Search found 7 results

by slipper
25/05/07, 11:06
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Global warming: I am pessimistic, do you?
answers: 13
views: 6924

mouaich...

I'm not sure what to say about children I want to but I just wonder if it's not a bit of madness and a big part of selfishness I agree with most of gegyx's answer , except that I think it's when mm a question to ask, contrary to what he says: & ...
by slipper
24/05/07, 17:56
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Global warming: I am pessimistic, do you?
answers: 13
views: 6924

Global warming: I am pessimistic, do you?

Well, my message is not in the humor genre, and I do not know if I will be licked as it happens to me when I express the following point of view to my friends ...: at times I have the 'impression that the world is moving environmentally, and at times I have the impression that it's pi ...
by slipper
26/04/07, 07:19
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Discovery Engine Pantone
answers: 14
views: 11267

and ecological lobbies, that does not exist?
by slipper
25/04/07, 08:17
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Discovery Engine Pantone
answers: 14
views: 11267

Discovery Engine Pantone

Hello, I land on this site so I ask questions a little boat and especially I think that by researching well I would find answers on this site but to check that I have understood correctly: - the pentone engine is a "tampered with" engine "which makes it possible to reuse the heat that comes out of the ...
by slipper
25/04/07, 07:52
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Heat Insulation Tip for rent
answers: 10
views: 22840

Thank you so much,!!!!
I'm going to try this today, I hope to find polystyrene at M.Bricolage ... and I'm far from wanting to put air conditioning, as a convinced econologist!
by slipper
24/04/07, 19:26

I didn't expect to have that kind of response on this forum...
Living naked is already done for your information, but I anticipate the summer and I fear the heat (violent head words ...), sorry, so I need advice ...
by slipper
24/04/07, 18:59

Heat Insulation Tip for rent

Hello, I am a tenant of an apartment which has 3 windows on one side and 1 on the other, the 3 windows overlooking a square with paving stones which therefore absorb the heat quite a bit ... in short, the temperature rises, seen the worrying temperature we have for April 24, I fear the worst ... The 3 windows ...

Go Advanced search