Eva Joly campaign 2012. Candidate and President ... one day?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/03/12, 11:08

It is indeed rapped for Joly!

Eva Joly, autopsy of a crash

With surveys still at half mast, the environmental candidate makes her camp doubt ... and admits herself to have been "very bad". But she says she will hang on to the end.

For the first time, Eva Joly yesterday recognized her difficulty in making ecological themes exist in the countryside: "When I see that purchasing power is the first concern of the French and ecology the last, I tell myself that I was very bad and that I did not manage to make understand "the ecological stakes, she regretted, in an astonishing mea culpa.
If Joly still insists, bravely, "hold on to the bar", three weak points weigh on his campaign. (...)

http://www.leparisien.fr/election-presi ... 929380.php

And economic purchasing power, huh?
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 29/03/12, 11:20

I'm not used to talking politics, but frankly, when you start your campaign with proposals like "remove the July 14 parade" it shows the "level" of the candidate.
As if in the current state of society (crisis, unemployment, etc ...) the parade of July 14 was the main concern of the French. : Shock: and it has nothing more to do with ecology! In short, next to the concern of the French, next to the ecological concerns, doubly beside the plate ...
For me it was toasted from the start with this kind of bullshit
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/03/12, 11:24

It is on that his frank spoken did not help him ... this is what I predicted above in this same subject: frank spoken and political = KO !!!

The "fuck it" (to Corinne Lepage) shocked me much more !!

For the parade she was burned down by the shits who truncated her message because she wanted to replace it with a parade that was not exclusively military ...

But it's true that France is still the 2 nd or 3 rd seller of weapons in the world ... so when you have balls, do you have to show them? : Cheesy:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 29/03/12, 11:33

Even if we take the very essence of the message which was to summarize "modify the parade of July 14" it still remains the least of the concerns of the French.
It is not with such proposals that a candidate is credible.
It's the biggest blunder I have in memory, but there have been others.
Not being deeply environmentalists, I still have some green convictions and sometimes I vote "green". But with a candidate like that it is clear, I would not vote green in the next election. And I think she disgusted more people than she convinced.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/03/12, 12:00

The problem with green people is their total lack of common sense.
Ideologically it is Yves Cochet who is the most credible as the party's representative.
Afterwards, from a strategic point of view it is Nicolas Hulot who would have been the most able to make a good score, no matter if he is an "eco-tartuffe", the end justifies the means.

The other problem with green people is that they are ... on the left!
Ecology must be apolitical.
Many of the leftist measures are apparently social but are not really ecological.
As for the right ecology ... you saw the result!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/03/12, 12:01

Of course, but let's face it, the shit has swelled the affair ... to make it almost a "state affair" !!!

Eva Joly (and the greens which I remember made almost 20% to Europeans!) Scared a lot of people ... so I think she was the victim of a fierce shit (each error is widely publicized ) ... certainly more than other candidates!

Mélenchon also has a certain frank spoken !! It has not been sealed as much ...

This campaign is, in any case, distressing ... in the nature of its debates ... nonexistent or futile! (we talked about the barrel at $ 150 for in a few weeks?)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/03/12, 12:20

Christophe wrote:Of course, but let's face it, the shit has swelled the affair ... to make it almost a "state affair" !!!

Eva Joly (and the greens which I remember made almost 20% to Europeans!) Scared a lot of people ... so I think she was the victim of a fierce shit (each error is widely publicized ) ... certainly more than other candidates

The emergence of a political ecology, a real one - not green washing for multi-nationals - is the worst thing that could happen to the current economic system.
Eva Joly was the only candidate among the candidates who did not support the idea of ​​growth.
She is also committed to fighting planned obsolescence .... as much to say that she was black listed in advance!

Mélenchon also has a certain frank spoken !! It has not been sealed as much ...

He has a frank talk, but he is also frank ... mason, member of the Grand Orient, he promises to increase wages by increasing growth through household consumption ... super anti-system candidate! : Lol:

This campaign is, in any case, distressing ... in the nature of its debates ... nonexistent or futile!

Absolutely, all strategic questions are to be avoided!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/12, 16:12

CV of Eva Joly VS CV of Sarkozy

Thin, not readable, so here is the original: http://www.elysezvous.com/images/infogr ... ow_res.jpg

Found on the voucher: http://www.elysezvous.com/
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/04/12, 20:37

Thank you Christophe for this comparative document; It is the first time that I see that on the logo of the UMP appears an atomic mushroom!

Sen-no-sen, when you say:
Ecology must be apolitical.

I allow myself to specify that "apolitism" concerns only the politics of the parties and not a true apolitism in the strict sense.
This is what emerges from one of your other sentences: "The emergence of a political ecology, a real ..."
An unfortunate confusion should not arise from this concise formulation.

When you say about N. Hulot:
... it doesn't matter whether it is an "eco-tartuffe", the end justifies the means.
I cannot approve because the means quickly turn into ends
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 28/04/12, 18:05

Ahmed wrote:
When you say about N. Hulot:
... it doesn't matter whether it is an "eco-tartuffe", the end justifies the means.
I cannot approve because the means quickly turn into ends

Sorry to break your idealism, but in the current system people vote primarily for telegenic people ...
If Hulot had appeared, EELV would have made 10% without much difficulty.

However, I hope that Eva Joly will have a post of Minister of Ecology in the next government.

I allow myself to specify that "apolitism" concerns only the politics of the parties and not a true apolitism in the strict sense.

By apoliticalism I was referring to the famous left / right divide.
Is a tree left or right?
0 x