Electric neutrino generator

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
User avatar
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5365
Registration: 21/04/15, 17:57
x 660

Electric neutrino generator




by Exnihiloest » 28/11/20, 17:00

It is already difficult to detect them, and there the kinetic energy of the neutrinos could be recovered thanks to graphene and provide unlimited electrical energy.



They present a demonstrator at minute 9. We do not know the power but the voltages are of the order of the volt / element.

It sounds serious but I can't believe it.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by ABC2019 » 29/11/20, 00:21

At first glance it seems grotesque to me but I did not watch the video, I will see it tomorrow.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 13716
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 1525
Contact :

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by izentrop » 29/11/20, 01:26

Like L'ami Raoult, they prefer to publish by youtube than by scientific publications, that says it all : Twisted:
Moreover, the vice president is well known in this troubled environment https://neutrino-energy.com/scientific-advisory-board/ : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by ABC2019 » 29/11/20, 05:38

Exnihiloest wrote:They present a demonstrator at minute 9. We do not know the power but the voltages are of the order of the volt / element.

It sounds serious but I can't believe it.


suddenly I just looked at minute 9. It's just the big puppet, it measures a tension on a simple metallic sheet. I do not know where the tension comes from but it is strictly impossible that it comes from the neutrinos, it is big nonsense for catch-gogos. No scientific explanation presented anywhere on their site, more or less new age gibberish ... it's just something for eclectron that.

NB: the presence of eclectron (and JOE) on this forum is very instructive, because it proves that statistically the proportion of people ready to believe any nonsense and absolutely refuse to give up despite all the rational arguments presented to them is far from being negligible in the population, which is more than enough to explain the success of all these nutty ads.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2922
Registration: 21/06/16, 15:22
x 397

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by eclectron » 29/11/20, 08:48

ABC2019 wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:They present a demonstrator at minute 9. We do not know the power but the voltages are of the order of the volt / element.

It sounds serious but I can't believe it.


suddenly I just looked at minute 9. It's just the big puppet, it measures a tension on a simple metallic sheet. I do not know where the tension comes from but it is strictly impossible that it comes from the neutrinos, it is big nonsense for catch-gogos. No scientific explanation presented anywhere on their site, more or less new age gibberish ... it's just something for eclectron that.

NB: the presence of eclectron (and JOE) on this forum is very instructive, because it proves that statistically the proportion of people ready to believe any nonsense and absolutely refuse to give up despite all the rational arguments presented to them is far from being negligible in the population, which is more than enough to explain the success of all these nutty ads.

On Form:
You and your exnihilo buddy are fighting against windmills that you build from scratch: you assume in advance what others are thinking and this all the more easily since you do not really listen to others
In short, you are fighting against your own personal delusions.
The asylum is not far away ....

You confuse the initial open-mindedness of a scientific mind with a belief in anything.

Dear ABC So here you are again for a marathon of 1000 posts, as for thermal fluctuations, great Barenboim of thermodynamics that you know to be : Mrgreen: ?
I do not prejudge people, I observe their actions.
Handmade, I can conclude that you are two beautiful specimens of old c..s.

Basically: I don't talk to (2) idiots that educates them. : Mrgreen:

And thank you for reminding me not to come to econo anymore, sometimes I forget ...
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by ABC2019 » 29/11/20, 09:16

eclectron wrote:You and your exnihilo buddy are fighting against windmills that you build from scratch: you assume in advance what others are thinking and this all the more easily since you do not really listen to others
In short, you are fighting against your own personal delusions. .

your argument would be entirely admissible if you gave a precise and concrete example of what you call one of my "personal delusions".

Delirium = Psychic disorder of a person who has lost contact with reality, who perceives and says things that do not agree with reality or evidence, regardless of their internal consistency.

What then "obviously inconsistent with reality" would I argue? : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 12927
Registration: 29/12/19, 11:58
x 1008

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by ABC2019 » 29/11/20, 09:50

Well I watched the video, I confirm: it's big bullshit from A to Z.
The guy interviewed in the middle of the video is Paul Thibaudo, the same signer as the famous article on the conversion of thermal energy by graphene. Looks like he's not talking about converting monothermal thermal energy anymore, we finally explained to him that it couldn't work, so he went back to neutrinos? : Mrgreen: In any case, I put him in the list of fucked up scientists.
Then the video gets excited about the fact that we have shown that neutrinos have mass, and THEREFORE they have kinetic energy! eh coco, that's basic relativity, all particles have energy, EVEN THOSE WHICH HAVE NO MASS! some are called photons, and plants have been using them for energy for just 4 billion years, and they can even make electric currents!

who cares about mass, what matters is energy, and then what's called the interaction cross section, and the neutrino cross section is ridiculously small, billions of billions of times smaller than that of photons !

There is still something I think easy to understand: you take any trick to make electricity (PV panel, nuclear power station, thermal, wind turbine etc ...) it makes a certain power. Now you take the SAME phenomenon but without trying to draw electricity from it: all the energy expended will eventually turn into heat, right? in other words , one cannot draw more electrical power than what the system would produce as heat if one were not trying to produce electricity.



And sometimes when it turns into heat it feels bad:

Image

https://www.koreus.com/video/eolienne-f ... fumee.html

So: in your opinion: what order of magnitude is the thermal power released by neutrinos interacting with a sheet of metal, or even with the whole Earth?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5111
Registration: 28/09/09, 17:35
Location: Isére
x 554

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by moinsdewatt » 29/11/20, 11:37

ABC2019 wrote:NB: the presence of eclectron (and JOE) on this forum is very instructive, because it proves that statistically the proportion of people ready to believe any nonsense and absolutely refuse to give up despite all the rational arguments presented to them is far from being negligible in the population, which is more than enough to explain the success of all these nutty ads.


+1
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5111
Registration: 28/09/09, 17:35
Location: Isére
x 554

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by moinsdewatt » 29/11/20, 14:56

ABC2019 wrote:Well I watched the video, I confirm: it's big bullshit from A to Z.
The guy interviewed in the middle of the video is Paul Thibaudo, the same signer as the famous article on the conversion of thermal energy by graphene. Looks like he's not talking about converting monothermal thermal energy anymore, we finally explained to him that it couldn't work, so he went back to neutrinos? : Mrgreen: In any case, I put him in the list of fucked up scientists.



Paul Thibado.

See here from May 2020 https://neutrino-wiki.com/physicists-ju ... ss-energy/

For me he is a scientist who goes astray.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 2223
Registration: 09/02/20, 10:42
x 510

Re: Electric neutrino generator




by phil59 » 29/11/20, 16:37

Not that long ago, how long did it take to "recognize" "radio waves".

How was it received, without a real A to Z explanation of why and how ...?
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 199 guests