Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Choban
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Trilobic motor

by Choban » 16/02/06, 23:49

Hello, As I had already written to you, I am interested in your engine. Have you patented it, at least? I'm an inventor myself, so you think ...
I will resume contact when I return, by then, hi! PS: According to your name, you must be a Chinese, right? What a joy to be in contact with the Chinese!
Ni Hau!
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

tri-lobed annular piston rotary motor

by Pascal HA PHAM » 17/02/06, 05:31

Hello,
:D
no i am not chinese .... but half french half vietnamese .... so yellow "border line" white ....
it's nice to be like that, I grant you, carrying two stories, two cultures, two philosophies that constantly question each other ....

With another enthusiast, David, we are setting up a site .... videos of the operation of the different engine prototypes have been made recently ....
I think we can quickly include them on this Forum and in this discussion .... but it's a lot of work and for my part I can only be very modestly helpful.
so if you want to be part of our budding club .... no problem let me know .....

the only requirement that we have to become a "member" is to be a carrier of sensitivity / generosity / open-mindedness "without limits" + the madness and the desire to do a lot of stuff .... it seems to me to glimpse that in your little message ....

see you soon
0 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

rotary engine piston ring tri lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 21/02/06, 07:34

Hello,
someone nice has opened a site dedicated to the machine, it's brand new, it has video of prototypes in real operation and photos, soon there will be the manufacturing plan of the first generations of protos:

http://www.delta-sierra.com/machines_ecologiques/

cordially

(edition by ex-océano 21/02 / 2006-19: 10: link correction + deletion of corrective message)
0 x

wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 02/03/06, 15:49

Hello !
This engine is none other than a Wankel engine!
Question innovation, Mazda sports (RX series) use this engine since the 70s, like the Citroen GS with rotary engine! The Mazda even won the 24h du mans in the 90s with that!
Innovation should be emphasized because it is well hidden ...
The Wankel is old (1924), sorry!
@ + and good luck!
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

rotary engine piston ring tri lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 03/03/06, 05:54

Hello,
no it is not a WanKel if you look at the cycle and the shapes .... in addition 100% of the angular cycle is productive at maximum torque, which does not do a Wankel .... another difference, my concept is not intended for the automobile but to convert the natural flows .... water for example .... I do not know if a xankel functions in external supply of water under pressure?
Another fundamental difference: on a wankel you remove the chamber and the piston is crazy, the moetur no longer works ..... the medium is double-decker ... you remove the chamber and there remains the internal engine stage that you can see rotating .... the annular piston is a rotating chamber.
if you are not convinced, see the opinions of various scientists and the animations, photos and video.

My site link:

http://www.delta-sierra.com/machines_ecologiques/

f
Site link of a MONACO biker:

http://www.moto-histo.com/Aut/aut.htm

Video link forum OLEOCENE with the 4 online patents:

http://www.oleocene.org/phpBB2/viewtopi ... 1200#41200

: Lol:
Best regards.
0 x

Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

rotary tri-lobed annular piston motor.

by Pascal HA PHAM » 05/04/06, 05:44

Hello,

Just to inform you that I am invited / participating in the world of models and reduced models at the exhibition center at Porte de Versailles in PARIS.
On this occasion you will be able to see all of my prototypes in operation / demonstration ..... including live steam objective solar heater with recovery of condensate water in low pressure part.

It is from April 13 to 17 on the stand C.AV. (brotherhood of fans of live steam) ....

so maybe see you soon
0 x

Christophe

Re: rotary motor with tri-lobic annular piston

by Christophe » 05/04/06, 08:49

Pascal HA PHAM wrote:Site link of a MONACO biker:

http://www.moto-histo.com/Aut/aut.htm

I quote this page:

A hybrid engine

During the second world war and just after this one the gasoline was quota: ie that, to be able to buy some, it was necessary to be in possession of "ration coupons". It was the same for butter, meat, bread ... which gave rise to the black market. This is not the subject that concerns us, but it allows us to better understand how rare gasoline was.
There were then several solutions: Obtain ration coupons, do not drive or ... be clever. In the latter case, the use of the gasifier was mentioned above. There was a much less common alternative. But also clever and with incomparably simpler realization:

It is Stéphane Rabany who tells us about the existence of this solution. It tells us, in essence:

