Release speed

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 4695
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 415

Re: Release speed




by Exnihiloest » 13/05/21, 19:44

Christophe wrote:...
Take advantage of your long weekend of climbing to gain height, grow and work on you and your behavior *!
...

May you follow your own precepts!
1 x

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71438
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Release speed




by Christophe » 13/05/21, 19:59

Ah but my dear, I work there every day and you?

Because it is not by keeping a recreation class that I risk raising myself spiritually, therefore act! : Mrgreen:

A little calm feels good ...
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 24788
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4179

Re: Release speed




by Obamot » 16/05/21, 18:47

Damn he's stupid.gif
Damn he is con.gif (330.33 KiB) Viewed 887 times
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 16841
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2273

Re: Release speed




by Janic » 17/05/21, 10:51

Thank you, maybe that answers my question. In fact, taking off vertically from the ground it takes constant acceleration to overcome g.
the great difficulty is precisely to find the point G to take off vertically. : Oops:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 24788
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4179

Re: Release speed




by Obamot » 17/05/21, 11:45

Christophe wrote:Go Obamot the destroyer of forum
Or Christophe in [paranoid mode “ON” ... speed “HIGH”]

No need, it was enough to let post I AM A BIG CHARACTER (moderate) in mass without contradicting them :!:

... and frankly that's what will eventually happen ...
: Twisted:
0 x

User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 4695
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 415

Re: Release speed




by Exnihiloest » 17/05/21, 12:43

Christophe wrote:Ah but my dear, I work there every day and you?

Because it is not by keeping a recreation class that I risk raising myself spiritually, therefore act! : Mrgreen:
...

So why are you doing it?
What does the forum at your site?
From what we can guess, it is not uplifting either.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 24788
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4179

Re: Release speed




by Obamot » 18/05/21, 00:01

2A996B61-6B04-41AF-9296-490E34185FEE.gif
2A996B61-6B04-41AF-9296-490E34185FEE.gif (330.33 Kio) Consulté 785 fois

Basically here it becomes worse than the GAFAM, they do not intervene in in our posts!

There I believe that forum hits rock bottom I was not the one who wrote the text highlighted in yellow (from my previous post).

I AM A BIG CHARACTER
If I understand correctly, the title of the thread:
- “Coronavirus idiots”

Was written by a “rude character”, right?

: Arrowd: Here is the correct content of my post : Arrowd:
Obamot wrote:
Christophe wrote:Go Obamot the destroyer of forum
Or Christophe in [paranoid mode “ON” ... speed “HIGH”]

No need, it was enough to let [the idiots] post en masse without contradicting them :!:

... and frankly that's what will eventually happen ...
: Twisted:
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71438
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Release speed




by Christophe » 18/05/21, 00:26

It's called moderation ... banana !!

Go to bed Oba ... you're completely overwhelmed and overworked there ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Continue to play smart and you will take a longer vacation than the previous one ... which was appreciated by many people here ...

In short, you're a piss-ass and a pain in the ass with a disproportionate ego ... you should consult because you have to be disturbed to reason as you do towards others while ignoring your own defects : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Don't follow your mother or your shrink.

Be careful what you say ...
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 24788
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4179

Re: Release speed




by Obamot » 18/05/21, 01:09

Moderation? But where is the red text? I do not see it! I made several screenshots : Arrowd:
Obamot wrote:
edited document.png
document édité.png (13.89 KiB) Viewed 759 times

You just edited since then and put “moderate” in parenthesis. To avoid any new misunderstanding, we need local behavior: so let's set an ethical and proportionate basis for reflection if you will?

If you want me to tell a shrink about it. I am absolutely not opposed to it. So you'll have to show you specific and put a link to the offending post that would trigger all this (I'm not asking you for a tedious search, only one is enough, and not 3 weeks back, eh ...).

And of course directly on what would be “my blemishes”. Thanks in advance.

PS: it goes without saying that the posts where there is obviously a trap or an ad personam argumentum do not count. We talk about my supposed defects that you would like me to report to the shrink. If you want, I'm even ready to show him the forum (but it's not an obligation, it's up to you, it's up to you to tell us).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 24788
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4179

Re: Release speed




by Obamot » 18/05/21, 01:41

[Erratum]: “loyal“ (and not “local")
0 x


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 9 guests