Sciences and religions: incompatible!

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Sciences and religions: incompatible!

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 12:54

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:You do not answer for the sake of dialogue, exchange or transmission, you answer because your ego is of a stratospheric dimension and you cannot stand the contradiction.

bah so precisely, I support it very well, and I answer it. Those who can't stand it stop responding, or censor when they have the power (which I don't). I give the arguments that I think make sense to explain why I find a number of your posts absurd (not all of them, but a good bunch nonetheless).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/21, 12:57

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:[...] without ever giving the slightest serious reference to support what you claim. And it's not written by AFIS.

but what is the point of answering you in a relevant way, since you are zapping on it? Finally no, you wallow on it ...
You openly tell your interlocutors that you don't care about them ....

not at all, I'm the one who answers your nonsense the most, most of the others have long given up, haven't you noticed?

And liar with that : Arrowd:

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Who are you kidding?!?! : Evil:

of you, why?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 13:02

ABC2019 wrote:I ... and I ... I ... I ... I ... I

QED.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 13:04

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote: but what is the point of answering you in a relevant way, since you are zapping on it? Finally no, you wallow on it ...
You openly tell your interlocutors that you don't care about them ....

not at all, I'm the one who answers your nonsense the most, most of the others have long given up, haven't you noticed?

oh yes it happens that I don't care about you when you reach heights in bad faith, that I admit, nobody is perfect. But I answer anyway.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 13:06

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I ... and I ... I ... I ... I ... I

QED.

I prefer to talk about what I know, that is to say what I think, rather than speaking for others by making them say what they have not said.
On the other hand, I often ask them questions to clarify their thoughts, but when they say anything and find themselves unable to explain why, they don't like it, but that's understandable.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/21, 13:18

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:not at all, I'm the one who answers your nonsense the most, most of the others have long given up, haven't you noticed?

oh yes it happens that I don't care about you when you reach heights in bad faith, that I admit, nobody is perfect. But I answer anyway.
If you recognize him ...
So it happens especially that you are a liar, which means that your scientific arguments are drowned in lies, and that suddenly, we no longer know if you are into intoxication, lobbying or would be simply incompetent. Surely a bit of everything ...
Last edited by Obamot the 06 / 03 / 21, 13: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 13:18

ABC2019 wrote:I prefer to talk about what I know ...

You know that for yourself, you only know the results of "universal laws", scientists who have worked for you and those books approved by you that have been written by others.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/03/21, 13:35

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I prefer to talk about what I know ...

You know that for yourself, you only know the results of "universal laws", scientists who have worked for you and those books approved by you that have been written by others.

I don't know "only" that, but I know them from having studied them, and when you say something that obviously violates them, I point it out.

And as for their validity, those who know them manage to have robots pose on Mars (equipped of course with solar panels or nuclear generators, not with bite-me-the-knot energy production systems based on graphene or magnets spinning on a disc, will understand why ...) while those who ignore them can only be raving about videos and catching naive gogos with them.

It is still a significant difference.
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 13:47

ABC2019 wrote:bite-me-the-knot power generation systems graphene based or magnets spinning on a record, will understand why ...)

No need to boast of having studied well and doing everything to pass for a cador (manipulate, lie, bias, divert ...) while your opponents are mentally handicapped. Do not we say, what you illustrate wonderfully: "to be conquered without peril, one triumphs without glory"?
For graphene, you've just been made a fool of yourself for now. The future will tell us how badly you messed up.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/03/21, 14:07

ABC2019 wrote:no bite-me-the-knot energy production systems based on graphene or magnets spinning on a disc, will understand why ...) while those who ignore them can only be delirious on videos and catch naive gogos with.

It is still a significant difference.
You raised for some videos but could you stop your lying insinuations extended without cause?
0 x