"I found a motorbike in Poitou (100cc 2tps SACHS that the Germans abandoned when they left) that my uncle ran on Gas-Oil.
To do this at startup, you had to:
- Bleed the carburetor (with the bleed valve installed under the carburetor for this purpose)
- Open the tap on the small fuel tank (suitable 2-liter oil can placed under the seat)
- Drive about 2 to 5 km to heat the engine fins.
- Close the tap on the small fuel tank
- Open the tap of the large gas-oil tank
- Leave in a cloud of smoke

- Provide a wire brush (to clean the candle regularly) and some replacement candles
- Pot descaling to be done regularly

It works well, I made this bike work this way a few years ago .... "

(Diagram by Stéphane Rabany)

Fuel oil (or diesel, as you prefer) has a lower burn rate than gasoline, it needs a higher temperature (or a higher compression rate, which is the same thing) to ignite. Phenomenon more particularly sensitive at the start. Hence the presence of a glow plug on diesel engines.

The idea here is, due to the fuel shortage, to run a conventional engine with "heavy oil". Its realization is simple. Still had to think about it. :
We start the engine with normal petrol, then, when the engine is warm enough - and a fortiori petroleum, whose inlet pipe is surrounded around the fins of the engine to increase the temperature - we switch to the diesel fuel. And it works. Not quickly, but there was not the most important.

Like what ... contrary to what the detractors claim (any petrol engine can run on GO) the pantone has a certain interest ... At least it does not smoke black with GO on petrol engine ....
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

engine experimentation

by Pascal HA PHAM » 05/04/06, 09:28

yes, entirely in your opinion, for a long time there have been many ideas tested with subtlety, energy and courage ...

one thing bothers me:
why do we speak much more of the "Pantone" than of the "Chambrin" .... of the "quasi turbine" than of the deformable diamond motor invented by a Frenchman (I believe), and whose name I do not yet know ? In the 60s....
In summary, beyond experiments and discoveries .... and without seeking to argue / devalue, is there not a "OTTO" syndrome?
in memory of BEAU de ROCHAS who almost forgot about the history .... of the engines ....
and Philippe LEBON d'HUMDERSIN ....

to recite nobody else but them....

But this is another debate: when you have the chance to be part of a country of creatives and inventors, you can sometimes regret the lack of relevance / restraint of some in terms of criticism ...

Fortunately there are still some wise men!

Best regards.
0 x

Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 05/04/06, 19:39

I also think it is due to the nervousness and mentality of the industrialists and financiers, for whom it is better if it comes from the neighbor.

This explains the sale of patents and the departure of brains abroad. And after that, we buy with losses of GNP, basic products from our intellectual work and which grow abroad.

In short, I'm almost ready to moderate and move my message to the press : Lol:

Anyway Pascal, I find your system very interesting.

I thought when combining 2 engines we could make an external combustion engine like Ericsson.

We would also have to find a way to reduce the clicking noise due to the brutal contact of the 'triangular rotor' on the 'stator'. Maybe using another material for the 'stator'.
0 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

engine piston ring tri lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 06/04/06, 06:38

hello and thank you for your note,

As much by sensitivity as by lack of means I do not (can) embark on the adventure of a thermal internal combustion version ... but if someone wishes to experiment it is OK I will not ask him anything .... and cross my fingers for it to work.

Technically, as you point out, we must try to reduce the slamming ... on this point I have advanced notably by giving more amplitude to the arc of the nucleus compared to the fictitious center distance ....

in summary, one of the characteristics of this concept is the angle of change of tangential direction of the piston in the vicinity of the change / tilting of the axis of rotation.

On my first engine, this angle was around 60 ° and I can already get it in live steam to make them take more than 1000 rpm without major problems (it vibrates and makes a little noise ... it also eats me a little power but I also play on the mass of the annular piston: the thicker it is and the lower the density of the metal the less it slams in "high" regime .... elementary my dear Watson.

If we are also working on the type of material as you say, we must actually reduce the slamming of the contact (same as the valve of the car by everyone).

On my more advanced generations and therefore parameterized "had hoc" I work with a tangential direction change angle of 29 ° and there I can take a lot more "turns" ....

But by the way, the engine having a lot of torque at very low speed, its vocation is not to take turns.

note:
this very specific angle to my concept must be assimilated to the rebound of a ball which touches a surface: the lower the incidence the more we will accept a high speed of the ball and it will ricochet without too much damage with a low energy consumption and a still appreciable downstream speed.

In corrolaire .... thin there is one!
the lower this angle, the more my chamber and nucleus shapes approach a circle and the less my volumetric variations are important so I lose torque .....

friendly.

to follow .... and above all come and visit me at the show!
0 x