Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Undiscovered technology that would have changed the world

by elman46 » 05/03/22, 13:46

Obamot wrote:
elman46 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Already you admit that it is incomprehensible since you suggest that an explanation would be necessary Image

But no, no need Einstein Image

You really are a very small person.
Well you see, being a tiny person (and that suits me perfectly), I nevertheless managed to demonstrate your provocative nonsense in front of the characterized imposture which hides behind your remarks, your incompetence and egocentrism, your troll behavior, the thinness of your cognitive capacities, your shortcomings in grammar, syntax and reasoning, and your inability to express a little humility...

So you're flying low enough :P : Oops:

And I'm not going to explain to you yet the immense imbecility you wrote, unless you keep insisting : Mrgreen: : Twisted: : roll: : Evil:

That's all? You can do better, take heart : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/03/22, 13:55

If you quietly resumed the thread of the subject instead of outbidding the excesses obamesques?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/03/22, 15:28

Obamot wrote:
elman46 wrote:I'm not going to explain to you yet what I meant with this sentence. :?
Already you admit that it is incomprehensible since you suggest that an explanation would be necessary Image

But no, no need Einstein Image

We have to believe that we don't all have the same level (IQ cui?), for me what elman46 meant is very clear.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/03/22, 15:33

elman46 wrote:What impact did the energy of my subject now appear on the subsequent events with Russia and Ukraine?
Personally, I think it would only make things worse, already that Putin and those behind him are terrified that they will be deprived of their financial, oil and gas windfalls which currently bring them billions, not sure , that they would appreciate a new form of energy which would deprive them of all that.

An energy such as you envisage it, would dry up the financial manna for the states that you quote.
Ultimately, it would cut off their means of being belligerent.

In a broader vision and always in the long term, when you are full (of energy and the rest) why go to war?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/22, 15:37

humus wrote:We have to believe that we don't all have the same level (IQ cui?), for me what elman46 meant is very clear.
Except it's silly and nonsense in TDx facts...

So you'll have to think about it again... : Idea:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/03/22, 15:44

Ahmed wrote:Humus, which was once looked upon with fervor (perhaps not by all!) because supposed to be a fresh and joyful war having collided with reality, indeed finds fewer followers, but the hints of civil war are becoming quite worrying ... Resentment seeks an outlet, and cunning lunatics are busily at work fanning the embers and pointing out propitiatory victims.

are you sure about "propitiatories"? : Lol:

"the hints of civil war are becoming very worrying"
Yes, thank you neoliberalism with the widening of inequalities...

As answered by elman46, when everyone is sated and satisfied, why mess with the neighbors?
Clean and potentially unlimited but consciously moderate energy would allow everyone to be satisfied, which should reduce (cancel) the urge for conflict. This should bring peace.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 05/03/22, 15:45

Obamot wrote:
humus wrote:We have to believe that we don't all have the same level (IQ cui?), for me what elman46 meant is very clear.
Except it's silly and nonsense in TDx facts...

So you'll have to think about it again... : Idea:

We are talking about understanding the sentence and not about the validity of the statement. : Mrgreen:
the validity of the statement has already been mentioned.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/22, 15:58

I do both for the same price ___Image
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 05/03/22, 16:58

humus wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Humus, which was once looked upon with fervor (perhaps not by all!) because supposed to be a fresh and joyful war having collided with reality, indeed finds fewer followers, but the hints of civil war are becoming quite worrying ... Resentment seeks an outlet, and cunning lunatics are busily at work fanning the embers and pointing out propitiatory victims.

are you sure about "propitiatories"? : Lol:

"the hints of civil war are becoming very worrying"
Yes, thank you neoliberalism with the widening of inequalities...

As answered by elman46, when everyone is sated and satisfied, why mess with the neighbors?
Clean and potentially unlimited but consciously moderate energy would allow everyone to be satisfied, which should reduce (cancel) the urge for conflict. This should bring peace.

And no humus, do you think poutine can be satisfied with what he has? and those who want it in place to protect their interests and binge on billions and be content with what they have? I don't believe it, humus, otherwise the case would have been settled quickly a long time ago.
If people, in general, were satisfied with what they have, it would be a wonderful world, but unfortunately, this world always wants more, that's what drives them people, look at Bernard Arnault, a billionaire par excellence , do you think he's had enough? no ! they always want more, possession is the disease of capitalism, and I fear that nothing will help
In the event that abundant and free energy would exist, some would save heating for example, that's for sure, but to have more money to consume more elsewhere, to enrich others, who themselves would do the same, and so on, and this brave Bernard Arnault is him in the end, who would accumulate all the profits, as usual for quite a few years already
The solution would be for me, the following, from an amount of profit (salary, pension) or even possession of money (thousands of euros in the bank), we take everything that exceeds you, there may be that it would calm the ardor of some and the image you have of a satisfied society would be felt, but there too I do not believe that society is what it wants, it wants dreams.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/03/22, 17:07

Oh yes, becausesociety thinks” now the company “it has a brain”? Better and better...
0 x