Search found 9807 results

by sicetaitsimple
19/04/24, 21:04
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Inter-season water storage "basins" to fight against droughts...
answers: 360
views: 31458

Re: Inter-season water storage "basins" to fight against droughts...

A report from “France Stratégie” which has just been released and which takes stock of water resource and consumption data. I haven't read it carefully yet, but it seems interesting to me.

fs-2024-na_136_issues_et_usages_of_leau_avril.pdf
(2.34 million) Downloaded times 6
by sicetaitsimple
19/04/24, 19:00
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8077
views: 699420

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

robob wrote:The least stupid of the 3 is perhaps the first: giving visibility to Doyer means giving visibility to the Patriots political movement that he recently joined.

Well, “Philippot would have to take stock” of this interpretation.
by sicetaitsimple
19/04/24, 12:11
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Free connected thermostats, where is the scam?
answers: 8
views: 128

Re: free connected thermostats

C'est une PAC air/eau. Cela fait 2 fois qu'on me propose de poser ces choses sur tous mes radiateurs. Je n'ai pas de thermostat d'ambiance, mais pas gênant pour moi, l'unité intérieure est dans une pièce à la même température que cuisine et salle, portes ouvertes. Couper jusqu'à 15 fois par jour le...
by sicetaitsimple
19/04/24, 10:30
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Free connected thermostats, where is the scam?
answers: 8
views: 128

Re: free connected thermostats

A little surprised that we would offer this to someone who, if I remember correctly, is equipped with a heat pump. It is rather intended for an installation equipped with individually controlled convectors.
by sicetaitsimple
18/04/24, 00:15
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : inter seasonal storage solar thermal
answers: 383
views: 119462

Re: inter seasonal storage solar thermal

Remundo wrote: piss-vinegar...

I bow before a Master in this field. Always negative, nothing works whatever the subject!
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 22:23
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers

because you think that in individual homes, we are going to invest in depollution units? If you make a collective "thing", it can pay for itself, but then you may need a heat network... In short, you're annoying us. You are neither obliged to read me, and even less to respond to me,...
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 22:08

Regarding the burning of waste, I would say that it is better to burn it when it is cold directly in the home. Yes, it is well known that it is better to burn waste in an individual combustion installation than in a collective installation equipped with reduction systems...
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 21:53
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Remundo wrote:You can then think about why the deaths by vaccination status do not come out... : roll:

well certainly because there is nothing to see, otherwise it would make the front page.
by sicetaitsimple
17/04/24, 21:20

This increase is of course in direct line with the continuation of the covid machinations. It deserves some statistics to prove it. no, it really deserves that you think for 2 minutes... you have a constant drop in mortality and then suddenly +6%, where do you think that could come from? The guys drank...

Go Advanced search