Paris attacks: social and political consequences?

philosophical debates and companies.
User avatar
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 28617
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5489




by Obamot » 22/01/15, 15:31

Pedro Vega wrote :
As an example, Obamot wrote:But the instrumentalization of that, [color = blue]whereas we do not even know if the attackers of "Charlie Hebdo" are indeed the same ones who were then liquidated [...] (we suppose it). Just as we accused Daesh [or whatnot] as sponsors (we suppose). In this whole file, the accusations officially rocketed, long before we produced the evidence (which we are still waiting for).
Who supposes? There is no assumption on this side there. only facts.

Image

Yes who supposed?

Wouldn't it be a certain Pedro Vega (under false nickname)?! And now what do we do with its deceptive certainties based on blissfully blind subjugation to a kind of worship devoted without reservation to the dictate of Western anthropotechnics (which would like only official theses and anophthalmic trust in our institutions to be authentic) ...!)? It fucks it very very badly in the speech very clean and allegedly above all suspicion of the circles of leather of this government of extreme-sochialo-of-right!

If that's not a big boomerang stroke ... : Shock: : roll: : Twisted:

Then we can wonder how and why of such enlistment and their real scale (a few dozen young people per country for Daesh admitted lip service, to ultimately end up admitting> 50 men (with heavy armament), always according to "official" source. So in reality how many? No one really knows.) In reality, this type of "jihadist tourism"must have lasted for almost ten years ... (I know of cases since 2005.)

Potential number of jihadism movements: 150 men?
Al Qaeda 33.000 armed men (2006)
ISIS 50 armed men (000)
Taliban 35 armed men (Afghan war)
Libya 40 armed men (Misrata brigade) >>>

Where when a government wet to the blow in its compromises with the coalition - of which it was forced to be a part via a monumental trap with worthy of David Copperfield - can not do any more but ... admit a part of the truth?

The results? Unimaginable and incalculable among Arab-Muslims ... Among fundamentalists of all stripes (urbi and orbi) we don't even talk about it! Strongly that the ICC puts order in all that ... There is big suspicion that the governments as such, lying in front of international speculative finance and its multiple blackmail, are no longer capable of it ... !! !

Source: the very serious ATS (and historic Swiss Telegraph Agency)
Confirmed by Express & RFI: http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/monde/ ... 43062.html
0 x
Toxic more than ever: GuyGadebois, manipulator and worse than boredom
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 3762
Registration: 09/03/13, 21:02
x 1283




by pedrodelavega » 22/01/15, 19:20

Obamot wrote:
Pedro Vega wrote :
As an example, Obamot wrote:But the instrumentalization of that, [color = blue]whereas we do not even know if the attackers of "Charlie Hebdo" are indeed the same ones who were then liquidated [...] (we suppose it). Just as we accused Daesh [or whatnot] as sponsors (we suppose). In this whole file, the accusations officially rocketed, long before we produced the evidence (which we are still waiting for).
Who supposes? There is no assumption on this side there. only facts.

Image

Yes who supposed?

But what is the relationship between my quote (where I noted the strangeness of your theory which I would describe as a brown conspiracy) and the link you provide (where we talk about recruiting jihadists) ?: shock:

PS: Couldn't you find other sources than minitel screenshots that eat half the page for nothing please?
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2183
Registration: 07/11/06, 13:18
x 124




by Leo Maximus » 22/01/15, 21:13

Christophe wrote:I don't have your personal experience but I think that talking about apartheid is much stronger than that Leo!

Apartheid is not just different canteen or bus places (already that does not exist in France)! It is a serious state social discrimination based on skin color! How many blacks have there been gunned down or beaten to death (or not) or imprisoned for nothing in South Africa with impunity? This is apartheid! How many in France?

In France the "colored" as you say have strictly the same rights as the others! ...

Manuel Valls is justified about the word "apartheid":

http://www.bfmtv.com/politique/aparthei ... 58870.html

He did not use the word "apartheid" in its original meaning but to justify a situation.

Recent illustration with the deceased Romanian baby whose town hall of Champlan refused burial in the municipal cemetery. However, the baby had the same rights as the other inhabitants of the commune. http://www.mediapart.fr/journal/france/ ... ecidiviste
0 x
User avatar
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 28617
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5489




by Obamot » 22/01/15, 21:21

Ah that's "never seen before" ...! : Cheesy:
Is it me or we do not understand what Don Pierrot de la Bega (alias "Double-Scotch") says? Image he comes forward to say things, then the facts show that he has eaten his hat, pretends to retract (without quite doing it ...), contradicts himself, answer in HS, make you say things that you didn't say, etc. Image Image the total !

