Presentation of innovative or unknown tools

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Presentation of interesting or innovative tools unknown

by Ahmed » 02/09/20, 22:55

A 'is at the end, because in the context which is ours, no one would invest a sum to risk it in a company and to withdraw from it at best an identical sum: it is therefore necessary, by definition *, that A 'is greater than A. I specify that it is related to the unit of goods produced (or to the total of what is produced, which does not change anything).
* Since this is the goal of any business, long before producing any utility which is only a condition (which can sometimes be avoided and in this case it obviously does not change the main thing).

The difference between AMA 'and MAM is essential: in the first case, what is sought is the simple quantitative increase of a capital by the incorporation of human labor in a commodity, while in the second, it is is to exchange products of the same value but with different qualities from the respective point of view of the exchangers: I have too much wheat for my consumption, but I need shoes that I do not produce ... The other , who produces more shoes than he has feet (sic!) would probably like to eat bread; there is equality of practical use value, but asymmetry in relation to particular needs (marginal need).
I was talking about MAM as an example, as it is in the case of a monetarized exchange, but the exchange can be direct in the case of barter. This last method does not present any of the difficulties that we thought we saw in it, since it has been the preeminent mode of operation of the human species: there is no need for an equality of exchanges if the possibility of a subsequent unequal exchange in the other direction is possible whatever the subsequent exchanger ... It is an implicit perpetual debt system that money will only institutionalize, but in a completely different spirit, with the consequences that we can see .
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 01/07/21, 21:20

Hi everybody,

here are innovative garden tools
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/07/21, 19:28

An interesting tool, if we go back in time.
I'm getting ready (I haven't had to use it yet, but I keep, you never know ...).

Can anyone recognize him? (and no cheating with Google, I have the answer :) ).
Attachments
tool.jpg
tool.jpg (456.26 KiB) Viewed 1716 times
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 03/07/21, 23:09

A smother?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/07/21, 23:15

Ahmed wrote:I was talking about MAM as an example, because it is in the case of a monetarized exchange ...

(She was on the sidewalk, Michèle Alliot Marie?) Image
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/07/21, 08:26

No, but political politics: it's basically the same thing, but more distinguished, at least according to some.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/07/21, 18:10

AD 44 wrote:A smother?

Lost ! Come on, I give the solution because I'm not sure this tool is used in all areas.
It's a dung mold. And after drying, we used the "pancakes" for the fire.

0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 04/07/21, 18:49

Ahhhh ok!

Well I didn't know ... I had never seen that.
0 x

Return to “Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation”