Search found 36 results

by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
18/11/22, 19:09
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization
Subject : Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3
answers: 86
views: 3695

Re: Help for getting started in 3D printing Elegoo Neptune 3

It's a general site, both in the scientific field and in education, very lively, and I haven't seen much about 3D printing.

On the other hand, there are no futile controversies on political subjects like Macron
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
17/11/22, 18:27
Forum : 3D printers and 3D print: machines and technologies, hardware, software, use and optimization

No I installed it on windows 7 64bit, I just drew a circle. You can only save in two types of proprietary formats, and to convert to dxf I didn't really understand. I wonder if this is designed to create 3d volumes for printing
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
15/11/22, 22:38

Oh I don't know if it will progress, in any case I don't expect anything from the 12 to 16 guests present almost permanently for only a few days!!! Good with at least 3 possible browsers, it only takes 4 virtual machines to "complete" this task, I'm not fooled. For con...
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
15/11/22, 22:02

Hi,

Ah ah ah since my remarks you have opted for a method that would anger Elon Musk, a nice ploy that does not necessarily increase "constructive" participation, I am not a 3-week-old rabbit
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
13/11/22, 21:33

What an intellectual level!!!

Are you a moderator or a sucker? I ask you to tell me where to consult the charter and the rules of the site, I take it very badly, and it is not M....n who will help you!
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
13/11/22, 19:43

Your controversy over the Macron and Ukraine posts DOES NOT CONCERN ME SO PLEASE WASH YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY WITH YOUR FAMILY

It confirms my opinion on this site, tomorrow during office hours I might get angry like 'general information service' because I have two friends there
by SENIOR ELECTRONICIAN
13/11/22, 19:37

Can you tell me where I can consult the charter and the rules of the forum so that I can check whether these kinds of political discussions are undesirable here?
I'm thinking of talking to a friend who works in high places, and it would be frowned upon to delete my messages, I'll raise my voice.

Go Advanced search