Science and TechnologyMedia diet: Are you up to the challenge?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
FlorianRichard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Media diet: Are you up to the challenge?

Unread Messageby FlorianRichard » 06/03/20, 09:46

Hello everyone !

Today, I would like to share with you the importance of the media diet for you and the environment.

I have listed 8 benefits of a media diet in this article, https://lecologie-pour-changer-de-vie.f ... ediatique/ but I wanted to tell you about two specifically.

Already, doing a media diet is doing without social networks, media (TV, radio, newspapers) and all sources of information of poor quality.

This allows you to free up a lot of time every day, which you can use later to fuel passions, or to act for the environment!

In addition, in terms of the environment, having a media diet does not fuel digital pollution. This invisible and present pollution, and still accounts for a good part of global pollution!

So I challenge you to spend 30 days without social media and without media, just to see all the benefits it can have on your daily life

1 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Media diet: Are you up to the challenge?

Unread Messageby Ahmed » 06/03/20, 12:35

We will not have to rely on us to answer you! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Do not believe above all that I tell you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby GuyGadebois » 06/03/20, 13:06

I have spent 20 years of my life doing the media diet.
0 x
"It's better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on smart things." (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect"
(Tryphon)
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby dede2002 » 06/03/20, 13:06

Actually not responding can be compared to an action for the environment! : Mrgreen:

Otherwise, one way to make a "media diet" would be to follow world news only through this forum, where you can debate and exchange ideas ... :)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Janic » 09/03/20, 09:30

a diet is not a complete cessation, but a simple reduction of products consumed, which should not be confused with a fast.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Science and Technology"