Brain Functioning: NBIC, Consciousness and Cognitive, Studies, Research, Facts and Mysteries

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 28/01/21, 12:10

Finally if you say 10 seconds is 10 seconds turn no video !!

Rooooh don't be too heavy!
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping

Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 02/02/21, 12:02

2 daily information on the brain ... the ultrasound one is quite surprising!



0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 19/02/21, 22:17

Who wants to test (with me)?

4 methods to discover our unconscious

Summary
Holotropic breathing
Eriksonian hypnosis
Projective drawing
The free waking dream

https://www.psychologies.com/Therapies/ ... nconscient
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11409
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 2939

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/02/21, 23:34

Christophe wrote:2 daily information on the brain ... the ultrasound one is quite surprising!

Regarding the second, as far as I'm concerned, it's far from a scoop! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 19/02/21, 23:57

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:2 daily information on the brain ... the ultrasound one is quite surprising!

Regarding the second, as far as I'm concerned, it's far from a scoop! : Mrgreen:



Without dec? At your age ? I'm hallucinating ... hihihi ...
0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping

User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11409
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 2939

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/02/21, 00:03

Christophe wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Christophe wrote:2 daily information on the brain ... the ultrasound one is quite surprising!

Regarding the second, as far as I'm concerned, it's far from a scoop! : Mrgreen:



Without dec? At your age ? I'm hallucinating ... hihihi ...

: Oops: LSD, but not only ... cacti, mushrooms, nightshades ...: Mrgreen:
0 x
Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 04/03/21, 21:07

NAANNN ?? not zizou !!

Joan of Arc, Martin Luther King, Zinedine Zidane or even Charles Dickens heard voices, while others did not, but why? Neuroscientists have the answer.

1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 25/03/21, 19:33

The genes of death?

Post-mortem brain changes strangely peaked around 12 hours after death!

0 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping
User avatar
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 11409
Registration: 10/12/20, 20:52
Location: 04
x 2939

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/03/21, 19:39

Christophe wrote:The genes of death?

Post-mortem brain changes strangely peaked around 12 hours after death!

This fits with the myth of reincarnation (?). This would take place in us, not elsewhere (?). How many "lives" can you "live" in 12 hours of brain activity when you know everything that can happen in 1 thousandth of a second at the level of dreams?
0 x
Apologize for all the wrong you've done! Apologize here right away — especially to Christophe — and try not to do it again. It's not a “gag”. It's your only chance. If you wait too long you will pay a very, very high price later, a price you don't even suspect.
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71436
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7414

Re: Brain, NBIC, Consciousness and Cognition: Facts and Mysteries




by Christophe » 26/03/21, 00:58

This is exactly what I have been thinking and saying for years ... especially on this forum :) : Mrgreen:
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping


Back to "Science and Technology"

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 9 guests