Paris attacks of November 13 ... where are we going?

philosophical debates and companies.
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/11/15, 13:35

ISIS claims press release over series of attacks
"Eight brothers wearing explosive belts and armed with assault rifles targeted carefully chosen sites in the heart of Paris," the statement said.

the press release in LeFigaro, in the section 11:51
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualites/2015/ ... france.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 13:51

I just heard on TV that the terrorists were only 15 to 18 years old ... in short, chances are that they are very French (or Belgian) "scum" from shitty neighborhoods ...

A little voyeurism: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dpfq ... oiree_news

ps: hey they redid the passport found on the body of one of the terrorists ... without messing around !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 15:00

No kidding??

Bataclan: the musicians of the group Eagles of Death Metal tell their ordeal.

As they played "Kiss the devil", three assailants burst into the Bataclan room

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/bataclan- ... 579_23.php

And the point on rumors and intoxication: http://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/art ... 55770.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 15:14

Uh, don't I understand word games with PAR IS?

IS = Islamic State??

Someone explain to me?

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 15:36

Christophe wrote:The problem is that in France, it has become difficult to say that we are proud to be French (even Christian, yet the religion in the majority) without being treated as a racist! It is a problem of make of the French company and it is serious in my opinion ...

This unlike in Belgium where saying that we are proud to be Belgian is more than common, even “compulsory”!

An illustration with a Belgian article of the day: http://www.levif.be/actualite/internati ... 33823.html

Paris attacks: "Patriotism is to love your country"

I'm not sure that a French mass media could (wanted, dared ...) titled this ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/11/15, 15:41

Christophe wrote:Yes Remundo except that Russia, which bombs a lot more, has not suffered this kind of massive attack ... (is the FSB so much more effective than the DGSI?)

Come on, out of respect for the dead, don't start playing "two-bullet geopolitics": the attack on the Russian Airbus left 2 dead; it is now almost everyone admitted that it was an attack by Daesch, who claimed responsibility (admitted by all, except those who have no interest in it: Egypt, which will further decimate the main source of income, tourism; Russia, because Putin covers his services, which did not see it coming - but is surprisingly discreet on the subject) ...

If we want to think about it, we need to lay some serious foundations:

- a dictatorship has no respect for life, no more Hitler yesterday than Daesch today
- a dictatorship always has its fans; confused minds; minds lacking in the absolute; mind lacking absolute solutions to their - little - problems; etc ...
- today's dictatorship just uses today's means: the internet (and its astonishing void of "rules"); porosity of borders (whether for the movement of people or for that of arms) ...

So yesterday, war ... Today, this modern form of terrorism ...

Even if it doesn't reach the same levels at all [tens of millions of dead, military or civilian yesterday; a few hundred, with us in Europe today; a few hundred thousand in some countries directly concerned]. So I don't draw a parallel on the dimension. But on the nature of things.

How to stop a dictatorship?

The answer is in Hitler's bunker in Berlin.

For Daesch, who sticks to it?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/11/15, 15:48

Small additive:

My rant against "two-bullet geopolitics" is also the sadness to see that on econology one would tend to be less respectful, less "civilized than the national front itself.

Who abstains from any political criticism. For now, of course.

I think we should have at least as much finesse, culture, respect ...

Otherwise, what good is it to put this beautiful image on the start page ??? What good was it to emphasize the finesse of a cuicui a few days ago?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 15:52

Yes for the Airbus but the symbolic and media impact is so much less strong than what happened yesterday (even if the number of deaths is similar ... while waiting for the final macabre count ...) ... and finally can be much easier to organize ("just" a ground-to-air and identify the plane ...)

For the rest, the world today has little to do with that of 1945 ...

In my opinion, the only way to defeat the current terrorist is to defeat hatred! That is to say, by making a fairer world that shares more of its resources ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 16:05

Did67 wrote:one would tend to be less respectful, less "civilized" than the national front itself.

Are you referring to my point about the decline in French patriotism that I made? If yes thank you to develop in what is worse than the FN ??

I speak of patriotism and not of nationalism !!

Only, I see that there is a concern for national identity in France (maybe by living in Belgium I see it better than you? Or is it just the Belgians who are too patriotic ??? In this case ok I withdraw everything ...) ...

We left an immense social divide to be created ...

Do you know Desproges ... do you think he would appear in the media again in 2015? Yet it was "just" humor ...

I think we are therefore much less free to think now than 20 or 30 years ago (I'm not old enough to analyze more ...)

All of this has been a long process of undermining the destruction of the French identity fabric ... for 30 years.

Yet France is diversity, it is its strength, its beauty ... at all levels!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/15, 16:12

Since we are talking about Desproges ... a news item :(

0 x