Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

rotary engine piston ring tri lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 18/05/06, 09:22

OK, thanks....
because in + it is not given as a material!

other info for those interested:
my machines are exhibited at the 2nd humanitarian exhibition which is being held from today thursday may 18 at the expo park in Cergy Pontoise .... there will be live steam demo objective solar heater on saturday 20 .. ..
on the ASAH / La GERBE stand.

open from 10h to 19h over the 3 days.
"it turns .... even more it moves .... and even more ...."

Best regards.
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/06, 12:45

Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 08 / 06, 10: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 22/05/06, 15:10

I read the post in English, yes. The guy says he made millions of designs to protect his patent. And I am the Pope
Finally I would read this tonight when I have more time.
In any case your engine is top Pascal, continues like that, but pay attention to the net.
You find everything there as in life, what.

On the other hand I wonder about a fact, it is the end of your fins, if I can express myself thus.
There should be no dust between the inner wall of your room and the tip of your fins, otherwise you will use your tips.

It is necessary then to filter your fluids which pass by your engine and therefore you lose a little of return nevertheless.
No??
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/06, 16:28

freddau wrote:You find everything there as in life, what.

The% scam / profiteer on the net is much higher than in real life ... this thanks to the "pseudo" anonymity that guarantees the net ...

freddau wrote:On the other hand I wonder about a fact, it is the end of your fins, if I can express myself thus.
There should be no dust between the inner wall of your room and the tip of your fins, otherwise you will use your tips.

It is necessary then to filter your fluids which pass by your engine and therefore you lose a little of return nevertheless.
No??

Pascal talks about an upstream filter. And it is certain that it will be necessary, thereafter, to put filtration systems without big pressure drop (at least for the aeraulic application for example)
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

engine piston ring tri lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 23/05/06, 07:24

Hello,

So concerns the 2 subjects mentioned:

THE CANADIAN
the litigation with the canadian seems to be coming to an end.
He removed from his site the diagrams of his hydraulic bicycle which was based on my engines ....
Before getting there, there was a short but intense showdown between the two of us by email.

Basically I recognize and respect his work on 5-head and 9-head piston engines .... let him do the same with my lob sorting .... and I sent him all the links to my patents.

Maybe I'm still born but I recognize his work sportingly and underline his gesture of withdrawal.

On another level he did not file patents but a Canadian copyrigth on forms which he called "RADIA" and which, it seems, draw their origin and their definition from an article published in an American magazine / Canadian and dating from around 1930 ... but in all this only seem concerned forms associated 2 to 2, and not 3 to 3 as for my concept.

Compared to a patent, in a copyrigth, the functionalities are not described .... nor of the construction and operating claims .... and then beyond there is a whole work of prototyping which must confirm or not if it turns out well ... or if it gets stuck or if the operation is flawed and difficult to ensure ... for my part the doubt is removed thanks to many public demonstrations.

Danc we both evolve in 2 different modes (two worlds) .... with probably also different objectives.

The main thing is not to "massacre" each other .... but to respect oneself .... to preserve oneself.

FILTERS
At the humanitarian show I had in full live steam demo an unexpected blockage of the engine when it had to run well at around 1500 rpm under 1,5 bars of intake .... as the engine was running at dry without greasing I believed in a tightening but in a few seconds and by making forward / backward on the transmission it started again from more beautiful ....

The reason was the limestone deposited on the walls of the pressure cooker and which had detached and left in small plates in the supply piping ... then in the engine ... thus wedging the external faces of the piston against the room .... GASP ...

Morality: an engine input filter is needed ...

In the absence of a filter there was a "good" GOD ...

.... operation returned to normal immediately afterwards, I did not disassemble to see if there was any damage .... the condensate water recovered was not charged with metallic particles ... therefore GO again ....
With the public present and to whom I had just affirmed that it never got stuck ... we had a good laugh ....

I will see in the future, but the disassembly is very long and after reassembly it is necessary to settle everything again .... I am a little lazy and that worries me ....

so trust:
Between the world of the model and the trade show of the unanimous my proto has well to turn in public about thirty hour without spitting glitter again .... nor to function in slow motion while limping: it is a little my way of do endurance tests

So to follow for auscultation of the beast one of these days.

Best regards and see you soon.
0 x

freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 23/05/06, 08:53

YES cooperation is the best thing, far ahead of the confrontation pronounced a little by the current system.

This is what Europe shows ..... or should pronounce

I just want to add with modesty, be careful in each fluid you have foreign bodies, unwanted.

I hadn't thought of limestone for water.
For the air you have sand, leaves, mud, water.

