Is cancer chemotherapy useful?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74055
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8738




by Christophe » 05/01/16, 11:11

Nothing to do with the buzz here! Although I would like it to buzz a little more about econology in general rather than out of order!

What you say is full of common sense but based on nothing scientific


Is that so? It is not scientific the statistics which correlate risk behaviors and appearance of cancers?

: Shock:
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :




by izentrop » 05/01/16, 11:22

Is that so? It is not scientific the statistics which correlate risk behaviors and appearance of cancers?

Shocked
If of course, for those carried out on scientific criteria.
Nobody disputes any more the risks due to the tobacco smoked during many years, on the other hand, the buzz is made on "the waves", whereas scientifically, one sees well that it is pipeau;)
Last edited by izentrop the 05 / 01 / 16, 11: 30, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 74055
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 8738




by Christophe » 05/01/16, 11:28

Phew I was afraid of having lost my scientific bases!
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 26355
Registration: 22/08/09, 22:38
Location: regio genevesis
x 4827




by Obamot » 05/01/16, 11:50

izentrop wrote:
Janic wrote:
Do you think it's worth wringing your brain over bogus news and advice?
A zigoto lays an article that questions (rightly or wrongly) advice not shared by big pharma and this article is taken up at heart by other sites as little informed as he himself. So a bogus article opposing bogus advice: where is the difference?
??
What is the point of arguing over non-serious references?

This is very interesting on the contrary. I'm trying to synthesize it Izentrop and there are multitude of sources: it is hard.
As we know that you are a rigorous and pragmatic person, if you have serious references in the matter that interests me a lot.

And a personal opinion maybe?

RTDC.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640




by Janic » 05/01/16, 12:36

Hello izentrop
If of course, for those carried out on scientific criteria.
No one no longer disputes the risks due to smoked tobacco for many years,

However, without any "scientific" criteria, the relationship between tobacco, lung problems and death was established by simple observation. The "sciences" only confirmed what was already known. Archimedes, has only noticed a phenomenon, Newton the same, Pasteur also on spontaneous generation, etc ... so on no scientific criterion.
on the other hand, the buzz is made on "the waves", while scientifically, we can see that it is pipeau;)

Wave mechanics is the initial form of quantum mechanics before it was formalized in the early 1920s by Niels Bohr, Erwin Schrödinger and Wolfgang Pauli. Wave mechanics considered particles as real material waves, as the wave-particle duality highlighted by Louis de Broglie seemed to indicate. Quantum mechanics has abandoned this view of things IN FAVOR OF IMMATERIAL WAVES OF PROBABILITY.
Is that pipe?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

User avatar
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 143
Registration: 22/11/15, 18:28




by simplino » 05/01/16, 13:28

simplino wrote:
Christophe wrote:An interesting info but to take with a few tweezers, summary:

By providing an activated version of this substance GcMAF intravenously, scientists have shown that the immune system can be completely revitalized to destroy cancer cells itself without the need for chemotherapy or radiation therapy.


http://www.sante-nutrition.org/regardez ... -decisive/

The video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1WZrnCcH24 it already dates from 2012, so maybe this technique has already been discussed above (not read all ...)


read on "GcMAF immunotherapy":

http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/q/gcmaf.pdf
https://gcmaf.se/wp-content/uploads/201 ... .23.32.pdf

http://www.absolutnutrition.co.uk/blog/ ... yy65w45o8h

etc ...

No miracle, we naturally make it GcMAF, and therefore eat organic, no junk food and lots of varied probiotics, yogurts and others,
'Eat unprocessed food. If it does not look like food, stay away from it.
Avoid grains and sugar. Most grains and sugars are very inflammatory, which will suppress your immune system and promote a less beneficial gut flora.
Supplement with a good probiotic blend. I personally use Prescript-Assist, a broad spectrum soil based bacteria.
Eat fats containing oleic acid. Oleic acid can be found in olive oil, almonds, pastured animal fat and meat. "


Finally this GcMAF made the doctors commit suicide recommending it ??????????????????????????????????????

http://www.sante-nutrition.org/regardez ... -decisive/



Instead of saying that this site derails (like many other sites and blog copying badly other complex assertions which should not be ignored nevertheless, because sites as valid as the assertion that chemotherapy cures cancer, contradicted by all those who died of cancer around us, neighbors and family !! ) statements without clear and indisputable evidence, it's easy to find and read serious scientific articles published on an extremely difficult, unresolved subject (you do not cure cancer every time, once developed) and form a personal scientific opinion instead of insulting and getting unnecessarily angry !!
Finally the action of telephone waves is scientifically proven, and its complexity makes it possible to deny it, as for asbestos and tobacco in lying for a century for the benefit of criminal lobbies !!

