It does not happen in Tunisia or in Egypt, the 3 Sarkozy

philosophical debates and companies.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

It does not happen in Tunisia or in Egypt, the 3 Sarkozy

View Cuicui » 03/03/11, 20:57

Email received today. To check.

While the projected deficit of Social Security has been announced this week and a reduction in repayments is on the agenda, let us look at the health sector and its players.

The Pôle Emploi, a merger of ANPE and ASSEDIC based on an idea by Nicolas Sarkozy, has 50.000 employees. Social Security, comprising Health Insurance, Old Age Insurance and URSSAF has 120.000 employees. These two organizations were affected by a recent reform on "complementary health".

Since January 1, 2009, 170.000 employees have been forced to terminate their contracts with their mutuals to join a "compulsory employer mutual". Those with children were also obliged to register them in the new contract (with some exceptions). This is a consequence of the Fillon law of 2003.

It is the same organization that won both markets: the Malakoff-Médéric group getting 170.000 additional members. Add to that 800.000 employees CHR (coffee-hotel-restaurant) who will enter the device in January 2011. This Malakoff - Médéric insurance and provident company on the French market: No. 1 parity social protection groups, No. 2 of the supplementary pension, No. 3 in collective health (Argus ranking of Insurance).
The group was born from the merger of Malakoff and Médéric on June 30, 2008, 6 months before the implementation of the "compulsory mutual employer" system for Social Security and the Employment Center. The president of Médéric gives way to the president of Malakoff: Guillaume Sarkozy. At Medef from 2000 to 2006, he was also vice-president of the CNAM from 2004 to 2005.

Guillaume Sarkozy is Nicolas' brother.

Now let's take a look at the third thief: François Sarkozy, a pediatrician by training, has abandoned the practice for the pharmaceutical industry since 2001. He sits on the supervisory board of Bio Alliance Pharma and has become the chairman of AEC Partners, one of whose missions is advising investment funds.

François Sarkozy has launched a specialized internet television channel funded by the Sanofi laboratory. Let's add his relations with the group Paris Biotech Santé, one of the protagonists of the affair of l'Arche de Zoë. He is today a powerful lobbyist in the pharmaceutical industry. Moreover the big Alzheimer plan launched by the government is a nice gift of a few hundreds of millions of euros, a boon for the sector of which it defends the interests.

Coming soon, the "Seniors Dependency" plan announced before the next presidential elections ...

Three brothers - one in charge of the executive: our President - the other at the head of one of the largest health insurance groups - the last serves the interests of pharmaceutical companies.
There are legitimate concerns about the future of our health care system. The reforms initiated since 2004 only confirm its deterioration and we can predict its dismantling within a few years. Everything will depend on 2012 ...

After that, let us be astonished by Nicolas' determination to reform the financing of pensions (which will inevitably move towards a funded system) and by his "benevolence" towards his minister Roselyne when she does to prosper the big pharmaceutical laboratories by buying them all-out millions of vaccines ... useless but financially juicy! ....
Last edited by Cuicui the 03 / 03 / 11, 21: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View dedeleco » 03/03/11, 21:42

Very good and useful this summary reminiscent of a family situation held quite hidden !!
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View louphil » 03/03/11, 22:02

Clean scandalous !!! Have you been able to verify your sources?

And this is not the first thing like this: thinking only about road safety and its privately run radars, and we forget about it, like trying to get the kid on EPAD, or manipulating it. figures on social security funds, the bailout of banks on mysterious public funds loaned to the state by someone who knows, etc., etc ...

I think that for 2012, we will have to make a small inventory well exaustive of the little ones in the back that this government (and some precedents) do to the people, and to circulate it all goes, history to maintain the memory ...
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D
green
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

View green » 04/03/11, 07:43

This situation seems to shock some ...
The goal for these people is not the function of president but the benefits and especially the power that this represents.
Since De Gaulle (and again), I am convinced that all those who arrived at this post did it by pure selfishness.
Everything is allowed to get there so once in office, you have to make the most of it!
What is the use of power if we can not abuse it!
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 04/03/11, 09:02

Regarding the 1er frangin (health insurance) is what I read on the site of the world or release a few weeks ago. We can assume that it is correct.

For the 2ieme, it can be easily verified.

Do you remember 3 brothers and 100 potatoes?
Ben there is 100 000 potatoes!

When we said not to vote sarko it was not for nothing ...
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View kumkat » 04/03/11, 10:03

I confess I have to have 4 years ... but more days pass but chances are that I reoffend ...
... but who to take over? Attali?
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 04/03/11, 10:16

HS!

(I like Walls but a little young can be?)
0 x
kumkat
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

View kumkat » 04/03/11, 10:25

HS? good ... yes leader ... a new thread?
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 04/03/11, 10:28

Uh ... if you want ... but it should not slip ...

The title of the style should be well titled:

"What better candidate in 2012 for econology?"
"Which candidate for econology?"

There is also Eva Joly that I like ... : Idea:
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View bernardd » 04/03/11, 10:31

Funny as the news goes out before the elections. And as finally more people are interested.

To the 3 brothers whose positions have just been identified, we must add the 1 / 2 brother:

The success of Nicolas reflects on his half-brother Pierre-Olivier. Under the Americanized name of "Oliver", he is named by Frank Carlucci (who was the 2 of the CIA after being recruited by Frank Wisner Sr.) [12] director of a new investment fund of the Carlyle Group (The Bush and Bin Laden Portfolio Management Joint Venture) [13].

And Carlyle Group is the owner of ... Numericable. So the 3 French telecom operators are mastered by the current power.

He also has interests in gas:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=ldy ... 1fdd569703

Also note:
- the recent step-father's move to Egypt.

- the discreet role of this councilor of the Elysee ;

Before voting for someone, it would be good to learn about his past and his family.

The very notion of election is, in my opinion, to be questioned. The true representative democracy is done with a good dose of draw, which prevents the marketing to prepare the scenario.
0 x
See you soon !