To envisage, a filtration or a method of evacuation ... by flushing etc ...
Okay, I’m going to stop my brainstorming, sorry I’ve caught fire
I wish you a lot of shit in your work / good luck to you.
0 x
albertalbert
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

use of the vehicle alternator trilobe

by albertalbert » 27/02/07, 14:52

In what I have read on this site, it seems to me possible to activate a vehicle alternator. The power and therefore the necessary torque are to be calculated of course.

since the effective efficiency of a piston engine is around 25-30%, the rest of the energy produced flies away in nature mainly through the exhaust.

it would be necessary to strengthen the engine at the level of the exhaust to connect the trilobe just behind a Pantone reactor to operate a high-power alternator (about half that produced at the engine crankshaft (explanation of my estimate: 30% of power at the tree, remains 70% of which I estimate "with a ladle" half of lost by the cooling circuit and the accessories, we have 35% left of which we can remove the 50% of Carnot, maybe even by refining this process it would be possible to capture more) and use it as a hybrid car type energy source.

in addition, as in the turbines of power stations, it would be necessary to make it multistage to extract a maximum of "juice" (and to use the cooling circuit for the last "cold" stage of the system).

perhaps also derive a part of it to feed an electrolysis cell, in this case skipping the Pantone and refining the production of H2 as best as possible.

to read to you (soon I hope)

cordially

Bertrand
0 x
Bertrand
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 13/03/07, 08:15

Hello Albertalbert ...

Nice your post.

Yes ... my current achievements in demonstration module lead car alternators ... it works very well ... it is now the source / production of live steam that I need to work ... I have a lot help above but I can not talk about it because there are other inventions that are now grafted onto mine ... or mine that is grafted onto others and I must therefore preserve confidentiality on what does is not my responsibility ...

Okay, but this is an opportunity to talk a little bit about the progress of my thing ...
In terms of efficiency ... I am well above 50% ... and I am talking about the ratio between the incoming energy in terms of intake flow pressure and the mechanical energy directly recovered at the output of the motor shaft.

I will not dwell on precise calculations ... I reserve them for a very successful version which I am in the process of finishing .... basically it was the internal friction of the piston on the core which made me cap the efficiency around 60% (at low speed and high pressure since my concept does not need to take turns to restore a significant torque) ....
On my last version I carry all the guidance of the annular piston on ball bearings ...

My prototypes have evolved considerably since on a credits of old design (without ball bearing ...) I now manage to raise a mass of 10kg to 50 cm in height in about 15 seconds ... only with the energy of my human breath ...
it is 100 milibars in useful intake pressure and around 8 breath recoveries .... funny as a test but terribly demanding in terms of cycle perfection and engine design ... because I have to start the movement under load, ensure its continuity of rotation ... and restarts during breaths without any external help other than the air from my lungs ...

This is the fun side of the thing but in view of all that I have already been able to achieve, scientists are now by my side: serious studies of the concept in progress and heads much more equipped than mine help me now: they understood that a machine of this kind had to be characterized and studied from all its angles and potentials of evolution .... to convert the natural energies of course ...!

Suddenly I rather continue in my role of small mechanic: perfect my guides, internal seals and above all my arragements of transmisson of movement .... it is a treat at this level as there are various and varied possibilities .. .

This is also why I hardly speak about it anymore ... I no longer need to speak ...

otherwise in live steam version also I am progressing towards multi-floors (compound) to reuse the energy still contained at the exit of the room ... but hey the prototype becoming very expensive ... I have to pass the hand and work now in team....

That's A + .... : Wink:
0 x

freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 13/03/07, 09:17

Hello,

Glad to hear from you.
Just a question, because I'm stupid. The friction between the frame and the outer walls of your blades?

Is that not a problem for you, for example: what you were saying about the limestone that was set up during the presentation at the inventors' show!
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 13/03/07, 09:41

hi Freddau,

yes ... they were bp but all that is resolved:

when the piston is well guided on the core ... either because the clearances are mini ... or because there are internal bearings, the external faces of the piston do not rub any more on the chamber .... either there is a well calculated clearance .... ie a slightly larger clearance and a segmentation .... therefore different solutions depending on the type of fluid, the speed of rotation the inlet pressure etc etc ...
but it is very easy to solve and has never been a real problem ... even on the first versions "cut with bill hooks" .... where it worked with sometimes 2 tenths of play everywhere .. .

Finally if we summarize at the beginning, in my first shows, the operating conditions were very degraded and it still worked ..... without difficulties ... probably the yields and wear were not great but for a first .... it was not the most important

Otherwise my machines are effectively vulnerable to impurities or dust or foreign body that can enter the interior of the chambers ... either it is crushed by the piston if it is a soft material ... or it makes a little " mayhem "if it is sand or large caliber particles present in running water for example .... indeed it will one day have to look into the filters and other accessories to avoid internal wear / abrasion

but I'm not bile: all that? we know how to solve it successfully on all current rotating machines ...

I am also considering building some protos with molded plastic materials .... as a private individual, it is not within my reach considering the costs, but someone will surely take over one of these days (if it is not already done ....!): with teflon ... Peek or HDPE for example .... it would be great for use under corrosive fluids like sea water for example .... .to have
0 x