 2006 to 2009. According to the State Department report, the office of the special coordinator of transitions in the Middle East coordinates US government assistance "to emerging democracies" in the Middle East region and North Africa, including Egypt, Tunisia and Libya
http://algeriepatriotique.com/article/l ... etats-unis

US involvement in the uprising of the "Arab Spring"?
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast ... pposition/

Mark Toner, the Spokesperson for the US State Department wrote:Abdeh denied the US government is providing such support and said the channel broadcasts on a commercial satellite.

Acting State Department spokesperson Mark Toner declined to discuss specific activities Washington was engaged with the Syrian opposition but said:
they were "no different" than similar democracy and governance programs the United States was undertaking in democratic countries around the world.

Which is like saying yes.

Mark Toner wrote: "We're not working to undermine that government," Toner said more.

"What we are trying to do in Syria, through our civil society support, is to build the kind of democratic institutions, frankly, that we're trying to do in countries around the globe. What's different, I think, in this situation is that the Syrian government perceives this kind of assistance as a threat to its control over the Syrian people. "

Which is like saying 2x yes ...

After that it becomes much easier to understand how "of a spontaneous and peaceful movement such as this so-called "Arab Spring" (...) we come to an army equipped straight out of a hat (even if for funding it is very clear):

Source: Wikipedia.

Are you still "Charlie" here?
Then exit ASL, hello Al Nostra (not to name them Al Qaida?) As explained by Pierre Khalaf Researcher at the Center for Arab and International Strategic Studies in Beirut. (Damn, then they will call me a "communist" ...)
http://pcfbassin.fr/index.php?option=co ... tstart=147
by the way also financed by Kuwait which gives money to the two "camps"
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_al-Nosra
I no longer see how we can see it as a conspiracy theory as long as it is now "assumed" with Al Nostra, a branch of Al Qaeda funded by certain influential groups in the West ... (They are not afraid since they are the ones who scare the hell out of others: I understand!)
The fact remains that after those among whom were part (at one point we no longer know part of what exactly ASL, Al Qaida, Al Nostra ... CIA?), The very people who were funded and armed by the west ... are then pounded by ... (based in particular on the post-mortem testimony of Coul! bally)

If someone can explain it to me, I take ...
0 x