Which would take us an inexhaustible energy? Debate

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

View Mikhail » 17/12/08, 14:49

Hello!

I heard on TV that more than 1.5 million people were left without electricity due to snow.
If these 1.5 million people would contribute 1 cent each between them, that will be enough for them to do a proto, understand how it works, unblock the situation (and everything that follows afterwards) and never find yourself in the same situation again, ctd - without electricity ....
But, you see, they won't.
0 x
SM
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Cuicui » 17/12/08, 15:18

Unless Mikhail makes us a small economic prototype. But, you will see, he will not do it.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

View phil53 » 17/12/08, 15:29

Frankly Mikhail, at best the system remains in balance.
I wouldn't bet 1ct on it
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

View Mikhail » 17/12/08, 21:45

Cuicui wrote:Unless Mikhail makes us a small economic prototype. But, you will see, he will not do it.

Yes, that's right, I wouldn't.
phil53 wrote:Frankly Mikhail, at best the system remains in balance.
I wouldn't bet 1ct on it

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/jeux.lulu/h ... bleM1A.htm

PS

0 x
SM
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

View coucou789456 » 12/05/10, 02:01

Good evening

without absolutely wanting to unearth the "hatchet", I bring out an old subject still relevant, it follows what everyone hopes to find, cheap energy.

pluesy who launched the subject almost 4 years ago, was talking about MEYER or PANTONE. even if we add a method to generate our electricity freely and free of charge, the fact remains that these systems would not be suitable for most aircraft currently flying. there is no question of science fiction in the subject, but of the reality of a free energy, that which everyone with a minimum of feet on the ground seeks.
therefore a minimum of oil will be absolutely necessary for the economy, and not only that for airplanes, most of the plastics come from petroleum.
on the other hand, how many places, in poor countries, there is excessive deforestation and cultivation to produce miracle oils to make the means of transport of rich countries work.
totally remodeled areas to accommodate dams such as the "3 gorges" in POPULAR CHINA, the Aswan dam in Egypt. and I speak only of the best known to the general public.

naturally, our policies would create a new tax to replace the shortfall on our dear current gasoline. more and more restrictive regulations will force us to change vehicles, especially if the petrol pumps disappear one after the other.

it's a safe bet that an evolution and discovery of this kind does not come from industry but from an inventor who will communicate freely and without constraint.

in my humble opinion, apart from a significant reduction in pollution, for the rest there will not be a big change compared to now.

Christophe wrote in this message: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post24763.html#24763 by putting 2 links, one to a video to upload to the server econology : big surprise, I am not quoting here the message that the server replies about this video.

jeff
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

View gildas » 13/05/10, 01:18

coucou789456 wrote:
Christophe wrote in this message: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post24763.html#24763 by putting 2 links, one to a video to upload to the server econology : big surprise, I am not quoting here the message that the server replies about this video.

jeff

uh ... maybe that means that free energy exists. : roll:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

View coucou789456 » 13/05/10, 02:36

Good evening

possible, but your message may also mean that you should not have tried to download the video. you just need to subscribe to the new-letter, in a few minutes, it's done.

being inaccessible, there is a message answered by the server which, of course, has nothing to do with the subject in question. message that must have been originally written by the administrator of the forum !

jeff
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View Ahmed » 16/05/10, 21:14

coucou789456 wrote:
In my humble opinion, apart from a significant reduction in pollution, for the rest there would not be a big change compared to now.

On the contrary, free, free and unlimited energy would have extremely important effects!

Indeed, if this pure fantasy is realized, the fact that it is free and free are two unbearable things for those who derive their power from what is paid and controlled: they would therefore have to make this source captive in order to organize it scarcity.

Second point, less hypothetical, the unlimited nature of the resource: given the damage caused by an abundant and relatively cheap energy (so far), there is no logical reason which militates in favor of a sensible use if all delusions are allowed ...

Last remark: it seems to me symptomatic to evoke the character "unlimited" as being extremely desirable, whereas the goal should be to priori that of "sufficient" *!

* Or is unlimited what is enough? Serious...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View sen-no-sen » 16/05/10, 21:59

Talking about unlimited energy in a universe that doesn't have it bothers me a little ...
There is nothing unlimited, everything from a Beginning to an End.
In addition, if an almost unlimited energy could be harnessed, the first thing that some would want to do with it ... is a weapon!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View elephant » 17/05/10, 08:28

There will be no unlimited energy: because the material to produce the production equipment is limited.
Especially that for certain materials, the increase in demand will increase the price.
On the other hand, that would open the way for us to conquer space.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be