Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

rotary engine piston ring tri lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 07/04/06, 07:44

Hello,

Bad news last night: obviously I'm in a bad mood to be copied by Americans….

Daniel DE SOUSA, a friend, just warned me by putting the link on the copier site.

Go see in the depths of their site… at one point there is the diagram of a hydraulic bike….

It is unambiguous! and in addition to the pedals they put a second type of motor also of my invention! .... so 2 suddenly….

They are very strong on this one….

Despite my 4 patents… I have neither the financial means, nor the legal knowledge, nor the energy to attack them….

It has been distressing for a long time that I have been asking for help from public bodies including the government.

In view of their site http://www.starapex.com/ they are people who have means… ..

I sent an email to STARAPEX to ask for accounts….

Will they answer me?

Again: same topo as for the deformable diamond engine (Quasiturbine)… ..we “the little French”, we are going to be stung our thing….

Yes it’s sorry… even infuriating….

Best regards..
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: rotary motor with tri-lobic annular piston

by rpsantina » 07/04/06, 08:57

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:Hello,

They are very strong on this one….

Despite my 4 patents… I have neither the financial means, nor the legal knowledge, nor the energy to attack them….

It has been distressing for a long time that I have been asking for help from public bodies including the government.

In view of their site http://www.starapex.com/ they are people who have means… ..

I sent an email to STARAPEX to ask for accounts….

Will they answer me?

Again: same topo as for the deformable diamond engine (Quasiturbine)… ..we “the little French”, we are going to be stung our thing….

Yes it’s sorry… even infuriating….

Best regards..

Well if you have not filed your patents in the USA, it "legally" owes you nothing ... that's how it is ...

And as already said elsewhere, "the state is not intended to help inventors, blablabla ..."

It is also by using this weakness of the system that some do not hesitate to abuse inventors with the principle of copyright ... but hey that is another debate ...

Personally, if you still have things to patent, I encourage you to talk about it only to reliable people who can allow you to maintain the patent pending industrialization.

Because patenting is equivalent to free access for the whole world. And I’m not hiding from you that some people specialize in monitoring to recover all the patents that are not sufficiently protected. CF the Indian pharmaceutical industry for the visible part of the iceberg ...
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/06, 09:05

rpsantina wrote:Well if you have not filed your patents in the USA, it "legally" owes you nothing ... that's how it is ...

Yes, but that is not to say that they have the right to PATENT their invention ... The fact of filing in 1 country prevents patentability worldwide (if the patent office does its job obviously ... )

So it's a side if the guys really want to exploit his / their invention they have to patent and so there will be a problem ... But it is up to Pascal to be vigilant.

It is sure that a world patent is better on all levels but hey it costs so much ...
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 07/04/06, 09:21

Hello,
I catch my breath ....

2 of my four patents are "only" French ....
1 third (PCT) has not been extended in the USA
remains the fourth which, fortunately is the most complete and the + "top" .... is only published since mid February 2006 and I am therefore still within 30 months to extend in the countries of my choice. ....
This serves as a lesson, and fortunately, I still have a significant amount / multitude of stuff to deposit .....
and then I am (feel) less alone in this adventure.

It is still a world to be forced to become suspicious to this point ... if we do not want to be looted ..... in what dreadful world we live ....
beyond the rules and the justice of men, I believe that true justice is that of the heart and fulfillment .... we are all the same at birth .... all the same very little time later, .... the real difference is between the two ....
be it imperceptible, subtle, invisible or even unrecognized ...
.... the real difference is between the two .....

Best regards.
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 10/04/06, 07:52

Hello,
about the site http://www.starapex.com/ , it would be Canadian, not American.
This week end here is what they replied to me (I had asked them for their patents by email):

"What about your patent?

Write to me ...

I have looked at your patent and see that you have used my art to make the mechanical functions.

I am convinced that your gear drive system will fail to work. I am currently using a gear drive system in my Starapex engine that does work. It would also work for you.

Your configuration of the art is too complex and does not have the disciplined functions of the Starapex engine. You are attempting to make an internal combustion engine out of an ideal positive displacement compressor, pump, air or hydraulic motor design.

I am pleased that my art is being put to use.

The Starapex completes fifty strokes every rotor revolution, these include ten power strokes.

The Starnine engine completes ninety strokes every revolution, these include eighteen power strokes.

IF YOU TRULY WANT A BETTER ENGINE WELCOME TO OUR WORLD.

Cheers

Ken mckenzie

www.starapex.com "

I don't understand English well, but basically it means that they don't have published international patents, otherwise they would have cited them ....
on the other hand concerning the hydraulic motor which they illustrate on the bicycle diagram .... I understand nevertheless that he wishes to claim authorship ..... since he begins his answer with "I have looked at your patent and see that you have used my art to make the mechanical functions. "

If they are Canadians as someone pointed out, that does not surprise me, the looting they seem to know, some of them have already attributed the paternity of the deformable diamond motor patented in FRANCE in the 60s and that they baptized "Quasiturbine" .....

I do not know what to think of all this but I still have a little morale in the socks .... it is not correct at all .... I feel it badly, after 6 or 7 years of hard work on my side ....! and 4 patents ..., around twenty prototypes, all of that represented a huge cost for me .... ditto the energy.

Best regards.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 10:30

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:Hello,
about the site http://www.starapex.com/ , it would be Canadian, not American.

Frankly the look of the site inspires me little confidence in the seriousness of these people ...
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 10/04/06, 10:44

thank you for your post ....
I don't want it anymore .... and sent him a request to quote his patents and the filing dates for his hydraulic bike diagram and the three-head motors he uses for this.
I will keep you posted with any responses ...
.... as he said twice "my art" in his first answer, it seems unambiguous: he tries to grab the thing ....
Another internet user informed me that the presentation of his site had changed significantly since last Friday.
and to finally access the diagram of the bicycle and the other coupling diagrams which follow it, you must at least do a dozen NEXT times .... the hassle

see you soon.
0 x

string
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by string » 10/04/06, 13:03

Hello Pascal

Could you tell me the size, weight and price of an engine capable of running an 8000 watt generator.
A simple ladle estimate will be more than enough
cordially
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 10/04/06, 16:33

Poor Pascal, this is crazy.
Finally, you would never put your engine on the internet ...
The only thing I can say by seeing the few photos, is that given their ways of working, it will not go far their business.
Qaund we end up welding a strawberry on a cone, is that really we do not have many ideas.
These people are really not serious.
They will not go far and their mechanics even less.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/06, 16:52

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:I will keep you posted with any responses ...
.... as he said twice "my art" in his first answer, it seems unambiguous: he tries to grab the thing ....

Uh and what are your patent number (s)? Are they published?
0 x