Other than that, no argument, still no background analysis: the routine what Image Zzzzzh .... as usual ...

Here, testimony of a Russian General (in truth much more credible than this Coquin (sorry) Colin Powell >>>)
0 x
Toxic more than ever: GuyGadebois, manipulator and worse than boredom
User avatar
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 28617
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5489




by Obamot » 22/01/15, 22:35

Link: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post282181.html#282181

Do not confuse referring to the facts and refusing the facts ...
0 x
Toxic more than ever: GuyGadebois, manipulator and worse than boredom
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2183
Registration: 07/11/06, 13:18
x 124




by Leo Maximus » 23/01/15, 09:37

Christophe wrote:
Tuesday January 20 - 13:23 p.m.

For Manuel Valls, there is "a territorial, social, ethnic apartheid" in France


Wow he doesn't weigh his words there!

Illustration of the day. The 1905 secularism law applies absolutely everywhere in the Republic, except that it does not apply everywhere : Cheesy: :

http://www.vie-publique.fr/politiques-p ... al-cultes/

Catholic, Protestant and Jewish cults can be subsidized, but Islam cannot. : Lol:

"All men are equal, but some are more equal than others"(Coluche) borrowed from Georges Orwell in Animal Farm (1945): "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others".
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 3762
Registration: 09/03/13, 21:02
x 1283




by pedrodelavega » 23/01/15, 10:08

Obamot wrote:Ah that's "never seen before" ...! : Cheesy:
Is it me or we do not understand what Don Pierrot de la Bega (alias "Double-Scotch") says? Image he comes forward to say things, then the facts show that he has eaten his hat, pretends to retract (without quite doing it ...), contradicts himself, answer in HS, make you say things that you didn't say, etc. Image Image the total !

Other than that, no argument, still no background analysis: the routine what Image Zzzzzh .... as usual ...

Here, testimony of a Russian General (in truth much more credible than this Coquin (sorry) Colin Powell >>>)

You rehash I do not know what with my nickname (or those of others), you modify my "quotes" (not only mine), I speak to you of conspiracy in relation to your remarks, you answer me by links of 'enlistment of ex-French soldiers among the terrorists, then link the wiki of Colin Powel, then the S-300 of Russia ....
:? :? :? :?
Anyway it's okay. But despite all the calls to order you got on this forum, I don't understand why moderation still lets you do ....
0 x
User avatar
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 28617
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 5489




by Obamot » 23/01/15, 11:01

Bein in fact PB2488 (alias PedroDeLaVega), because it is about you that it is PB, I would recognize between a thousand your twisted mind ... It turns out that those who make threats of this kind can put them where I think because the forum has become much more user-friendly, and since the one who had been permanently fired from forum, it's you.

And now everyone understands why you re-registered under another nickname, for god knows what spirit of "vengeance", just to come up with the type of iniquitous suggestion of your last post! There it just broke you.

So it's up to you to ask yourself this type of question for your own information. Because your behavior takes the same bad fold as before. Once was not enough you seem, when the door is closed you go through the window!

Now, I'm not the one running this forum, so I don't quite understand why you blame me. Since it is not within my remit to make this type of decision. So if you have a tooth against the people here, take your courage in both hands, and will tackle harder than you to see if it takes, thank you ...! (A modo for example) Image

Finally, to have such a stubborn resentment (tsss 5 years!) I think you should do a little "letting go", don't you think ... It's not very good for your health to keep that inside! Other than that I have nothing against you, but take care of your arguments a little better, because the rest, like free and personal vendetta: nobody cares you see ...
0 x
Toxic more than ever: GuyGadebois, manipulator and worse than boredom
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 78710
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 10813




by Christophe » 23/01/15, 11:50

Are you going to calm down the 2 kids there?

Like "It's not me it's him ..." it's beautiful!

It's this kind of behavior, personal invective, that can completely rot a subject ... and a forum in general.

So it's just "not pretty and not cool" for the others your little bickering in public (in private do what you want ...)
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 78710
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 10813




by Christophe » 23/01/15, 11:56

To refocus on the debate:

Friday January 23 - 10:05 am

The Constitutional Council validates the forfeiture of French nationality of a Franco-Moroccan jihadist


http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2015/ ... adiste.php

This is a first in France I think ... beware the decision dates from May 28th. It was only the validation that fell there. Not sure it was in an "other context" ...
0 x

 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Society and Philosophy"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 138 guests