read on "GcMAF immunotherapy":

https://immunocentre.eu/

http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/q/gcmaf.pdf
https://gcmaf.se/wp-content/uploads/201 ... .23.32.pdf

http://www.absolutnutrition.co.uk/blog/ ... yy65w45o8h

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23780980

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18058096

http://www.nature.com/nature/outlook/br ... onsor.html

http://ar.iiarjournals.org/content/33/7/2917.full

http://jeffreydachmd.com/2013/06/cancer ... ng-factor/

http://www.cancercompass.com/message-bo ... 8609,0.htm

http://retractionwatch.com/2014/07/25/p ... retracted/

http://knowledgeofhealth.com/update-ii- ... rom-japan/

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/article/oa- ... nificantly

http://www.drhirani.com/wp-content/uplo ... -GcMAF.pdf

http://naturalhealthsolutions.nz/Articl ... ug2014.pdf

http://www.pubfacts.com/detail/23780980 ... with-GcMAF.

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/ ... 00132/full

http://www.fupress.net/index.php/ijae/a ... 6009/14994

https://www.bravo-europe.com/american-j ... 32-2014-2/

http://congress.wooky.it/web/procedure/ ... 4=741&c5=1

https://www.gustaveroussy.fr/fr/content ... oCAV_w_wcB

etc ...

For more than a century, all hopes for a miracle cancer treatment, end up in a state of ineffectiveness and disappointed hope, with results no better than a century ago by William Coley (50% in 10 years on convicts) and forgotten since without continuing it, because our cells in cancer return to a state of over a billion years ago, where they struggled individually for their survival in the face of all kinds of aggression, which makes, by natural selection and evolution, that there are always cells that resist and escape treatments to remove them and will settle elsewhere !!

http://www.nature.com/icb/journal/v81/n ... 00316a.pdf

http://www.nature.com/icb/journal/v81/n ... 0316a.html

http://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point/ ... 63_445.php

It is frightening that almost pno one faithfully reproduces what W Coley did a century ago, near miracles, based on spontaneous miracles !!

Our organism defends itself effectively (otherwise we would be dead) and therefore we must help him by eating natural, organic, without junk food on 90% of supermarket shelves, and by doing regular intense exercise (oxygen) !!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :




by izentrop » 05/01/16, 14:12

simplino wrote: the claim that chemotherapy cures cancer
Who says that?
Not medicine anyway. Or for cases taken in time, or healing occurred before the proliferation of metastases.

"The value of chemotherapy, as an adjuvant treatment, is currently demonstrated by delaying recurrence and increasing the rate of patients alive at 5 years.
The usefulness of chemotherapy when surgery is not possible has been proven in terms of survival as well as in relieving symptoms. " http://www.arcagy.org/infocancer/locali ... rapie.html

nothing else
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9211
Registration: 16/01/10, 01:19
x 10




by dedeleco » 05/01/16, 15:01

"The particularity of these drugs is that they are toxic on all cells capable of dividingr. Chemotherapy block the proliferation of cancer cells just like others, by preventing the synthesis of DNA essential for cell duplication and by destroying the fibers of the cellular framework (which structure the cell). "
http://www.arcagy.org/infocancer/locali ... rapie.html

So ineffective for lack of anything better, like the rays, a real pestle hammer that breaks everything, like breaking a nut by crushing your hands !!

Proven by all those who have died around us after treatment and survival not very long, except miracles exploited and reproduced over 100 years ago by W Coley !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11547
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1039
Contact :




by izentrop » 05/01/16, 15:35

I had to quote the Dedeleco suite:
“Chemotherapy is administered in cycles. Each period of treatment is followed by a period of therapeutic rest allowing the recovery of normal cell lines affected by the drug (s).
The total duration of chemotherapy varies depending on the treatment regimens used. In general, the duration of treatment is at least six months. "

If there were better than this pestle hammer, it would be used, right?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 17343
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: bourgogne
x 2640




by Janic » 05/01/16, 15:45

isentrop
"The value of chemotherapy, as an adjuvant treatment, is currently demonstrated by delaying recurrence and increasing the rate of patients alive at 5 years.
The usefulness of chemotherapy when surgery is not possible has been proven in terms of survival as well as in relieving symptoms. "

This is also where the problem is "increasing the rate of sick people alive at 5 years"
Forty years ago, a head nurse from Villejuif told me that few were over 5 years old and it was those who returned to his hospital ... most of the others were dead.
So it hasn't changed.
Now reading ALL of this site remains interesting on more than one point and chemo fans should read it IN DETAIL.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré


Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 49 guests